[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys I'm hungry but I'm too lazy to get up and go to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 20080826-ramen-bday.jpg (54 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
20080826-ramen-bday.jpg
54 KB, 500x372
Guys I'm hungry but I'm too lazy to get up and go to the kitchen to get something, I want to keep browsing the interwebz. What do?
>>
>>16985356
You can eat paper.

I saw shoenice do it.
>>
>>16985356
Go to the kitchen and get an easy, filling meal. Stop being a lazy faggot.
>>
>>16985361
I don't have any paper near my desk :((((((((((

>>16985367
But I'd have to take off my headphones, and then GET UP and WALK like 3 meters to get to the kitchen. HOW THE FUCK WOULD ANYONE HAVE MOTIVATION TO DO THAT?
>>
"chewing gum when your hungry speeds up metabolism." -some guy i knew
>>
Keep browsing the internet hungrily.
>>
nigger
>>
>>16985398
Isn't that the opposite of what I want?

>>16985403
But my stomach doesn't feel so good ;(((
>>
>>16985409
Ya gum makes you really hungry
>>
>2016
>no android smartphone to browse web

can't you plug in your computer in the kitchen
>>
pause the internet while you eat or poop
using the brb command
you won't miss a thing
>>
>>16985616
I have a smartphone, but it's pain to browse anything on a fucking touchscreen. Fuck that shit.

>>16985622
brb
>>
>>16985356
order pizza
>>
>>16985673
WOW OMG WTF BBQ HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE? I thought I paused the internet with the brb command, I mean look, the post above you, it says brb! That means no one should have been able to post as the internet was paused!!!!!! So how are you able to post? WTF?????????????????????????? Holy shit this is bullshit man I must have missed so much while I thought I had the internet paused ;(((((((((((((((((((((((((((

>>16985622
you're a faggot, your stupid shit doesn't work, go die!

(also no point in ordering pizza as I'd have to get up to answer the door to get it)
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.