[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pls help me 23f here i have a TEENAGER brother who get on my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1456369248572.jpg (38 KB, 463x800) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1456369248572.jpg
38 KB, 463x800
Pls help me 23f here
i have a TEENAGER brother who get on my nerves constantly, he teases and pranks me alot i am so tired of his shit
Tell me some methods to teach hima good Lesson (non violent and physically harmfull)
>>
>>16981101
I bet if you jerked him off he'd stop teasing you.
>>
The reason he does it, is because you react, and he finds that reaction amusing.

Stop reacting altogether. Your'e 23. Act like it.
>>
>teenage brother not so tough after being molested
>>
Molest him, scrub.
>>
What sort of prank? Either join in and escalate the game or

Just ignore him. He's a fucking kid.
>>
>>16981104
How???
>>
>>16981106
>>16981107
this
>>
>>16981105
He is pure evil don't underestimate the jerkiness of these 15yos. I have tried ignoring it. Not talking to him but idk i am so sick of him i am begging my parents to send him to some boarding school, i will probably move out asa i found another job in other city
>>
>>16981116
Pls i would love to ship him to you to make you realize that he is not Just a kid
He badmouthes my mom, beats my pet and a long list
>>
>>16981126
does he have a big dick ?
>>
you are the one that has to dissapear, women are no longer needed, transhumanism is the future
>>
>>16981101
Give him laxatives. For maximum effect, give him laxatives just before he leaves for school. You will basically ruin his life.
>>
Do something really over the top like putting period blood in his food and then tell him about it in front of his friends.
>>
>>16981187
I am thinking about video recording him and he is talking shit and post on his Facebook
>>
>>16981187
But lax definitely good idea
>>
>>16981134
Fuck off, Richard.
>>
>>16981101
Fuck all of his friends. All of them.
>>
>>16981200
>>16981252
Both great ideas. Really great. It seems that the common element here is public humiliation.
>>
>>16981256
I would never ever fuck my brothers minor friends even if they weren't minor.
>>
>>16981267
True revenge requires true commitment.
>>
>>16981273
Not worth it
>>
>>16981278
ok then just send them nudes
>>
>>16981284
Hows its going to help me?? It would ruin my reputation
>>
>>16981290
ok then just jerk him off, he would NEVER bother you again.
>>
>>16981290

Ok then. You know what would fuck with his head? If you SECRETLY tried to seduce him. It's of paramount importance that only you and him know about it. Just do flirty shit then move on to more explicit stuff. It seems crazy I know, but he will be so fucking uncomfortable around you he probably will just stop harassing you. Prepare letter in which you explain your plan, seal it and use it if caught or to explain this to him in 5-10 years.
>>
>>16981307
Now this looks like a solid plan.. altho even thinking seducing him making me puke
>>
>>16981312
Again, some amount of commitment is necessary.
>>
>>16981307
>>16981301
>inb4 OP accidentally takes his virginity
>>
>>16981122
Him go to boarding school? You're 23, come on.
>Kick out my teenage brother
>In the years he should or can acceptably be home
>Keep me around though, but I'm 23
You don't have anymore right to be there than he does, if anything you have less.
>>
>>16981101
you are 23 how are you still living with your little brother ?
>>
>>16981101
Kill him or completely ignore his existence.

Those are the only two solutions with teenagers. Anything else on the thread is wrong.
>>
>>16981101
Get more pussy than he does and gloat.
>>
>>16981468
I am girl and not big into pussy
>>
>>16981374
>>>16981122
I have pretty good job in hospital few miles from my home and my mom is ch. Pt (HTN, DM2) and not very keen on taking meds regularly so i am living at home to take care of my mom instead of selfish fun life outside
>>
>>16981117
He would be to emotionally dammaged from the incestual encounter to even look at you anymore.

My advice, pull an extreme prank on him. Way worse than the shit he usually does to you.
>>
>>16981126
What kind of hellspawn is he? Just beat him up.
>>
>>16981231
No, just keep it for leverage. If you waste your shot he will just up the ante.
>>
OP if I were like your brother at home, my dad would probably beat the shit out of me to. If you don't have a man around the house, be the man (mentally). What he lacks is simply a person of authority who tells them wtf they have to do when they missbehave. If you don't want to use physically methods, just let that fucker know that if he doesn't behave, your parents are gonna move his ass to the military.
>>
>>16982221
Thanks. You have actually guessed quite right.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.