[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
explain to me why it's okay to not have a gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Broken_heart.svg.png (46 KB, 1250x1024) Image search: [Google]
Broken_heart.svg.png
46 KB, 1250x1024
i asked a random girl i thought was really pretty out 2 months ago and she rejected me.

i can't tell anyway cause it would be embarrassing. i've never had a girlfriend before too because i didn't really want one up until this point, i got my shit together and asked her out.

how do i cope with this feeling of having no gf
>>
>>16983252
Just enjoy the single boat a little longer. The first few moments are amazing, but later on in life in the relationship, if it lasts long, problems develop and interest is lost. Unless you two are crazy for each other and never have those issues. I'm not saying relationships are bad, but just enjoy your freedom a little bit longer. Don't sweat it if she rejected you, there are plenty of other girls out there who are better than her. Cope with having no gf by staying true to yourself and continue to do you until you come across the one that you want who happens to want you also.
>>
>>16983252
>how do i cope with this feeling of having no gf
the same way we all do
fap,animu,vidya,4chan repeat
if that is not your thing, follow >>16983291
>>
>>16983291
this, totally this
I'm in a 8 year old relationship and OP I can tell you the interest is lost, very lost (mostly from his side... I'm the crying little bitch behind him looking for attention with my heart broken). So enjoy your beautiful lonelyness
>>
Are you sad that you don't have a girlfriend or are you sad that she rejected you? They're both different reasons.
>>
>>16983252
>i asked a random girl i thought was really pretty out

There's your mistake. Cold asking-out is hard for even the most experienced studs to pull off.

You don't just go up to a stranger and ask her out. You ask out someone you know and - more importantly - someone who knows you and might therefore want to know you better.

Forget looking for a girlfriend. Focus on enlarging your circle of friends of any gender. The more people you know (and know you) the more the likelihood that some of them will be female-type people. And because they know you as a friend first, you'll be more natural and less awkward around them, and they're more likely to find you attractive. And so then, when you take one of the girls in the group aside and ask her out, you are infinitely more likely to succeed.
>>
>>16983372
>mostly from his side
Dude, if you arent happy then break up with him
I mean shit, doesnt really make sense for you to stay
>>
>>16983252
I took a page from what single people of the past have done (Monks, priests, philosophers, etc.) and it has worked out pretty well. I focus on meaningful, deep, platonic relations with people, make it very clear that this is a lifestyle that I choose and am comfortable with (you'd be amazed at the problems that can occur if you don't), perform simple, repetitive tasks (currently folding a whole bunch of cranes) to clear my mind, exercise daily, work at a challenging job that I focus on intensely, and do something nice for myself once a week. I'm happier than most people I know and I regret having ever tried to not live like this (I used to date quite a bit and it just never worked out right/was incredibly painful).
>>
>>16983252
It's no walk in the park in the dating world, and you will fail 99% of the time. I've gotten to the point where I'd rather stay single then get my heart broken for the second time, enjoy your freedom and do what you love to do. You don't need anyone else to be happy, dating should just be for fun and not to be taken seriously. Good luck.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.