[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to be happy/glad without women ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 920174.jpg (130 KB, 880x550) Image search: [Google]
920174.jpg
130 KB, 880x550
Let's say you're a guy who wants to learn how to be happy by himself and you're tired of the relationship bs.

How can you achieve happiness or satisfaction by yourself ?
>>
>>16984468
Okay, so nobody here thinks it's possible to be happy without a woman and nobody gives a fuck about this subject, right ?
>>
>>16984743
Fuck you /adv/ is a slow board you twat. If you're this impatient and intolerant with everything I can see why you're unsuccessful with women. Of course it's possible to be happy without women, do you know how I know? Because aside from even my own personal experience men have been living without women for thousands of years. You think you're the first man women have passed over? Get some fucking perspective.

You find something worth living for and you use your time to work at it. Like yourself? Work on your body and mind, lift and read books and all that other self improvement. You like helping strangers? Invest your time in volunteering and doing good things with tangible benefits. You like seeing other people suffer? Figure out how to make that happen. It's your fucking life and it's ending faster with every second that passes.

And even if you find a partner it does not negate from the importance of being happy alone. No one was in your head along with you in your childhood, or there with you when you have your first kiss or when your parents die or when you're living on the streets. It's just you, until you die. We all walk our path alone. It's unavoidable. So you can either bitch and moan to yourself the entire time or you can take pride in being yourself and accomplishing the tasks and bars you set for yourself. You achieve happiness by synchronizing yourself with the thought of your self - by finding inner harmony. And before you ask me how that's possible when you hate yourself because of your situation or what you've done or what you do or how you do it, all I can tell you is you don't know yourself,and you must. Spend more time alone. Prod and search your own mind in solitude. There are more mysteries in your head than can be found in all the world.
>>
File: btfo.jpg (225 KB, 682x600) Image search: [Google]
btfo.jpg
225 KB, 682x600
>>16984468
>>16985144
This, OP you faggot.
>>
>>16985144
/thread
>>
>>16984468

two things you need to be happy.
>interaction
>personal development

interaction doesnt need to be romantic or even with girls, but its important to foster relationships, even if they are temporary.

think about hwat your hobbies are, no matter how introverted they are, and find a way to enjoy them with other people. Like drawing? take an art class. or go to an art show. like comics? go to a comic book store and hang there, or take part in their weekend events which usually includes screenings, or showings, or guests, or games and indulge iwth other people. reading books? book stores often help foster book clubs.

no matter what your hobby there is always other people out there at least willing to talk about it if not enjoy it with other people, so go to meetup.com and look for meetups near you that you will enjoy. try it. dont say 'nah that doesnt sound like it'd be cool' without going to a few. otherwise you just want to be miserable and this thread was created for no reason.

now that we get interaction out
>personal development

there comes a point where men stop consuming, and start creating. VC andrews claimed that she read so many books growing up that one day she got sick of it, and had to start writing books to get the same joy she used to from reading them. she claimed she never read another book ever again.

so what is your 'reading'? do you like video games? make your own. do you like comics? draw your own six issue series. do you like cartoons? try animating. like reading? make a book! like furniture? build your own. like cool houses? start slowly transforming yours.

find some sort of creative hobby in your spare time that keeps you busy in the evening, something with a tangible end game.
>>
You are already, Women will drive you crazy
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.