[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
trust issue w/gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
>gf is at shcool, im on internship (2 hr flight away)
>at school (when i was there) id go out 1 or 2 times a week, she would go out every other week
>now she goes out like 2 times a week
>She is invited to stoplight party (go dressed accordingly: red for taken, yellow for complicated, green for single
>tells me she wants to go in green to get free drinks
>i say no you cant do that
>she apologizes and says she wont go

also, i know she has my facebook password (somehow, never gave it to her.) cause one night on facebook i sent an insta model to my friend sayin "oh look how hot she is " etc. then the next day, my girlfriend mentioned her name and said "im not h like x" (i used the term 'h' for hot) when we were having an argument

i love her but these few things have been on my mind alot lately and its starting to get at me

pic related
>>
>>tells me she wants to go in green
You are an adult. Date women who know how to act like adults as well.

Have some fucking standards.
>>
>>16985129
Wow OP

The moment a girl would legit ask me for permission to pretend she's single is the moment I tell her that she won't be pretending.

Like, fuck man. It doesn't take a genius to sort this shit out.
>>
>>16985129
Did nobody ever tell you how early 20s girls are all cheaters?
>>
quit flying to see that slut and find a girl local
or she's gonna give you HIV
it was different when you were there, but LDR never works. she bangin every guy in school
change your password
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.