[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girlfriend, ghetto, perverts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_niyp28UnNR1s7oxg6o1_1280.jpg (211 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_niyp28UnNR1s7oxg6o1_1280.jpg
211 KB, 1200x800
My long distance girlfriend lives in a ghetto zone. Before meeting I remember sometimes she told me that perverts said things to her while walking on the street and one time ir almost turned physical. When I went there I almost went hands with 5 dudes that said things to her while she was with me. One time a 'gang' of like 20 guys started saying things to her in front of me and she begged me not to go because we could both end up at th hospital or her raped. I am really sick of this shit. I get a big rage inside every time she tells me something like this, and the effect is double if it's in person. I argued with my girlfriend because of this, she asked me not to go insulting this people and just ignore them (unless it turns physical). And I didn't went to visit her since we agreed that. I still get a really big rage when she tells me that niggers follow her for like 3 blocks saying pervert things at her back. I don't know really what to do. I want them to stop, you can't be that asshole. I want to defend her too so that anyone messes with her while she is with me, but are the risks too high with these people? I want to walk with her on the street in peace and not having to fight with guys that are being assholes and perverts just because or just because they are a group of guys against me. Someone faced any similar problems? Is this related to my inscurity that i turn so aggressive or it's normal?
>>
Anyone guys? I'm going to visit her tomorrow and I really don't want these things to happen.
Any female there that has this same problem?
>>
nah, this problem doesn't exist. women just like to pretend they get harassed on the street

>oh wah wah people pay attention to me and compliment me

fuck off shill
>>
>>16982554
Are you serious?
She event sent me audio files some times and she isn't an attention whore
>>
She fingers herself at night thinking about those big cocks while they fill every hole. You're fucked, break up with her.
>>
>>16982560
I thought this was /adv/, not /b/
>>
>>16982527
Why does she live in the ghetto? Any way you can help her get out of the shitty living situation?
>>
>>16982568
I plan yo help her but only when I finish my careeer... in five years.. maybe 3 if I get work before. She was born there. Her parenta work at a factory
>>
Get a gun.
>>
>>16982568
Op here agai . Is it escaping from there the solution? Any similar experience people? What did you do?
>>
>>16982560
That's true, girls have a thing for physical domination. Probably soon she'll understand what kind of weak man his boyfriend is and she'll start seeking "excitement". Then she'll fantasize about being forced by those "harassers". And they will notice her change in how she looks at them. And they'll fuck her roughly and she'll enjoy it.
>>
>>16982588
Sorry but it says nothing related to my problem. Thank you anyways
>>
>>16982597 --> >>16982565
>>
>>16982527
First of all, this guy is right
>>16982560
She's got you wrapped up in her woman shit OP. That other Anon is damn right that her female mammalian brain gets off on that attention. I guarantee you she's thought about what it would feel like to let those guys have their way. why are these men harassing her all the time, every day? if it's that much of a problem, why can't she avoid them? What, she can't find a different street to walk down? She can't see a GANG OF 20 PEOPLE from a mile away and avoid them? Give me a break.

At the same time, this doesn't make her a bad person, just a normal person.

So what do you do? First, you encourage her to solve her own problems. You stop encouraging the high she gets from getting sexual attention followed by your little Beta white knight routine. It's a double cocktail of endorphins to her brain. There's a reason "this keeps happening" but women would have you believe it's all DOS EVIL NIGGAS! Yeah no.

So you encourage her to walk a different way home. You encourage her to stay away from a PACK OF NIGGERS that she can SEE A MILE AWAY.

Ask her why she doesn't call the cops Anon. Go on, ask her why she doesn't go get a cop. "I just don't wanna deal with it." O REALLY. I wonder whyyyyyy.

As for what you do, you avoid them. You ignore them. You also have a gun so that if one of them starts following you, you can continue ignoring them until one tries something.

Your girl is inviting these advances with her behavior while pretending she's helpless.
>>
>>16982609
Hate to admit that you may be right. Getting a gun is impossible in my country, at least legally. I will try to ignore them and I said to her to walk for diferrent streets. She does. But guys there are a lot like this and this occurs in random places and not always the same people.
Do i really have to ignore them? I can try to control it and everything but I get really pissed ofd. Did it happen you?
even though best response so far
>>
>>16982527
>long distance
stopped reading there

seriously kids. long distance relationships are not really relationships, stop wasting your time and effort.
>>
>>16982634
What makes you say that?
>>
>>16982624
>Did it happen you?
It doesn't happen to me or my women because I don't put up with that shit. At all. And I walk and act like I don't put up with it. And I own a gun. So I REALLY don't put up with it.

Girls have tried this routine on me in different ways:
>OH, this guy at work just won't leave me alone!
>OH, these guys on the corner just won't leave me alone!
>OH, this old man just won't leave me alone!
Same story, different characters. My response is always the same:
>What are you doing to prevent this behavior? Are you walking down different streets? Are they following you home? if it's the same people and happening more than once, are you reporting it to your boss or the police?
And the answers are always the same shit:
>Oh I just don't want to deal with it
>Oh I don't want to get him fired
>Oh I don't want to offend him
And my response is always the same:
>Well if you're not going to help yourself, I'm not going to help you either. You need to grow the fuck up and do what you gotta do to make it stop.
But watch, when you encourage her to do the ADULT thing - report it, call the cops, walk a different way to avoid them - suddenly they just caaaaan't seem to do it.

Women get off on this shit anon. Every woman alive has a "rape" fantasy.
>>
>>16982653
I tried "rape like" sex with her, talked to her a lot about it and she never wanted to try, she said that it wasn't a fantasy but that it wasn't traumatizing for her. She was raped as a kid. The subject of rape sex came up itself .anyways. this things happen in different streets with different people every time
>>
>>16982653
Plus. These are not coworkes. This are drug dealers niggrs from the ghetto. Pesants , construction workers, teen's group. Yeah I sound really racist but these are ussually niggers " or with 'negros' attitudes".
>>
>>16982668
>She was raped as a kid.
DING DING DING
>she said that it wasn't a fantasy but that it wasn't traumatizing for her
She's lying. Every woman who I've met who has been "raped" has said that exact bullshit.

But you know what happens? I start dominating the shit out of them and they're calling me "daddy" and telling me "I'm a worthless bitch for your cum" very soon afterward. This has happened over 15 times. Either rape is the soupe du jour every day of these women's lives or... they're lying.
>this things happen in different streets with different people every time
Yet it keeps happening.... exactly how many cat calling gang banging wanna be rapists are there OP? Because unless this woman lives in New York City... you should wake up to the fact that there's a common theme here...
>Different streets
>Different days
>Different areas
>..... same woman.
Come on OP. Think man.
>>
>>16982701
She lives in a poor ghettoish zone. People there are ignorant, perverts, objectize the woman, and have 0 education nor respect.
She was seriously raped as a kid 2 times, no shit like just being touch ass or said something.
I even tried in person being rough but she doesnt even like that i fuck her pussy to fast because it hurts her she says. Going afk for some minutes and come back
>>
>>16982609
>Ask her why she doesn't call the cops Anon.
The cops aren't going to do anything unless it's the same people each time or if they get physical.
>>
>>16982751
So what can I do? Do I have to keep worrying and getting rage inside while she lives in that shithole?
>>
>>16982723
>ignorance
Doesn't turn off girls.
>perverts
No, they're male with sex desire. It's normal.
>objectize the woman
JUST LOL
>no education and no respect
Again, these things don't turn women off.
Also, women don't want to be respected.
You seem a Nice Guy®, you should learn about true female nature.
>>
>>16982784
Man i'm telling you she's not like that. Don't generalize woman. ( generalization about ghetto people i did before was manner of speaking, i meant most of people) . Some want to be said things and rape fantasy and shit but some don't. Some like it, some don't. It's relative to everyone. I am and was always a male with sex desire and never started telling disgusting things to a woman on the steets or touch an ass without its consent. I mean do you really see woman as objects all the same and same character inside?
>>
>>16982784
Plus her childhood experience, do you really think she likes it? You do such a thing? (Yell "hey mommy i would fill that pussy of cum" to girls at street? )
>>
Anyone?
>>
>>16982527
>blocks saying pervert things at her back
'

Well, its obvious you don't say sexy things to her, so they'll win in the end.

IF you think they're perverted, you obviously cant talk dirty to your girl.
>>
>>16982865
I do it. But talking dirty to a girl you dont even know nor are in a relationship is sick and pervert
>>
>>16982796
>>16982800
I'll give you a more serious response.
I know that those are jerks and it sucks.
She probably likes all this a subconscious level. I read somewhere else that former rape victims can be very slutty, too. Maybe on the street she may feel disgust and at home her thoughts might be wandering on the nigger who said that.
And she will never tell you this.
Women prefer dirty exciting things (even if they're amoral) over boring and plain ones.
I hope your girl is a good one, but women have constantly deluded me.
My ex dragged me in her depression and I lost her, I blame myself every day of my life.
My advice is to not let she drag you in her problems, like anon said before. Focus on something else, don't let the rage consume you and encourage her to fix the problem by herself.

PS: If she gives sign of being psycho, dump her. But probably you can't recognize these signs.
>>
>>16982879
I knwo she is a good one. Plus. She lost her virginity with me. We are 1 year relationship now (i know its not a looong time) maybe i can control easily the rage at distance. But personally is different. I will bring up that subject one time, tha fact of guys tellimg her things, and if she feels a little atraction or thinks about it. I feel bad saying that because i really trust her and she teels me always that people there are just like that (as i checked when i visited her all those times) . Women had lied to me before. A couple of times. And i don't think she is lying at all. She is the one that you have feels for her that you don't remember having for no one else. I wasn't commited to take care and give happiness to anyone else before.
This depression thing... she draghed me some times too, and i even tried tu cut myself for my problems + hers (quitted that shit) and only cut little, i realise that anon. But it's her, she is the one different, for me
>>
>>16982527
Buy a gun.
>>
>>16982907
I can't in my country anon.
I think it's a good way of self defense but it is really dsngerous hsving one for accidents and shit
>>
>>16982914
Where do you live my nigga?
>>
>>16982917
South america.
>inb4 you are all niggers
>>
>>16982575
If you're that serious with her that you plan to maintin this semi LDR for so long then just have her move into your place unless it's inconvenient for her with work or school.

>>16982923
Brazil? Just curious.
>>
>>16982927
Argentina.
And no, she can't move now. I really wish she would.
Thr thing is that she lives in a small town where almost everyone knows. And at achool she always got rejected and she was very shy because she thought everyone know what happened to her and she was always ver closed and shy. And this fuckers saying things to her don't help. It's not like she hasn't got over it. We have sex and everything. But i really hate theese perverts and some other anon even saying this is nomal. It is common to happen, it's not normal. It shouldn't happen.
>>
>Op here agai . Is it escaping from there the solution?

Why, yes, OP - that is the solution.

"I live in a crappy place, what do?"

Gee, I dunno, leave maybe?
>>
>And no, she can't move now. I really wish she would.

What's stopping her?
>>
>>16982940
What part is most concerning? Do you fear a potential physical attack? Or are those bums just all bark no bite but still bothering you? Surely there must be some self defence weapons or something that she can get, a tazer, pepper spray or something?
>>
>>16982947
Conplicated shit. Money. (From my part and hers) . Family. Studies, etc.
>>16982942
Yeah, guess there's nothing i can do to deal with this ignoant disrispectful negroes, is there anything i can do?
>>
>>16982952
I get bothered by verbal insults and perversion while I am with her.
I am afraid that one nigga tells her things and follow her and physically agresses her or something worse.
Maybe a peper spray but i don't know. I want to walk streets quietly and everyone happy no one fucking with no one. Does this haplen to you and your girlfriend? Has anyone ever said things to your gf while you holding her hand or next to her?
>>
Any more advice anons? Or answer?
>>
>Does this haplen to you and your girlfriend? Has anyone ever said things to your gf while you holding her hand or next to her?

No, because I don't live in a ghetto crap-hole
>>
>>16982968
No but a female friend of mine in the US was in a simmilar situation. I wish I could give you any other advice than what I already have but what she did was always carry a gun in case something happened and eventually move away.
>>
>>16982990
>>16982995
Okay. Thnk you anon for your help and time really. I think i will hopw for the best and make her move with me as soon as possible. In the meantime I'm there, I won't even say a word unless it goes physical, even if I feel like a fucking cuck, I worry more about her and my security.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.