[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My uncle (mum's younger brother) is rich. Net worth over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 300kstarting.jpg (8 KB, 252x221) Image search: [Google]
300kstarting.jpg
8 KB, 252x221
My uncle (mum's younger brother) is rich. Net worth over £10M tbqh.

I have a relatively close relationship with him and I've gotten great presents from time to time. He's my godfather too, and a lifelong bachelor (47 this year) with no kids or other family.

How do I ensure I inherit his money?
>>
Well if he doesnt have kids I bet he's gonna give you at least some of it
>>
>>16984068
I'd say kill yourself, that should give you a pretty good impression what you deserve.
>>
>>16984068
give him a handy every now and then
>>
>>16984109
It's not like I'm planning to depend on such a handout, I might not get it for another 30-40 years. I will probably be older than he is now before he dies.
>>
>>16984068
Oh, you are one of nature's true gentlemen, aren't you?

Get this into your head. It's his money. If he wants to leave it to a Home for Unwed Cats or to the Taliban, that is his business.

Chances are that he will leave a lot to you. But the best way to endanger that is to let him guess thagt he is nothing more than moneybags to you.
>>
File: 1451818308182.gif (182 KB, 384x408) Image search: [Google]
1451818308182.gif
182 KB, 384x408
I can't stop fapping. Can I please receive advice on how to stop fapping. Please.

3D not an option.
>>
Inheritance should be outlawed and all assets confiscated by the state upon death. Otherwise, inheritances simply produce a permanent wealthy upper class, which is antithetical to democracy.
>>
>>16984238
>>16984238
そうですよね
>>
>>16984068
Let him fuck your boipucci
>>
>>16984263
This guy gets it.

We should dismantle the ability of ordinary human families to accumulate wealth, that should be a prerogative of governments and corporations.
>>
>>16984068
Periodically ask him for advice, and report back to him casually that you followed it.

I.E. "what kind of car should I get" "do you have a recommendation for a loan officer" etc.

Nothing strokes someone's ego like asking for and following their advice. He'll pretty much think of you as a son if you do that.
>>
>>16984263
>rich people will give their kids assloads of money while they are still alive because they can afford to

>poor people will hang onto their money while alive because they need it, will leave their kids nothing on death

>once again, you will fuck over the very people you wish to help because you know shit about economics
>>
>>16984068
>implying he won't outlive you
>>
>>16984068
How do I ensure I inherit his money?

give up the booty. he'll give you all his money for your tight little hole.
>>
>>16984489
I know a lot about economics
And i'm not giving my kids anything but an education.
They need to make it on their own, and giving them everything won't ensure that.
In fact I've seen all too many times, where rich kids die swimming in money.
They need to appreciate life, and that's hard when everything is handed to you.
My money will go to saving whales.
>>
>>16984489
Just put a significant tax on gifts worth more than $2500.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.