[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you start a convo on facebook with a girl without sounding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160322_112005.jpg (39 KB, 344x344) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160322_112005.jpg
39 KB, 344x344
How do you start a convo on facebook with a girl without sounding creepy?
>>
"Hi! How're you doing?"
>>
>>16983040

"heyy, I don't mean to sounds creepy, but..."

Generally works.
>>
"hey"
just make sure you've got an excuse to talk to her if the question comes up.
>>
>>16983043
DON'T DO THIS
>>
Girls are generally always on the lookout for creepers. So if you message a girl through facebook, make sure you have a reason. Also, don't expect anything to come of it. Just make it seem like you're genuinely interested in whatever you wanted to talk to her about.
>>
Also, learn to know when the conversation is dead. If you guys are done talking about whatever it is you're talking about, don't force the conversation further.
>>
A couple questions first:
Does she already know you exist (either through mutual friends or having gone to school together)? Is this going to be your first time saying ANYTHING (even just a brief hello) to her and if not when was the last time you spoke? How do you know (of) her?
>>
>>16983184
We used to be in the same drama class last year and i talked to her now and then. I got the feeling she liked me but i had a gf at the time. Last time i saw her was a month ago when i was at the movie theatre she works at
>>
>>16983213
That's really easy then. Just say something like "Hey x, it's Anon. Been a while. Do you remember that time in drama class when [noteworthy thing happened]? Man that was crazy." Change it up slightly to make it sound less formulaic and more natural. You can reminisce further from there if she seems interested in doing so but eventually you'll want to follow that up with a question about what she's up to nowadays and tailor the conversation from there. People catch up all the time with former classmates, it's not weird to.
>>
>>16983040
open with dick pic
>>
Do u want to go out with this girl?
>>
>>16983303
Yeah i do
>>
>>16983040
Just say, "Hey", or any type of conversation starter. Talk about the little things like favorite colors, or what she likes and stuff, until it's time to start hanging out. All it takes is balls and persistence.
>>
>>16983040
don't. Unless you have a good reason or are super hot (you probably aren't) this is kinda creepy at best, sad at worst.
>>
>>16983437
Then do not talk to her a lot. Cut the bullshit. Be like what's up. If she asks you who are you, you just say your name. If she still dont remember then fuck it. If she is excited to hear from you just ask her out immediately. Be like when are you free to go out, organize something and meet up. Dont talk about dumb bullshit just ask her out and meet her out, it will make her like you more.
>>
I rarely answer when people just say 'hey.' I like the idea of you saying you were reminiscing about class and you popped in her mind, so you were wondering how she's been/ what she's been up to. If she answers then good.. If not then I wouldn't press it. Atleast def not on facebook
>>
>>16983535
She popped in your mind* sorry
>>
>>16983543
She's gonna pop on my dick if all goes to plan
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.