[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I used a "makeup app" (and app where you apply makeup
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: PIXECT-20160331234216.jpg (31 KB, 421x411) Image search: [Google]
PIXECT-20160331234216.jpg
31 KB, 421x411
I used a "makeup app" (and app where you apply makeup to a pic of yourself) to put the brown lips and slight eyeliner onto this pic. Can you tell its not genuine makeup?
>>
File: Untitljejjjjdn.png (289 KB, 429x423) Image search: [Google]
Untitljejjjjdn.png
289 KB, 429x423
this is the original actual photo
>>
the fuck is wrong with you
the eyeliner looks like shit.
>>
You're hot af
>>
That's fun. Looks nice.
>>
>>16982525
when you say shit, do you mean you can tell its fake or it looks unattractive?
what about the lips?
>>
>>16982535
thanks lol
>>
Looks good. Which app did you use?
>>
>>16982545
its called "youcam makeup"
>>
YO SO DOES THE MAKEUP LOOK FAKE???!
>>
The lipstick is too bold.

The eyeliner works because it looks like it could be your natural eyelash color.
>>
>>16982649

Thats just like, your opinion man.
>>
>>16982649
bold okay, but fake?
like if you didn't know it was fake, could tell?
>>
>>16982515

It looks... off.... Your eyelashes especially like digitized, and that lipstick isn't flattering the way it's shaped and colored... I'd say as a whole, the color might be ok (that's pretty shitty lighting), but in combination with the shape, it looks too.... prim...
>>
I'm more worried about the disembodied arms reaching out of the void in an attempt to force their way into our realm. But ya, makeup looks fine on you Bo'Gorath, Reaper of the Five Plains.
>>
>>16982677
Fuck, meant Reaper of the Five Planes. Please don't smite me.
>>
>>16982685

I was passing by and was just about to berate you, so...
>>
>>16982675

Yes, fake. That is obviously not a natural color.
>>
>>16982687
no obviously its lipstick! I don't mean does it look like my natural lips, rather does it look like real lipstick
>>
>>16982515
Seems realistic grl
>>
>>16982548

I think youcam makeup does a pretty good job. The eyelashes and blush/weird airbrushing it does are the biggest risks. I don't agree that your lashes look weird in this one, honestly I wouldn't have guessed it was an app.
>>
you cute as fuck lady
>>
>>16982534
You’re desparate af
>>
OP did you really not have a friend you could send this to and ask? This seems like such a silly thing to make an entire thread on.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.