[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girl I dont know very well is causing issues in my life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 3002.jpg (60 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
3002.jpg
60 KB, 1280x1024
Aphex Twin cus fuck

>Spend 3 months preparing to look good, think about her every day, the way she laughs and everything. Stalkerish idealizing

>Use Internet strangers advice and end up basically asking her out without knowing her at all at first.

>No I have a bf sorry

>Turns out she does, and I was late

>Fuckingshit.jpg

>3 months later and I'm still thinking about her

>Become even more anxious and cripplingly depressed as senior year is coming to a close.

I was thinking of going up to her and saying hi then maybe ask if she would actually date me. But then idk
>>
She said this: "oh (or was it 'right'?) I currently have a boyfriend now, sorry.
>>
Tell me what I want to hear adv. Please? Pretty please?? :)
>>
>>16982787

Asking her out again's a stupid move. She knows you're interested, if she wants you she'll tell you.

If you're in high school, don't worry. There are plenty of girls in college to fixate over.

Keep your chin up, my dude.
>>
>>16982794
Hey thanks for the advice. I'll keep my chin up. I wasn't really thinking about asking her out again, but I was wondering since getting to know her would be a wise move to see if we're compatible or not, would making friends with her be okay? I mean I kind of want to say hi to her and I think the coverage will be enough to have me stop hurting anyway, but I keep thinking about a future with her in it. Or maybe i'm just being way to obsessive over nothing haha.
>>
Maybe later on I'll goto a uni :) Going to get an aa in music tech and may transfer
>>
>>16982780
Yea do go make the same mistake twice living in the past is a dangerous game I know from experience
>>
>>16983072
>Do not go
I meant to say
>>
>>16982808
there are way too many girls in the world to bother, dude, just don't do it. She knows how you feel. If she's interested she can find you. Move on.
>>
>Ask if she would actually date me

FUCK. I meant to clarify that as a way to gain coverage. Asking if she would date me and shit, not literally, but as a way to find I she likes me or not
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.