[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
stalker
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 8yfh87hf.jpg (37 KB, 649x432) Image search: [Google]
8yfh87hf.jpg
37 KB, 649x432
I'm 23 f, I broke with my boyfriend since a year and a half ago... I'm not that sociable so I'm still single but five months ago I met a boy through Tinder and had casual sex with him (I never did that in my entire life). Till there that's ok because we never talked again and then deleted the app.
A month ago I installed Tinder again and met a boy, we talked a bit the first day, we exchanged numbers but then I noticed he was acting a bit weird (asking about my family, if I wasn't online he insisted a lot like "hi!, are u there? hello? answer!" etc), so the third day I stopped talking and then deleted him.
He began to sending me A LOT of sms asking about me, so I answered "hey my phone is broken and I'm having some troubles in my family so please stop doing that cause I don't want anything by now" or something like that and then delete/block him.
Two weeks passed and eventually I received a sms from him asking about me. Didn't answer. Today, I received a new message from a new number that said "hi, how are you? do you know who am I?" and then STARTED CALLING ME OVER AND OVER.
I get scared and blocked my phone. He doesn't have my facebook, he doesnt' know even my real name, he just have a couple of pics without my face (we exchanged pics) and just one with my face but without showing anything else.

>for the tl,dr I talked with a boy for two days a month ago, started to act weird and said bye-bye. Then he started to stalking me through messages and now creppy messages with phone calls

Sorry for the long text but I need help, I'm nervous about this and scared. Should I? What can I do?
>>
and sorry for the bad english
>>
>>16983296
this is pretty common in America actually, so I'm not surprised you're not used to this if you're not from here

You're most likely safe, it's fine to feel nervous, since it's prob your first obsessive weirdo encounter.

Tbh a lot of that extra detail was unnecessary lmfao, but don't feel unsafe, you're fine
>>
>>16983485
yeah I guess it was unnecessary, I'm really sorry but I was very nervous... and yes, I've never been through this creepy situation. Is it really that normal?

I guess I'm safe because he doesn't know anything about me... you think he's going to look for me or anything? (I changed my facebook name just in case...)
>>
>>16983527
he can try all he wants, there's only so much google can do and he has so little info as it is, it's a dead end for him

You could change your phone number, that would definitely end any possibility of him making new numbers just to harass you, like my ex gf did, but nonetheless its still just words, and if it somehow get's worse just mention the words legal action, that's enough to get most people off your tail for good

Then again, some girls I know would curse him out and embarrass them, so whatever fits you best
>>
>>16983296
I stalked some girl before, dont worry OP it's just a prank. He doesn't mean any harm by it, just have casual sex with him like you did with his friends and it'll be all good.
>>
>hooking up with some random guy on tinder

pig disgusting
>>
>>16983561
>>16983576
found the well adjusted individuals
>>
File: 1452978709073.png (223 KB, 700x386) Image search: [Google]
1452978709073.png
223 KB, 700x386
>>16983591
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDle00tZJFE
>>
>>16983576
>>16983591
nah, you didn't read the whole story to say that, besides, I didn't hurt anyone doin it (being single, with protection) just once in my entire life, right?

>>16983557
I'll see if I can change my number only if the situation makes me more nervous.. but yeah, you're right, he can do anything with that 0 info from me. I'm not that type of girl to curse him or something, but well, I'll see. Thank you a lot anon, I'm more calm now..

>>16983561
lol okay, if you say so, I guess that's it. I didn't fucked any of their friends (if he has anyone) or anything like that lol.. you can read all my unnecesary long story if you want to know
>>
I'm about to sound like /k/ but get a nice reliable handgun (I recommend a revolver if s&w brand) start taking concealed carry classes and get a concealed carry license you can get this done at mist shooting ranges. Also make sure to take time every now and again to go to a range to go shooting so you can get your accuracy to a good level. And if he asks to do anything say no. That's all and if you can't gun because you live in New York you are shit outta luck faggot
>>
>>16983527
Are you not from America op? And I don't think this is actually that common. It's one thing to get a lot of messages from a guy for a couple of days, but to receive phone calls from a strange number a month later? That's unnerving. See if you can get another family member or police involved if things get worse
>>
>>16983648
I like your idea, I love guns, but I don't know if I can get a gun. Never had one.
>And if he asks to do anything say no.
I don't know if answer that or keep ignoring him.. I don't want to feed him.

>>16983652
No, I'm not. I don't know if it's common or not, but there's always some weirdo boy/girl around there, ready to cross upon our lives. Yeah, receiving messages it's one thing, but receiving calls with "hey, you know who am I?" messages it's very creepy.

>See if you can get another family member or police involved if things get worse

Yeah, absolutely. Thank you anon.
>>
It's cool how women are so gullible and bad judges of character.
>>
>>16983296
I've finally found you. On 4chan of all places!
Don't leave, i'll be right over
;)
>>
This sort of thing happens all the time, check r/creepypms on reddit. Lots of desperate and clingy/lonely guys out there who demand your attention. It's just sad.
>>
It's surprising how many women actually use Tinder for casual hook ups.
>>
Online s little insistence is fairly normal but yeah, difference numbers, month apart. As much of a hassle as it is maybe change your number. In the future use an app like Kik or ooVoo.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.