[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kissed my friends gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 630x365) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 630x365
Idk how to feel about all this. So anyways back in January, I started talking to this girl I thought was cute. We had an okay thing going, never really got a chance to hang out because her father ended up finding out that I smoke/drink and basically told her I'm no good. But I still liked her and she liked me...

Anyways, we have a class together this semester so that's fun but she started talking to my best friend. Texting him and whatnot. I didn't think anything would come of it. Well of course, something did. They started hanging out almost immediately, although they never even kissed or anything. Over time, I talked to this girl a lot in that class we have (which my best friend isn't in) and every day I started to like her more and more and became increasingly uncool with her relationship with my bud. She flirts with me pretty hard and I do it back, which doesn't help the problem. I question whether she's teasing or if she still likes me. It's been killing me for a while, constantly beating myself up over it.
Well last night, a few of my friends (including this girl and my best friend) were gonna see a movie. I sat in front of them with my other friends...and they kissed, although I didn't see it, my friends told me they did at the time and I couldn't even turn around. It was like a mixture of sadness and anger and jealousy, just awful, but I kept acting and just ignored it. Today, I couldn't hide it well anymore, she knew something was up. The class we shared came around and the flirting occurred again only this time it was very straightforward. We started talking about whatever and she said she didn't want to talk about it anymore. I asked her why, and she said "there's other things I'd rather do with you than talk to you."
That caught me off guard. I didn't say a whole lot throughout the class and she was concerned about it. After class she asked me to walk with her to her next class (walking by her boyfriend/my best friend in the process)

Cont.
>>
Cont.

We walked up a floor and then another. I said "isn't your class on the last floor?" And she just said yes and kept walking. When we got to the top floor, she started telling me how she felt. She regrets starting a thing with my friend because she still likes me and likes me more every day (so same situation as me) and she said she doesn't know what to do. I kinda consoled her and she wrapped her arms around me and I just held her. We started to get really close and looked into each other's eyes a lot, at this point I knew what was gonna happen. We started making out, and then I pulled away. Both our hearts are racing at this point. She says she should go to class but she also says she's waited so long to kiss me. I told her we should talk so we moved to a backroom where we could be alone. As we walked I started to tell her I wanted to talk but we stared at each other's eyes again and just began kissing again. I knew it was wrong but it felt so right (cliché, right?) we heard someone and stopped, and at that point she said I really have to go and walked away quickly. My heart was still racing. I texted her and we agreed not to say a word to anyone about it.
I should add that my best friend hasn't been all that great as of late, he's developed an ego and isn't the person I once knew. This is also his first girlfriend so that doesn't help.

So now I need advice. I really, really like this girl and the past couple of months I've been miserable, especially seeing them together. But I've stayed passive until now. At the same time, despite how my friend has been acting and the fact that he pretty much dicked me by starting a thing with her right after me, I feel like he's still my bro and I can't do this to him. I don't want to cheat but I want her to break up with him so we can be together, essentially doing what he did to me, but putting him in the position I've been in which I know obviously isn't fun. Idk what to do, never been on /adv/ before. Any input?
>>
>>16982115
>>16982122
Faggot. You already broke the bro code. Just Fuck her if you want. Just know that you are the sun of the planet and never deserve a close friend.
>>
>>16982122
talk to you friend like an adult. find out how he feels. if he says leave it, then you leave it. if he says you can have her, then have her.

you could have said all that without the crappy erotica.

i've been there, and i think some girls like to work there way through groups. they get off on this shit. she might just drop you for another guy.
>>
>>16982269
But didn't he break the bro code by going with her right after me? Seems like it's the same idea to me
>>
>>16982280
Yea sorry didn't mean for it to come out like erotica it's just fresh in my mind.

What should I say to him tho? He's the kind of kid that would get mad first before anything
>>
>>16982295
he has the right to get mad and you have the right to suck it up. at the end of the day, she instigated all of this. so.. you either carry on, weasel around in the shadows like a jerk. or you talk to him.

just tell him what you told us. she made advances and kissed you and want to know where you stand with it.
>>
>>16982300
Alright, I can manage that and suck it up. Now here's another question. We've both already betrayed his trust, which was wrong, yet I don't want to betray her trust. She's counting on me to not say anything.
>>
>>16982308
well you gotta decide who is more important. the girl or your friend. i would personally want to take the initiative. if he says go ahead then what has she got to be mad about? she got what she allegedly wants.
>>
>>16982115
>>16982122
I think you should both have nothing more to do with this woman. You guys high school seniors or something? Sounds like bullshit HS drama. A woman like that isn't anyone you want to be with.
>>
>>16982318
Yup you're on point. Yea it is your standard hs crap, maybe I'll just ride it out till graduation
>>
>>16982317
I guess you're right. Would it be wrong to talk to her first? We are friends after all
>>
>>16982283
You and her weren't going out when your best friend asked her out. You didn't tell us whether he knew about your feelings for her or not. From the story, it looks like your friend was a better man who could charm her better than you could. Hence, why she ended up with him. You broke the code when you kissed her while she was in a relationship with your friend.
>>
>>16982339
I am a 26 year old graduate student and some of my good friends from high school are still in my life. None of the girls I was involved with in HS are in my life today. That should give you an idea of who is more important. In some cases HS sweethearts get married, but that girl sounds like poison. In fact my parents met in HS and are still happily married. I just think she sounds really fickle and likely to hurt both of you.
>>
>>16982404
I appreciate that advice man, I'm talking to him now. I'm really close with him and I think he's one of the few people who I think will be a lifelong friend. I already feel so guilty and ashamed
>>
>>16982424
If he is a true friend hopefully he will see how toxic she is. If not at least you can sleep well knowing you did the right thing.
>>
>>16982429
It may take some time for him to see it, so just be there for him when he finally does break things off with her.
>>
>>16982429
Thanks guys
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.