[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to meet my ex girlfriend later today to exchange
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20160312_235144.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160312_235144.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I'm going to meet my ex girlfriend later today to exchange the stuff we left behind at each other homes'. After a five year relationship she said she lost interest and didn't see us together anymore. It's been two months and I'm still torn apart, but she's probably gone out with more guys in this time than I have in my life.

This is probably my last chance to speak with her again, and I don't know if I should say anything or just take the stuff and go. What do I do, /adv/?
>>
You should take the stuff and go.

You keenly pointed out that you're behind the ball when it comes to moving onto new opportunities with people who can share in your life. Of all the women in the world, she has been the one to make it clearest that she WON'T be doing that. Talking to literally anyone else would be more constructive than saying anything more to her. In other words, at some point you need to choose to start making progress already.
>>
Yeah dude, Its not going anywhere.
Be coy and ask her to Fuck one last time. Get it out of your system.
>>
>>16981891
I mean I thought about telling her how I feel about her (I still love her) but I also thought about just venting on her and saying mean things that I've held back throughout all the relationship because I know they would hurt her. Would that make me feel better?
>>
>>16981878
>5 years

It's for the best. There's a lot of girls out there that are craving your cock.
>>
>>16981878

>my girlfriend has gone out with more guys in the lat two months than i have in my entire life

one would hope.
>>
So I went there, handed her my stuff and she handed mine. She didn't offer me to come in so I just left.

I thought I'd handled it pretty well but then she asked me if I was doing well and I said not yet and entered my car. By the time I got home again I was breaking down crying like I fucking baby. Still am. Fuck this.
>>
Look at it this way op. She clearly told pu she had no more interest anymore. So if you do somehow convince her to be with you again she will never respect you again she will only see you as pathetic and cheat on you remorselessly so either way it won't work out

Also idk how many times I tell you guys this stop fucking throwing affection at them like it's water make them earn it treat them like shit so they can appreciate the times you do give them affection its the only way you'll keep her never fully show her out need her but only want her and you alrdy failed that part so cut her off when you see her don't make it look like you hate her but you're fine without her in your life and if she tries to get you back make her work for it only then will you have a chance of her respecting you again tl:Dr show her you don't need her
>>
File: 1439791173325.png (615 KB, 2894x2300) Image search: [Google]
1439791173325.png
615 KB, 2894x2300
>>16982071

>tfw no sad recently single anon to give a beer and a foot rub to while he plays majoras mask
>>
>>16982079
I was like this before. I never really showed how much I needed her, but then I had some personal stuff and I literally said to her I could only handle it as well as I was handling it because she was there with me. That was four months ago.
>>
File: S5GoaXq.jpg (12 KB, 192x286) Image search: [Google]
S5GoaXq.jpg
12 KB, 192x286
>>16982079
What in the fuck are you trying to convey? Ever heard of periods?
>>
>>16981904
No. You won't hurt her at this point. She won't care and that'll hurt you.

Take your stuff and leave. Be formal about the whole thing.
>>
>>16982071
>not yet

Good God man. Why?
>>
>>16982410
I don't know, man. Maybe because it's true and I didn't even think about the answer before I said it. I'm hurting a lot right now though. Seeing her made me feel everything that I'd been numbing down again.
>>
>>16982408
That's how I'm feeling right now, by the way.
>>
>>16982530
>>16981878
You are so blue pilled that it hurts. This is your chance to take the red pill. Please, pleeeaaaase take it. I'm begging you man for your own good. I can tell you have feelings and seem sweet...

...women like your girlfriend are going to continue to eat you alive your whole life.

Google the red pill forum. Do it now.
>After a five year relationship she said she lost interest
Notice how women "lose interest" all of a sudden after five fucking YEARS? What, she didn't realize she might not be into you for FIVE YEARS?

No. What happened is something in the relationship changed. She got a promotion... or some fuckboi that's more manly than you suddenly showed more interest... or you got too lovey dovey with her.. or something changed and POOF VIOLA as if by magic you're kicked to the curb.

So much for "commitment" right? So much for "i love you" right? Don't you think that someone who "loves" you would stick around and try to work it out? But no, that's actually not reality that's just what Disney and your mommy and cucked out daddy told you growing up.
>but she's probably gone out with more guys in this time than I have in my life.
Honestly? She probably cheated on you.
>She didn't offer me to come in so I just left.
So she "loved" you for five years... but she can't even let you in her own fucking house.

Please wake up to how women actually behave. Please wake up to how men can act to avoid this pain. Please take the red pill.
>>
Hmm the keen sting of a first love gone wrong. Everybody goes through this at least once in their life, you'll come out a better man afterwards.

When your fire starts slowly returning, invest it in yourself. Avoid her and everything to do with her as much as possible, women turn cold quickly after a breakup, that cold will bite you hard if you let it. Move on with your life, she's a different person now to the one you loved, you'll see it eventually. You still have your memories and their yours and yours only.
>>
>>16982561
I agree with most of what you said (except for the cheating part why I know she never did). I was once like you, even after I met her. But slowly I started to realize that falling in love felt good, and slowly started to open myself up to her more. I thought she was different than all the other whores I met before. Boy, was I wrong.

Obviously I now regret everything and wish I had never met her in the first place, or at the very least only met, fucked, and left.
>>
Oh and to top it off, my birthday is in three hours so I'm feeling even more shitty right now.
>>
>>16982585
>(except for the cheating part why I know she never did)
Says every man that's ever been cheated on ever. The *female reported* rate of cheating during MARRIAGE.... MARRIAGE.... is 25%. Those are married women admitting that they're cheaters on professionally conducted surveys. You KNOW that women lie about that shit, you KNOW that the divorce rate is over 50%.... so you also know that number is much higher.

How many women do you think cheat when they're just "girlfriends" if MARRIED women do at a reported rate of 25%. Use your brain dude. Look at her behavior.
>five year relationship
>she said she lost interest (uh huh... common excuse)
>she's probably gone out with more guys in this time than I have in my life (so you already know how she acts and admit it)
>She didn't offer me to come in so I just left. (HMMMM I wonder why!)
>she asked me if I was doing well
She just denied you access to her house but is asking how you're doing.....

Dude. WAKE UP. She cheated on you. I obviously can't be certain because i"m sitting at a keyboard, but your story is so common it fucking hurts.
>only handle it as well as I was handling it because she was there with me. That was four months ago.
YOU ALREADY KNOW. What do you think happened in that four months man? She just woke up one day and stopped liking you??? Come the fuck on. She took someone else's dick or she is certainly about to.
>>
>>16981898
this guy know what's up
>>
hooray it's my birthday now
>>
>>16983446
Happy birthday anon.

Similar thing happened to me few months back. Funny story cause it was a separation not a breakup. But we gotta let them go. The red pill stuff is good, no need to even be angry at her for doing what women do.

Start lifting, for yourself. Visit /fit/.
Pick up a new hobby. Do stuff with your friends.

If I can do it without closure. You sure can. Just don't start drinking and if you do get good stuff and drink less.
>>
>>16982630
All your hate is gonna take you nowhere but to your own yard where you'll be chasing off the kids from in fifty years. As a grumpy old man who was alone all his life.

There are normal girls out there like I am. It's not women women. We're human too. If you only go for the crazy ones ignoring all the red flags because omg that chicks bangin hot, it's only your own fault.
>>
>>16983533
For reference, do you consider OP's ex behavior that of a crazy one or normal one?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.