[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Posted this yesterday: I need help. I am 28 no finished education
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: clueless.jpg (16 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
clueless.jpg
16 KB, 470x313
Posted this yesterday:

I need help. I am 28 no finished education (still in school) no job, still at home, no friends, no gf, no willpower, no wishes/dreams, no money. Bad shape, feel like crap. Drinking/wanking allot.

Can someone help?

Thanks for the reactions. I am still in school but I seem to lack the willpower or self disicipline to do anything. I had money saved which is gone now and I sometimes leech of my parent ( which I feel bad about).

Any more tips? Planning to ban games/bs internetting, is that good?
>>
File: 123412341234.jpg (61 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
123412341234.jpg
61 KB, 333x500
Shit forgot the subject!

Random hot girl bump.
>>
You're 28, dude.

I'd expect this shit from some edgy 18 y/o but come the fuck on.
>>
Hey, future me. How are you doing?
>>
>>16981746
No one here can give you willpower or motivation. Either you recognize that you need to do some shit and start doing it, or you don't.

If you want to put yourself into a situation where someone else is going to force you to do what you're supposed to be doing, try joining the military. Maybe yelling and punishment will be able to instill discipline into you until it becomes a habit, but there are plenty of lazy fuckers in the military.
>>
>>16981753
Yeah I know mate. This is also adding up. I am being over taken left and right. Feels sometimes my life can only go more downhill :(
>>
>>16981768
Hey, if you see this as the outcome of your current life, my advice: do everything you can to change the way you are heading. Its so much easier when the pile of shit isnt so big.
>>
>>16981772
Thanks anon for your words. You are right and somewhere inside i know it too. Somehow I still have hope that i can changge but i keep procrastinating they moment i start doing someting.

I tougth of millitary before but I am too old now. Also I tend to be too nervous in tense situations.
>>
>>16981798
I'm guessing you have elderly parents?
>>
Op here:

Mabye a little explation why I ended up in this mess. I was going strong in a job in IT where i worked 4 days and 1 day of school. But out of the blue they didnt extend the contract. Thing where going well in my eyes, they where possitive. I had a evalution a few months before and I was working on those points. Still there was no debate or change to keep the position.

At that moment I was locked up, i kept quite while I wanted to cry. Everything what was good seems lost again.

Being jobless I solicitated at about 100 companies but no one wants me. This affected my self esteem again thinking I am not good in IT also :(.
>>
>>16981802
Reaching 55-60
>>
>>16981791
I'm trying, but it's hard not to procrastinate on this stuff and to find motivation to improve your life.
>>
>>16981815
How many years ago was that?
>>
>>16981851
I know mate :( still the rewards for trying are greater for doing nothing !

>>16981815
About 9 months ago
>>
File: 1458494213956.png (494 KB, 549x718) Image search: [Google]
1458494213956.png
494 KB, 549x718
Bump
>>
>>16981746
Blame your parents for being your friends and not your parents.
>>
>>16981970
I know what you mean. But its not the case. They do parent me but I tend to lie sometimes.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.