[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 23 years old. Are there any decent single girls left
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1447373443393.jpg (616 KB, 1790x1559) Image search: [Google]
1447373443393.jpg
616 KB, 1790x1559
I'm 23 years old.

Are there any decent single girls left in my age group or is my life over?
>>
there's no decent girls in any age group

Fuck you onnabout?
>>
>>16981677

>are there any decent single girls left in my age group

yes

>or is my life over

nope.
>>
>>16981727
what the fuck are you, gay?
>>
>>16981677
There are plenty of decent single girls your age, but why would you only want a girl your age? Young girls are hot and stay that way longer. What's not to like?
>>
>>16981742
This. Just because you are afraid to talk to girls or are just extremely picky doesn't mean that decent girls do not exist.
>>
>>16981677
Date younger.
At 23/25 you should have enough shit together to be really interesting to 18yos.

Trouble is, women at that age are retarded. So you're going to be rolling your eyes at virtually everything they do.

Really you can't ever have what you want. It's all some sort of compromise.
>>
>>16981799
this is dumb advice.
you cant date younger because for any younger for you and you will be in jail.

yes there are women in your age bracket, no your life isnt over yet life hasnt begun to fuck with you (yet)
you need to stop sitting on computer/phone expecting them to come to you
>some effort required
tinder is a fools game. if you want something longer than a hookup
there are websites with mail order brides from the entire world (rosebrides) or russia. or phillipines etc why limit yourself to one country?
>>
>>16981783
Yeah bro

Greatness awaits
>>
>>16981845
I don't really see this issue with dating younger.

There's nothing illegal to it.

The only thing that happens is you catch flak from two groups of people. Jelly young men who don't have the stones to talk to women, and old world-weary women who think young men should settle for them.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.