[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being a Cold Man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1455923842641.jpg (45 KB, 600x732) Image search: [Google]
1455923842641.jpg
45 KB, 600x732
A girl that I'm close to and was pretty sure we can get a relationship going pretty soon told me today that I am acting "Cold" or I am a "Cold person" way too often for her to have a relationship with me and that I need to change that.. Yes I know I am a bit "closed" person, but I don't really think I've been acting cold with her..

What the hell does that mean? Can someone explain who's experienced in this? What does a woman want and what do I need to do?

Really need to sort this out and change for the better if possible, all tips appreciated.
>>
>>16984201
Stop being a buzzkill and focus on positive shit instead of looking at faults in; society/people/ideologies etc.
Show empathy towards others, be a nice person. This isn't hard anon.
Basically she's saying your a dick and you should get over yourself or else she won't put up with your shit. So get your act together
>>
>>16984201
>relationship going pretty soon
>acting "Cold" or I am a "Cold person"

she desperately want's you to make the next move (body contact, kissing, asking her out on a date, whatever comes next). she feels like you aren't really interested at that point. hurry the fuck up anon
>>
>>16984211
Fuck man I kiss with her on a daily basis, hugs and all shit maybe it's just not enough or it doesn't feel sincere for her..

I think it's the way I act towards other and all that more than her.
>>
>>16984209
Are you serious? Do girls really don't like when I talk shit about others and all that? Cause I do that a lot and I think that might me my problem.. but I just can't ignore when someone does something retarded.. I guess I really need to change huh, will try to be a nice person from now on desu, maybe that will make me feel better too.. any tips?
>>
any more tips ?
>>
My bf is kinda cold towards me too.. but I know that he doesn't mean it. What I think feels cold about him is that I rarely catch him smiling all the while I can't stop being bubbly and smiley when he's around. Kissing and cuddling can feel cold when someone is only affectionate in these situations but not in others..
>>
>>16984201

in my experience its really easy to take anything a girl says and spin it into a positive.

>anon you seem like a cold person
>Maybe... but when I'm with you, I feel so warm.

its cheesy but it works everytime I Do it.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.