[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would it be autistic to text a girl asking if she has raisins,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (403 KB, 1024x1433) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
403 KB, 1024x1433
Would it be autistic to text a girl asking if she has raisins, and when she says no ask if she has a date? It's not autistic if it works amiright? She already knows me for shitty jokes.
>>
>>16985235

honestly?

post a pic of yourself. thats the only way we will ever know if you can pull it off.
>>
>>16985243
I'm a 6-7 on soc, and I'm fairly certain she already likes me. I wouldn't do it otherwise.
>>
I say do it, I'd just laugh and certainly agree to go out with someone who sent me that message. My kinda sense of humor. It has a pretty good chance of working unless the girl is a bitch
>>
>>16985235
Being irrationally self-confident has gotten me more women than anything else I can think of.

Apply that principle here.
>>
>>16985235
Yea that's a pretty top kek. Just be prepared to fallback on something if she does have raisins.
>>
>>16985260
Oh god she better not have fucking raisins
>>
>>16985235
She's more likely to answer something like "raisins? wtf anon?"
>>
>>16985266
Maybe ask her IRL when you know for a fact that she doesn't have raisins on her. Also asking for a date via text is way more autistic than face-to-face.
>>
>>16985250
>>16985250

>im a 6-7 on soc

no one cares. if you dont post ap icture it doesnt tell us if you can pull it off. even a 10 could not pull it off depending on what his look is.

stop being a faggot you post on soc anyways apparently post it here
>>
>>16985276
Doesn't matter how I look, if she likes me she likes me. You're not getting my face for your face collection commie!
>>
>>16985284

>it doesnt matter how i look
>if she likes me she likes me

then why bother making the thread if she likes you then it doesnt e ven matter what you look like :^)
>>
>>16985290
I can't , as myself, measure the autism of my joke. Other people can, and I have now learned that it isn't as autistic as I thought it was. It can be /thread now
>>
>>16985297

BUT SHE LIKES YOU SO IT DOESNT MATTER HOW AUTISTIC IT IS IF IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE CUZ SHE LIKES YOU :D
>>
File: OXPPNmD.png (999 KB, 1112x828) Image search: [Google]
OXPPNmD.png
999 KB, 1112x828
>>16985303
It's not like I know that for a fact...
>>
>>16985312

then post a fucking picture so we can see if you can pull it off.

either way seems easier ust to do it the non autistic way
>>
>>16985329
What's the non autistic way? Directly? Because I was rejected plainly asking a girl out. I'm mot ugly or stupid m8
>>
>>16985235
Depends on the situation.

I do that to girls sometimes when I know she wants my cock and balls.

If it's your oneitis crush then definitely No.
>>
>>16985350

>i was rejected plainly asking a girl out

was it this girl? cuz if not, what makes you think that all girls universally reject someone for directly asking them out?
>>
>>16985350
Yes only non-autistic way is to be direct in real life. It won't change end result, it'll just make it so you know she doesn't have raisins, and also you'll be less of a faggot.
>>
>>16985354
Just some chick who offered to help me with a speech, and then we spoke for a while. She looks at me a lot, I myself have grown away from girls but will give it another shot.
>>16985357
Of course not, it was some Jew slut.
>>16985363
I think she likes my awkwardness so I'll just play it on. It's the end if Highschool and I don't give a shit anymore.
>>
>>16985379
You could use the cheesy pickup line only if you're a funny guy.

Like did you make her laugh a lot?
>>
>>16985446
I did indeed, I'd say that's what I have going for me. A friend of mine told me she said "I was her new fav person" and "hilarious".
>>
its lame af but if she likes you already than it doesnt matter. she may consider it cute or funny since it seems as if you guys have been flirting already
>>
>>16985379

>of course not

then why are you making that assumption you dumb fuck?
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 640x1136
>>16985513
I'm not, you're the one making an assumption
>>
OP, this is autistic as fuck. /adv/ is just messing with you.
>>
She sent me a picture of the fruit. I lost.
>>
>>16986080
fucking kek
>>
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 600x600
>>16986080
"Her" fruit?
>>
>>16986105
N-no, a stock photo. I want bullet in head.
>>
post a photo of yourself. lets see where it all went wrong
>>
File: 1456257833692.png (216 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1456257833692.png
216 KB, 500x375
>mfw I barely know you let's stay friends

SECOND TIME IN A ROW BOYS
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.