[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im really lonely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: tlop.jpg (144 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
tlop.jpg
144 KB, 1000x1000
How do I handle being lonely? I see beautiful women almost every day and it hurts the core of my being to even look at them. I wouldnt even consider myself unattractive, by most standards I would say im a decent 7/10

definite first world problem, its getting to the point where I cant even function properly. I dont want to sound like an /r9k/ autist but I dont know how to form >tfwnogf without sounding like a meme

What should I do to not be lonely?

tl;dr: tfwnogf
>>
>>16981711

>how do i handle being lonely

the bobcat teaches us to be alone without being lonely.

>i see beautiful women
>it hurts not being able to look at them

you CAN look at them. you literally do.

>i wouldnt even consider myself unattractive
>I HEAR IM A 7/10

said literally every single OP of this exact thread. post a picture of yourself and lets see what you are working with. if you dont post it there is nothing we can do to help you.

>i cant function properly becuase im single

or perhaps you are single beacuse you can't function properly. as in, by living a normal cofortable and enjoyable life while being single. do this and you will likely find a special lady.

>what should i do to not be lonely?

do the things you love. have creative hobbies that take up your spare time, but also make an effort to go out of the house at least twice a week to socialize. you can do this by purusing hobby shops, or even attending events form those hobby shops, or going to meetup.com and finding groups that line up with your interests.

no matter how introverted you claim your hobby is, there are always people who at least want to sit around and talk about it.
>>
File: IMAG0301.jpg (858 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0301.jpg
858 KB, 1440x2560
>>16981758
>you CAN look at them
You misunderstood what I said but I understand

Ill try getting new hobbies. The one thing I liked doing was lifting weights and I haven't been able to do that in probably 4 months
>>
>>16981803

you are unfortunately a funny looking guy. you will never be rolling in the pussy. but that doesnt mean you cant have a fairly regular dating life.

meet alfred enoch, your new role model. he is the star of 'how to get away with murder' and the 'oddly cute for a skinny black guy' guy.

that hairstyle is the hairstyle you need. you now wear button ups, and a tie, and a vest if you can work it. your casual wear should be thick stripes as well.

never let your hair get longer than that. no weird fades, no shaving certain parts. just this. keep it close.

do work out, and mayb e if you get to 'jacked' you can start to switch that up, but for now, close cropped and form fitting nice clothes will do you the most jutsice in terms of dating potential.

>lifting

good hobby as above, but that takes up an hour a day at max.

im talking a creative outlet to keep you busy in the evenings so you dont feel life is meaningless after school or work.

do you read comics? start drawing them. just a six issue series. nothing fancy, nothing big, doesnt havfe to be good. do it for fun, post it anonymously, and enjoy what little conversation it stirrs. when you finish all six issues reward yourself by goign to createspace and ordering a printed copy.

like video games? download rpgmaker and design one. then a better software. then a better one.

like movies? film a little one. like books? write one. like chairs? build one.

you get the idea. do something that has little rewards of a finished product.

people get bored doodling cuz theres no reason to doodle. a comic is its own reason to finish.
>>
>>16981848
He's not that bad looking.
>>
>>16981852

OP? never said he was 'that bad' said he was funny looking. if you wanna argue that hes not THAT funny looking or whatever, thats fine, but hopefully he takes my advice to heart, he'd do well as a fancy black guy.
>>
>>16981875
Ya that's kinda what I thought.
>>
>>16981848
>>16981875
Im funny looking? it makes sense now I suppose. I dont think I can start wearing nice clothes like that but ill take the hair suggestion seriously

forgot to mention im 5'3, id look ridiculous walking around in dress clothes everyday
>>
>>16981877

>thats kinda what i thought

about what? i made like 4 different points mate.
>>
>>16981803
Ayy you actually look pretty okayy
Pretty much only problem is size of eyes, everything else is great
Maybe there could be something you could improve your hairstyle with.
>>
>>16981906

>im funny looking

a little yeah.

>i dont think i can start wearing nice clothes like that

why not? literally why not? sounds like you are limiting your potential.

>forgot to metnion im 5'3" id look ridiculous wlaking around in dress clothes everyday

what? that makes no sense. if anything being shorter would HELP with the dress clothes. a tiny guy trying to dress as a brute is shit, and ill fitting polos are just the worst.

you'd look good in compact form fitting semi businessy clothes. im 5'6" and i pull it off just fine.
>>
>>16981911
I thought about cutting it all off but my head shape is strange

>>16981915
Just thinking about my small frame in really nice clothes is strange to me

I never really liked dressing up because of it
>>
>>16981934

it looks better than ur shitty fucking polo, but do whatever you want.

especially mixed with working out, you'll look the best you can in some business casual.
>>
>Is this how i use meme arrows?
>>
>>16981946
>implying I needed to greentext about any of my issues

siq bants
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.