[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got back with GF who cheated on me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1442602231678.jpg (39 KB, 600x603) Image search: [Google]
1442602231678.jpg
39 KB, 600x603
I'll keep it short as I can. I'm mid 20s. Great job, everything else going for me. Thankful for that.

Been in a relationship with a gorgeous girl for 4 years now. We've been long-distance ish (100 miles) nearly the whole time. For the first 6 mo, I discovered that she had been cheating on me off and on w/ her ex. When I found out, I was devastated, and broke it off. Got back together about a month afterwards - I was lonely, school was difficult, and she seemed remorseful. Since then, things have been mostly good, save for a guy getting somewhat close to her a few months afterwards. I did what I said I wouldn't do and got back with her and now have fallen for her.

I keep having recurring thoughts lately of her infidelity. How blatant it was, how badly she lied to me. I know I'll get blasted for admitting this but I have nowhere else to go, and yes I'm being serious. I just want some strong words of advice.

Should I let the past be the past, and move forward? I'll always be hypervigilant about her cheating. About her talking with guys, about what could happen in the future. Wondering if she's cheated with me since and I would have no way of knowing. My family is not a fan of her, but I'm prepared to stand up to them if I were to ever take it further and propose/move in.

What should I do? I could easily cheat on her this weekend (some girls are a phone call away), she wouldn't know. Part of me feels like taht would "make things even" and I could move on in peace, but another part of me feels like I'd feel shitty for it, and I've never done anything like that. Should I break it off? Stay with her and forget about it because it all seems good now? Please help.
>>
Hi, Cuck.
>>
Not sure what to tell you, you'll never forget it. I'm not even sure if forgivesness is possible due to that. Forgive but not forget doesn't seem to work for serious discretions. For me I feel like making it even would work for me but I don't know for sure. You can't go on and keep wondering about this friend or that coworker, that's no way to live. Why doesn't your family like her? They know?
>>
Should I cheat on her? I legitimately would have never thought I would do this. Would it make me feel better and be able to move on and forgive her? I barely ever see her and have a really high sex drive. She's madly in love with me right now so breaking up would NOT be easy or quick.

>>16985401

No, it's not because of this (at least to my knowledge).
>>
Dating isn't exclusive until you say it is. I've dated 5 girls at the same time, and never cheated once. Dating is getting to know someone and deciding if you want to be with them. Dating is not marriage.
Now in your case add the fact that it was a doomed LDR. and you are fucking lucky it lasted as long as it has.
Next time you're fucking her in the ass, tell her "this belongs to me now" and then A2M and give her a dirty sanchez.
>>
>>16985474

Woooooow

Don't listen to this weirdo.

You can't be with someone you can't trust. She was dishonest, and this guy's line of thinking is inherently selfish.
>>
>>16985373
you for real? lets tear it down:
gf cheats on you, you let her back and in doing so you teach her that as long as shes remorsefull you will forgive her, and you expect her to be faithful? guess what - been there, and made same mistake youre about to make. sure there is a 1 in 10000 chance she is different. question is are you ready to bet on it? cause it sure as fuck aint worth it
>>
>>16985492

Should I cheat? I feel like I could, it would make me feel better, plus I could keep her around for a bit.
>>
>>16985507
No anon. Never cheat. No matter what happens. Once you're labeled a cheater there is no going back. Be the better person.
>>
>>16985507
if you want to be a hipocryte then by all means. dont like it when she cheated on you? dont do it yourself. wanna cheat? you dont have any right to be angry at her for it. its one or the other. cant have it both ways. seriously, find a better girl.
>>
>>16985512

Yeah, but that way it would allow me to have both. Just like she did. And I don't like new girls, I've still got her. If I'm not feeling it with GF, I can break it off. Besides, she's probably done something with somebody since the first time and I can never possibly know about it unless she admits it.

Just playing devil's advocate here.
>>
Any other thoughts?
>>
>>16985476
this guy's line of thinking is inherently selfish.

and you would have people marry the first person who smiles at them? why do you think 80% of marriages end in divorce.

get to know the person before you commit to a relationship with them, and definitely get a psych eval before you marry

selfish to want kids to have parents? selfish to want to be with someone you can make happy?
>>
>>16985373
>Part of me feels like taht would "make things even" and I could move on in peace, but another part of me feels like I'd feel shitty for it, and I've never done anything like that.
It will temporarily make you feel better, but once the other girl's gone, you'll feel like dog shit. And if you hide it from her, you'll become even more paranoid of her actions and behavior. You're setting yourself up for a vicious cycle of misery that will continue until one of you snaps.

>Should I break it off?
Probably. Unless this is something you can easily forgive her for, and it doesn't sound like you can, then you're just going think about it constantly.
>>
>>16985747

It doesn't bother me most of the time, but now as I'm being pressured to take things further - i have a job, she's kinda bringing up living close/together and future marriage - i keep thinking about.

She has to lie to her religious family a lot but I don't like that it has instilled lying into her. I'll never know when she's doing it to me. Plus being with her would ruin my relationship with my family.
>>
>>16985792
>She has to lie to her religious family a lot but I don't like that it has instilled lying into her. I'll never know when she's doing it to me. Plus being with her would ruin my relationship with my family.
Then you're just not compatible long-term. You know what you need to do.

>but now as I'm being pressured to take things further i keep thinking about it
And it's going to continue happening. Right now, she wants to trap you so that you can't leave her.
>>
>>16985792
all females lie. they can't help it.
you wanna marry mother theresa
or do you want a chick that sucks your dick?
you can't have both, that would be cheating
>>
File: 1383529548887.jpg (70 KB, 552x544) Image search: [Google]
1383529548887.jpg
70 KB, 552x544
>>16985829
>all females lie. they can't help it.
>>
t.Cuckold
>>
>>16985373
You're addicted to puss and couldn't handle the withdrawal symptoms. You need to taper the puss slowly using less and less, until you can finally break the addiction.
>>
>>16985373
dude honestly

In case you were being paranoic, and had no proof of her cheating, i'd advise you to stay with her if she is good to you

but now that she cheated on you months ago, there is a wound that will never heal in your heart
she can turn into a perfect girl(which i think she wont), but there will always be this dark past of you two, and it messes with you honor. things that mess with our pride/honor are very dangerous

what i think that will happen in case you dump her: you might face 2-8months of a profund sadness, but then you will move on and find happiness

if you stay with her: you will constantly remember the cheating chapter of your relationship, and now it appears that she is only with you because she feels guilty about it. as soon as she realises why she cheated on you, she will do it again or leave you

so, you have two options

1 - you embrace being a cuck and being miserable to have a nice fuck
2 - you face a miserable period to find happiness later

your choice bro
>>
>>16985895
this
>>
>>16985522
Just break up with her you stupid cunt jesus christ are you twelve? Grow the fuck up
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.