[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it ever acceptable to go after a single mother of 2 kids?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1455661200897.jpg (82 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1455661200897.jpg
82 KB, 720x960
is it ever acceptable to go after a single mother of 2 kids?

>pretend i'm low 30s and have a good income
>pretend i'm more alpha than both dead beat dads.
>pretend i like the girl as more than a fucktoy
>>
>>16984587
How old is she and how old are the kids?
>>
>>16984590
she's 22, the kids are 3 and 1. Different fathers.
>>
>>16984587
Raising others' kids also is a cuck thing to do.
>>
>>16984598
Yeah, no. You're talking about someone with a proven history of extremely poor judgement and insecure attachment.
>>
>>16984599
what if shes just a dumb nerd who's been with 2 guys who both knocked her up

>>16984601
idk, i really want to fuck her
>>
>>16984608
Fuck her if you want, I guess, but don't get involved. Its not difficult to avoid getting pregnant, its not even that difficult to get an abortion if you're basically a child and have no means of raising a kid. To do it twice suggests that she's either stupid or takes incredibly stupid risks. If the kids (and here) were older and she had gotten her shit together we might be having a different conversation, but we aren't.
>>
File: 1458535852144.jpg (923 KB, 1346x1686) Image search: [Google]
1458535852144.jpg
923 KB, 1346x1686
so you guys are saying that you'd never take 2 kids under your wing even if you loved their mother more than anything?

this girl practically made me change my views on women
>>
>>16984621
No they're saying they would never possibly love her.
>>
>>16984623
i think i might be in love with the mother already which definitely scares me.
>>
>>16984621
No, what I'm saying is that you're talking about a girl who's judgement is so poor that she has made the biggest mistake a young woman can make twice in the last three or four years. Keep in mind that the second kid strongly suggests that she didn't learn to be more careful after the first.
>>
>>16984625
Well, have fun being the third guy who gets sucked in, pushed out, and saddled with two decades worth of expenses.
>>
File: 1459039449687.jpg (29 KB, 800x670) Image search: [Google]
1459039449687.jpg
29 KB, 800x670
>>16984629
fucking dreamcrusher. guess i need that

in my dreams she's perfect and innocent and all her mistakes were just accidents of naivete
>>
>>16984632
You asked, this is reality. Like I said, if she was 25 or 26 you could chalk it up to "Well, she was young and made some mistakes."

As is, she's 22 with kids who are 1 and 3, you seem to be right on schedule, don't you?
>>
>>16984640
what if i test her our and everything feels right and there's limited exploitation. i really want things to be right with her, what if hse slutted it up and learned her lesson early but no the first time? what if my kid is most imporant? idk man it's too much
>>
before bed bump

please real feeback this is a real question
>>
>>16984647
Its your life, man, but I wouldn't do it.
>>
Yes, go for it provided you know what it is to date someone with two kids. They come as a whole package. If you are not interested in the kids then i'd walk away or at least make it clear that you are not looking for anything long term
>>
>>16984647
Don't think about what's more fair to her, think about what's better for YOU.
She's almost 10 years younger, way hotter than any woman your age, that could be a deciding factor too.
I'd advise finding a young hottie that ISN'T a single mother.
>>
>>16984722
>Don't think about what's more fair to her, think about what's better for YOU.

This piece of advice should be stickied in the first page of this shithole
>>
>>16984598
Fucking red flag.
>>
>>16984587
She is absolutely desperate for a guy like you to clean up her mess. Easy pickings.
>>
21 and 2 kids from 2 different dads..
>>
>>16984722
>She's almost 10 years younger, way hotter than any woman your age,

Thats not a guarantee, especially after two kids. I'll take a fit, clean living 30 year old woman over a 22 year old who can't figure out how condoms work and hasn't had a decent night's sleep in three years.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.