[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If a girl your dating tells you that she has a major crush on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1453301936138.jpg (1 MB, 847x1059) Image search: [Google]
1453301936138.jpg
1 MB, 847x1059
If a girl your dating tells you that she has a major crush on blank actor or blank artist? How do you respond?
>>
>>16984665
You don't give a fuck. Its not cheating
>>
>>16984665
She sounds obsessive. If it's an obsession level kind of deal, that's a definite red flag.

As for a response just say 'ok' and move the conversation forward.
>>
>>16984670
Do you ignore it or just start a new topic?
>>
I wouldn't think anything of it. Celebrity crushes are nothing new. Their are a couple actresses I think are gorgeous and my wife knows. She has a couple actors that she sees the same way. Neither of us go out of our way to make it a big deal.

Hey its better then her having a crush on your buddy or one of her coworkers.
>>
>>16984677
Yeah, it should make it clear you disapprove, but at the same time don't attack her for it.
>>
I think she is testing you, to see your reaction.
>>
>>16984665
Celeb crushes are normal. Both men and women have them. If it bothers you so much then tell her so and she'll stop. - Common sense.
>>
>>16984665
>blank
dont you mean black ?
>>
>>16984665
Said artist/actor can't fuck her.
You can.
>>
>>16984944
>Said artist/actor can't fuck her.
lol
>>
How the fuck do you have a "celeb crush" anyways. I dont even consider myself a fan of artists I "like", I just see them as this dude that has something cool I can learn from and eventually become better than

Celeb crushes are just like putting certain people on a pedestal because of their untouchability, solidifying your role as a plebe who cant keep up

Its gay
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.