[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to make one of these consipracy red string charts but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
I want to make one of these consipracy red string charts but I havn't decided on what the main focus subject on the middle should be

Suggestions!?
>>
>>16981173
Do a stalker one about a girl and then invite her over

For real though wtf are you doing this to try to look cool?
You're gonna look creepy and like a huge poser
>>
An evaluation of the evolution of anime styles from the 60s to present day and the social forces or events that cause the shifts in art direction.
>>
>>16981181
>An evaluation of the evolution of anime styles from the 60s to present day and the social forces or events that cause the shifts in art direction.
As lame as it sounds, something like this would be the least weird because it's based around a hobby. Anything else is going to make you look like a weirdo

Do it for a hobby you enjoy
>>
>>16981181
Not OP, but that sounds extremely interesting.

Better yet, you could do one about the evolution of drawn characters in general throughout human history. Would be a hell of a lot more difficult (and may have to make distinctions between real subjects and imaginary ones) but also a lot more informative. Though for simplicity's sake you could just focus on animation only instead of static works.
>>
>>16981180
Thats how you get prison charges

There is more than 1 reason to make a chart like this

>>16981181
Nice Idea
>>
Family Tree
>>
All ur friends
Who fucked who
Who having problems
Who needs some1 there
Who needs to be fucked
>>
Proof of Illuminati
>>
>>16981181
Genius
>>
>>16981173
An evaluation of your pathetic life.
>>
>>16981173
It should be about ethics in games journalism.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.