[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you shouldn't be going out without me to places like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (125 KB, 392x306) Image search: [Google]
image.png
125 KB, 392x306
>you shouldn't be going out without me to places like that when there's other girls there
>alright, fine
>"sorry guys, I'll see you next time, my girlfriend doesn't want me to hang out in a bar when there's other girls there"
>OMG why do you always tell people it's because of me you couldn't go? It just makes me look bad and I don't understand why you want to do that, just make up some other reason like you're tired or something!

Is this normal?
>>
She's a crazy one, anon.

If the sex isn't good enough to make crazy worth it...then get the hell out. Run!
>>
>>16981520
You haven't snapped her in check before.
I'm not saying be abusive but you just roll over and let her say what and when you're gonna do something.

You need to tell her that its not a big deal and you're gonna go see your friends. Also it sounds like shes a crazy self-conscience woman who is broken as fuck.
>>
>>16981520
Tell her to shut her bitch ass up or you'll beat her ass. Never let a bitch in a relationship think she's raw enough to tell you what to do.
>>
>>16981520
I wouldn't let my gf go to a bar with her friends.

Also, if I had a gf.
>>
>>16981561
>controlling man wonders why he doesn't have a gf
>>
>my girlfriend doesn't want me to hang out in a bar when there's other girls there
It's kind of embarrassing that your parents raised you to be so stupid and spineless. Really it was their job to teach you how insane that sort of concept sounds.
>>
>>16981567
tbqh a lot (and I mean a lot) of controlling men have nice, beautiful gfs. Not that I agree with that anon, but your argument is not much valid.
>>
>>16981520

normal? depends on the definition.
common? extremely.
alright? no. its not alright.
>>
>>16981576
I did cheat on her before, that probably affects the situation a little.
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 719x539) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 719x539
>>16981604
Aaaand every anon in the thread just got shitted on.
>>
>>16981604

lmfao. well you gotta make a choice. do you want this poentially to be your entire life, or do you want to risk losing her but get your freedom back.

make your choice. if this was me id just say
>i know you have a hard time trusting me, but i cant stop living my life just so im not around women. I'll be home by XX. I'll be with my friend YY. i may not be worthy of trust, but if you want this to work, you have to trust me to this degree, and i need to stand by my word. i cant earn that trust if you dont give me chances to build it back up.
>>
>>16981616

not really. sure shes not crazy, but shes still unreasonable. shes not allowing him to go anywhere where girls are. thats everywhere mate.

its okay to have doubts, it sokay to put restrictions, but you can't continue dating someone by preventing them from cheating.

all that says is 'i know you will cheat again, so im going to physically prevent it' as opposed to 'lets try again and rebuild that trust'.
>>
>>16981618
Ive tried that. I just skipped it in my green text story because it usually goes on for 20 min-2hours. It always ends with her saying stuff like "it would be stupid of me to ever trust you 100% again" and "I wouldn't care if you were just hanging out at someone's house, but social places are where people go to hookup" and "maybe I just need someone who would rather spend time with me than going out every night" ("every night" = more than once a week for more than 2 hours, also were long distance and see each other on weekends so "time with me" means sitting in front of the computer or on the phone giving it 100% attention in my room alone.)
>>
>>16981646

sorry, at the end of my post i meant to say
>then you go out and hang out with your friends.

to me it sounds like the relationship is dead. she isnt willing to let trust rebuild, so why be in a relationship at all? dont get me wrong shes not at fault for that, i wouldnt really trust you either, but to keep dating despite that is silly on both of your parts.

make your stand and see where the dice land.
>>
>>16981656
I know what you're saying. Many of my friends say the same thing. So should I just tell her that I'm going to do what I want to do when I want to, or how do I say it without sounding like I don't care about what she wants or thinks?
>>
>>16981646
What does that even mean you tried it? She doesn't have control over you, you just tell her youre going and go. If you didn't just go and turn your phone off you didn't try it.
>>
>>16981663

like the way i literally greentexted.

you gotta explain the fact that if a relationship is going to work, there needs to be opportunities to build trust, if she wants to be with you she has to give you little chances to prove yourself.

chances are she will break up with you, which i advise.
>>
>>16981668
>go and turn your phone off

So you mean just be single.
>>
>>16981673

like i said 3 times already, getting your indpeendence back comes with risk. we never claimed we'd give you cheat codes.

we told you what the problem is. we told you how to address the problem. there isnt some magical solution that has a 100% rate of success on both sides.

your best option is to tell your girl that she NEEDS to give you opportunities to build trust. and you NEED to go have your social life to do that. if she says 'NO' you go do it, then deal with hte consequences. she might realize shes being selfish and slowly open up what she wnats you to do. or she might break up with you.

make your choice whats more important. being able to hang with your friends in public, or this girl who will likely break up with you eventually anyways since you cheated on her.
>>
>>16981520
no, it is not
i suggest a new gf, this one seems to be malfunctioning
>>
>"there's other girls there"
there are other girls everywhere.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.