[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been through two break ups over the last year and I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 671200-gits1pv7.jpg (279 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
671200-gits1pv7.jpg
279 KB, 1024x768
I've been through two break ups over the last year and I can't stop thinking about something my first ex said about a year ago.

We weren't having sex as much and I asked her why and she said that she doesn't want to have sex because she has more self respect and that it was unattractive how badly I want to have sex with her.

That's still hurting really bad a year later and I haven't talked to her since we've broken up. I normally can keep busy and not think about it but every time I try to do homework my mind wanders back to her saying that to me.

I'm trying really hard to get over it but I can't stop thinking about what she said to me every day.

What do I do to stop thinking about that and get over it?
>>
She sounds like a cunt. Weird fucking thing to say. Normally girls want to be wanted?

Don't take her shit on board, OP. Fuck her, by fucking other broads, and just try and forget by staying busy and focussing on friends. lol
>>
>>16983084
I've had sex with a lot of people since but it still hurts. I'm constantly busy but I can't do any homework without thinking about it.

I was in a relationship with her for four years when she said that. That was never a problem before that. I broke up with her because it hurt so bad and she didn't want me anymore.

All I ever think about is how she didn't really want me in the end.
>>
>>16983111
>All I ever think about is how she didn't really want me in the end.
I'm going to give you the same advice I always give heartbroken blue men like you.
>GO READ RED PILL
Everything you've ever read or heard about women is bullshit. Bullshit. Your woman proves it yet again.
>Want me want me want me blaaaaaah
>Oh it's suddenly unattractive that you want me.
This only makes sense once you understand how women actually BEHAVE not what they lie to you about.
>>
Youtube: "red rubber ball" and watch a few times - you'll feel better.
>>
>>16983111
"A woman is a lock and a man is a key. If a key opens a lot of locks, it is a master key. But if one lock is opened by lots of keys, it is a dodgy lock." -Redditredpill

That's a pretty shit philosophy. Comparing people with emotions to inanimate objects is a pretty shit thing to do.
>>
>>16983121
That's actually really comforting and I don't know why.
>>
>>16983136

I know, right? That should be a much better known post-breakup song.
>>
>>16983166
Yeah, it's the only one that doesn't make you feel worse.
>>
File: 1397693027397.png (1 MB, 4400x4000) Image search: [Google]
1397693027397.png
1 MB, 4400x4000
>>
tell yourself shes a stupid narcissistic bitch (she is)
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.