[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, my girlfriend recently admitted that she wants to have a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (40 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
image.png
40 KB, 600x700
So, my girlfriend recently admitted that she wants to have a dd/lg type of relationship. I'm willing to do it but I'm pretty inexperienced at it and I don't feel as it comes naturally to me. Does anyone else have this type of relationship and can help with stories or advice as to how your relationship work.
>>
Wtf is DD/lg
>>
>>16982477
are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>16982477
It's "Dominant daddy and little girl".
>>
>>16982480
So sorry idk your latest abbreviations faggot
>>
>>16982486
why the fuck do you ask such stupid question when google exists?
>>
I'm a little. Don't know where to start, honestly...there are some guides and such out there, even if you hate tumblr look there.
We went to DD/lg from 24/7 D/s, so it was a pretty natural transition. I feel like, this way, I'm topping from the bottom way more, but we both like it anyway.
Guides are going to be more articulate than me for general descriptions, but I'll also stick around to answer specific questions if you have any. I'd love to help.
>>
>>16982657
Why are you spamming this everywhere?
>>
>>16982671
Is is still okay to be considered a little if I don't want to drink out of sippy cups and such? Also when do you know when it's gone too far? Like do you think this is something that lasts forever?
>>
>>16982671
My question would be that I have no problem doing it, but to some extent I don't feel comfortable behaving in such a manor in public or even around friends. To me it seems like it should be more of a secret for just us that we do with each other. I couldn't imagine how my family or friends would react if she was calling me daddy and acting childish in those situations.
>>
>>16982775
Of course it's okay. Different littles do different things. Some have specific ages they regress to, I don't, because I have conflicting behaviors. I just do what feels right. So do what feels right to you.

What do you mean "gone too far?" Sometimes I feel little in situations where it's not acceptable to BE little (at work), in which case I just think about all the great little stuff I'm going to do when I get home. If I'm feeling little (and thus likely needy) when my Daddy is busy/too exhausted, we compromise. He's understanding and will do a few things to set up a situation that is minimal effort for him for a few hours.

I don't know if it lasts forever. It comes and goes for me. I do have some psychological hang-ups related to aging, being an adult, etc, but they don't always lead to the conclusion of acting like a kid. I worry sometimes that I'm going to be 50 one day and still like acting like a little girl, and that it won't be cute anymore. I don't know. I think it will probably go away for me eventually, but my Daddy/husband is understanding so I don't care.
>>
>>16982785

I get that. I don't do it in front of family (holy fuck that'd be crazy), or friends. I'd like to have some little friends someday, but that's unlikely for me. So it's just a thing we do in private.
As far as public goes, I don't suck a paci and call him Daddy loudly in the middle of the grocery store, but I tend to do things that are, for me, little-ish, like wearing more pastel colors.

Overall I think you'd be surprised how many people (including family) will not pick up on it if you aren't saying Daddy and being crazy overt about it. I like kid stuff, always have, my family accepts it as a quirk. My mom even threw me an MLP birthday party when I turned 22, haha. So they don't know I'm "little" but they know I'm a "kid at heart" and accommodate. If you can swing that, it's worth it.
>>
>>16982792
I'm a new little myself and I'm excited and trying to do what's right. Thank you for the advice. It really helps. I was thinking of creating another tumblr blog (because I already have a "main" one) just to be unknown and interact with people like me (us). Is this a good idea?
>>
>>16982821

DO IT. Having a little tumblr is great. Lots of littles on there, occasionally a group will pop up. A couple years ago there was a group that did "sleepovers" on tinycam. It was a blast. If you're on tumblr already I'm sure you know what to expect drama-wise, so...yeah. Sometimes a little drama in the community, but more often certain kinds of SJW's remember that we exist and call us pedophiles. Still worth it for getting ideas/having cute blogs to follow though.
>>
>>16982803
How does sex work for you two then? I consider myself a dominant person as is but trying to go along with being her 'daddy' I find awkward since I've never really done it before so it feels strange to me.
>>
>>16982833
I have been on tumblr for a while. If it's not too much could I have yours so I can have a contact there?
>>
>>16982873

We tend to do it more age-play style, since we both get off on abuse-of-trust scenarios, but that's not the case for all littles.
If one of us wants something more casual, we tend to just...have sex. When I'm in little space the only difference is we use cute euphemisms.

Is there anything about sex in a DD/lg context that uniquely appeals to you? Ageplay? Incest roleplay etc? What is she into/expecting.
>>
>>16982892

I'm one of those make and delete 4 months later crazy assholes, generally because I'm shy and don't make a lot of friends.

BUT I could make a new one and be your friend, that'd give me a reason not to delete at least, lol...Just know that I don't have a lot of friends to connect you with.
>>
>>16982929
I would honestly love that! To connect with someone who understands at least.
>>
>>16982944

Cool. Just made a new tumblr moments ago, bunnyheart.tumblr.com, I'll get it fleshed out today and dive back into the DD/lg tumblr world.
It'll be fun! :)
>>
>>16982961
You're amazing, thank you for all the advise and everything I'm really hoping to get to know you better. I'm going to follow you on my main blog and once I make the other ill follow you on that too :)
>>
>>16982971

Sounds good!
>>
How could a guy seek out littles without seeming creepy?
>>
>>16983082

Try fetlife. I don't know if there are dedicated ddlg dating sites at this point or not. Plenty of forums though. There are single Daddies in the tumblr community that aren't creepy, just a lot more who are.
So no matter where you are, the best way to not seem creepy is to not do creepy things, basically. Don't approach littles as though you're already their Daddy, don't approach littles who aren't single, probably don't even approach littles who aren't seeking. There are plenty online that are, and moan about it on the regular, so they're not hard to find. General online dating rules/tact/strategy apply in these cases. Not an expert on that, but I can say I prefer people who try to start actual conversations to ones who go into sex roleplay or propositioning for a relationship immediately.

I'm more of the "date vanilla types and convert them" type of person, but the DD/lg community has exploded so...you're going to get better answers from google than me.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.