[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
weird skinnyfat?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: mlady.gif (2 MB, 484x256) Image search: [Google]
mlady.gif
2 MB, 484x256
> be me
> 5'2 and 110 lbs
> big fucking pot belly that i have to suck in all the time to not look pregnant

what the wieners
>>
Eat better and exercise...
>>
>>16983071
is there a way to specifically target the stomach because literally everything else looks fine
>>
>>16983074
Nope
Go to \fit\ and read the sticky for more advice
>>
are you a grill?

you probably look fine, dog

you're just a shortstack
>>
>>16983074
See >>16983086

Spot reduction is a myth.
>>
>>16983093
i don't look fine. one time i showed my stomach to a guy without sucking in, and he really believed i was pushing it out as far as i humanly could when it was just me relaxing my stomach muscles. now i try my best to always remember to suck in
>>
>>16983099
fuck that guy, nigga

Maybe run a little, lay off eating junk, do some yoga, but I bet you're fine.
>>
File: 5b1.gif (77 KB, 618x490) Image search: [Google]
5b1.gif
77 KB, 618x490
>>16983104
>>
>>16983104
fyi, some guys are into your bodytype, I know I'm into that bodytype
>>
>>16983099
Your gut flora might just be off. It can cause constant bloating.

They have pills you can take for that or your can regiment your diet to correct it.

Or you just need to eat better and exercise. I'm gonna bet it's this one. What's your current diet consist of?
>>
>>16983115
i'd say my diet's decent. my college cafeteria's good, tonight i had broccoli, a sweet potato, two thin strips of steak, some pineapple and a glass of milk
>>
>>16983050
Stop eating sugar.

Or jus b urself desu if you have good hygiene a lot of doods aren't gonna care~
>>
>>16983392
but wat do when eating nothing but healthy food for longer than a day makes me feel deprived/miserable? how do i reasonably indulge or somehow shift my mindset to eating to live instead of living to eat? i like enjoying food :c

i got a dood but i wanna be at 100% hotness for him
>>
>>16983406
Only way you can eat like a horse and 'lose weight' is strength training. Either way you should cut sugar.

Healthy food doesn't have to suck senpai you just have to cook for yourself and get mediocre at it.

Ice cream and soda and shit you can drop like an ugly baby and not miss it.

If you really want to be scared straight there's an hour long youtube video by a prominent biochemist about how sugar is evil. I'm sure you could find it.
>>
>>16983447
i don't really eat like a horse, it's just the sugar and soda and booze. plus i can't deny the amazing feeling i get from eating anything greasy/fatty (healthy fats give almost the same feeling).

but apart from when i slip and have some kind of unhealthy thing, i eat healthy. most of my protein comes from chicken or fish, i eat at least one or two vegetables at lunch and dinner, i've majorly cut back on the soda, and still the belly remains
>>
>>16983050
>>/fit/
fucking seriously
>>
Bruh just lose weight. Use myfitnesspal. Most of the weight lost will probably be from your belly.

Also, visceral (belly) fat is the worst for your health because it's around your organs.
>>
>>16983107
I think you've forgotten what board you're on, /b/ is that way
>>
>>16983654
>Also, visceral (belly) fat is the worst for your health because it's around your organs.
>this science brought to you by bro incorporated
>>
>>16983675
Not broscience
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/8581775/
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.