[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I too old?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
long story short.
Im 20, and still a virgin, and the way things are going ill probably be virgin for at least a while more.
So am I too old for being a virgin or is 20 a fine age? :/ it concerns me already
>>
Maybe it will make you feel better to know that I'm worse than you : a virgin at 28. Last time I touched a girl was more than ten years ago.
Or maybe it proves that it might indeed be too late and everyone who like me was a virgin at 20 will be one forever.
>>
>>16984805
The median age for losing virginity is 17.5. That means that for every boy or girl who loses it at 14 there's one who doesn't make it until 20. Or 2 kids losing it at 16 equals one at 20.

The point is that 20 is not especially far from the average.
>>
No, being a 20 y.o. virgin isn't that much of a big deal, well, at least where I live. But once you cross 24/25, then you can consider yourself a failure.
>>
ur a fag
>>
I lost it at 22 and know people who lost it later in life. Just keep going and do your thing. I know the pain. Its not late.
>>
>>16984834
This. It's not abnormal at all, and in my option, it's much better to lose it when you're over 20 and in some semblance of adulthood.
>>
the biggest thing to remember is that no girl is going to know you are a virgin until they are already in the throes of sex with you. unless you tell them, they have no way to know.

the second biggest thing is for you to tell me right fucking now why would it matter if you are a virgin or not at this age? how would being 'too old' happen? explain this to me. explain your logic, if ther eis any
>>
I gave my first kiss and lose my virginity at 19, it's a big deal as long as you make it one.
>>
Im 21 n still a virgin and I dont rly care. I guess i've already accepted my fate. My problem is I have high standards but hot peeps are out of muh league
>>
>>16984805
Well Laura, being a femal virgin is actually a plus. It means you are pure and untainted by man's seed.
>>
>>16985137
If you're a religious nutcase or those guys that smack their gfs for even looking up.

The threshold is only a little higher for women and it's definitely not above 30.

Nobody wants to sleep with a catlady.
>>
>>16984805
I lost mine at 20.

Just work on making yourself more attractive and your future.

And work out. It's basic hygeine to work out. Like brushing your teeth. Lift weights, do cardio.
>>
Hahaha loser virgin.
>>
have you been to a doctor? that can't be healthy
don't you have an aunt or a milf down the street?
>>
Uh No.
Fuckin hate society.
If you find someone you want to remember having sex with for the rest of your life then go ahead.
I lost mine at 16. Mistake.
My love lost his at 23 with me.
There are no percentage of girls who prefer or don't prefer a virgin & no one needs to be in your fucking business to even make fun of you. Half the people that make fun of you regret at least one of their partners. You don't have that yet so be greatful. Just have sex with someone you love so you can be happy not regretting it for years. & can be happier not tossing around whatever STD's are floating around in your area.
Seriously, more important things than just sex in life.
>>
>>16985400
The dubs of truth.
>>
>>16984805
Lost my virginity when I was nearly 21, lost a shit load of weight afterwards and now i get attention from women most times I go out drinking. Just work on improving yourself (women want a man with a lot going for him, don't try to convince yourself otherwise) and opportunities will come.
>>
>>16985388
Sorry Nellie, ive having trouble understanding what you mean by
>if you're a religious nutcase or those guys that smack their gfs for even looking up

Perhaps some elementary grammar would be of use.

Best wishes
>>
I hear if you turn 30 and you're still a virgin you become a wizard.

Don't sweat it OP. Seriously. 99% of the people I talk to wish they waited with someone that was worth having sex with. The 1% are on the fence the same way. Some wish they got more experience or they were crazy religious and saved themselves.

Bonus of being a virgin is not having to deal with the aftermath of it all. Sure that orgasmic pleasure feels great after you blow your load but then you have to deal with the realities of life. Of that person you just fucked. If it was a hook-up and it's you're first time, perhaps you get too clingy towards someone who can care less. That shit hurts. So do STD's

Maybe you decided to wait for someone only to realize they are boring as fuck in bed or you are.

You're only 20 nigga? Damn dude. You have a whole life ahead of you. You have so many opportunities to slay those axe wounds all night.

I don't even know what you look like but I'll bet you're fuckable. Think about it..well, not too much..There are ugly af people out there that you know that are getting their dicks and pussies wet on each other. You have to know someone who is mentally unstable and they still managed to have sex. There are people that are into all sorts of weird fetishes and shit. There really is someone out there for everyone.

You need to be aware of the consequences though. There are a lot..And I mean A LOT of people we both know who have kids. Single mom or dad but that's a huge fucking consequence to having sex. Half of the girls I went to school with are all single moms cause sure sex is great but like I said, most people don't know how to deal with the aftermath of sex. The harsh consequences of it. Sure abortion is a thing. Plan B is a thing. Condoms are a thing... I digress

If you want to feel better about yourself, know that I'm just some 28 year old virgin browsing /adv/ giving advice to someone who is going to do well for themselves.
>>
Took me until 21, been with a girl a year since then. You'll be ok.
>>
I'm 21 and lost mine a few weeks ago to a girl I liked. And I am still so grateful that I waited to be adult enough to experience it as more than hormones getting me high.

Do it at your pace, everything's fine. But you'll always have to do something to get what you want, so better start now.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.