[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My gf won't have sex with me if I object to the pill. She
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: woman-fighting-man-1.jpg (78 KB, 700x410) Image search: [Google]
woman-fighting-man-1.jpg
78 KB, 700x410
My gf won't have sex with me if I object to the pill.
She refuses to accept only a condom for protection. She says she doesn't trust it and wants to use her own protection instead because it's better.
What do?
>>
>object to the pill
Why is it any of your business if she's taking the pill?
>>
Break up because your ideals are different.
She's being the more responsible one, preferring a method with lower failure rates.
>>
Pay for her implant. Best fucking thing ever.
>>
>>16984313
She refuses to get an implant.
>>
Why the hell would you not be super happy that she's taking responsibility?!
>>
The pill is a female sex steroid, do not recommend.
>>
Be safe!? Seems obvious
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1242x2208
2 cents:

She giving up the goods so it's her call. I'd just accept the condoms if you like her and gradually earn each other's trust over time. If she's a qt and worth it, I'd play her game.
>>
>>16984307
> object to the pill.

Why are you this dumb ?
>>
>>16984307
Fascinating. Why is it that you would object to the pill, but not to condoms?
>>
>>16984314
In to the trash she goes
>>
>>16984307
A lot of people are hung up on why you don't want gf to take the pill.

If you have a reasonable answer, people will be more likely to give advice.
However, if you're reason is not very rational people will instead spend their time abusing you.

Choose wisely!
>>
>>16984335
Seconded. Implant is great.

Fuck condems. Fuck pills.
>>
>>16984307
Baby rabies OP, if she wants to throw away the condoms and she says she will use pills; she's probably trying to lock you down when she lies about taking pills

If she takes the pill, it has to be under your supervision every single fucking day. It's not paranoia, it's about protecting yourself
>>
A lot of birth control pills have dangerous side effects and in my experience pulling out and condoms has been enough. To each their own I guess.
>>
>>16984458
>pulling out

>1916 + 100
>still believes this shit works
>>
>>16984307
Seems like she's trying to trick you into getting her pregnant
>2 months later
>"Oops, teehee, anon I forgot a few pills and the test came back positive!!!!
>>
>>16984547

Pulling out on top of condoms you dumbshit. Better to have the condom break outside of her than in her.
>>
>>16984637
Condom can break during the act tho. Still pulling out with a condom is still dumb as fuck
>>
Anan
>>
>>16984320
>She giving up the goods so it's her call.
GIRLL POWER. Fuck everything about your post.
>>
>>16984802

It's the next best thing from pill + pullout.
>>
>>16984313
Those things can pierce your uterus and leave you infertile just FYI.
>>
>>16984307
You are refusing to have condomless sex?

Are you retarded?
>>
>>16985160
They have ones that go in your arms nowdays. They're just a little cylinder that is smaller than a pill.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.