[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ask the Opposite Gender Anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25
File: 146549-148811.png (42 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
146549-148811.png
42 KB, 300x300
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

Avoid asking these common questions:

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><Random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out. This is something we cannot explain to you. In video game terms, you are lvl 1 social skills and the "Interpret signs" ability requires level 10 to unlock. Get more experience.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.
Alternative answer: we don't fucking know.

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>That one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships
No one wants to cuddle you. Stop asking.

>Brandon
Fuck off

Old Thread: >>16977958
>>
To girls,

There’s this girl I had a thing a year ago but it did not work out because she tested and I failed miserably. Last semester I was in a class with her but this was one of those big lecture classes so I did not make much of it. She started to wonder about me and stalk me; she would assign a peer from another class to spy me on whether I would ask about her. I ran into her at the end of the semester and she was interested in me. I knew she was into me but I had to let her contact me first or else she would have obviously gone cold.
Fast forward to this semester I have her in my big lecture class again. I ran into her while studying with some buddies and just said hi to her. I maintained my center and did not chase her because then she would know she had me. After 20 min she asked me if we could study together. Since she was initiating I told her it was cool. Immediately after that she said she did not want to do it. I was like cool no biggie. She left. The following week I was walking with my buddy towards the class I have her in and she was walking like 20 meters in front of me. She never took this way so I knew she was doing it because of me. She began to slow down. I was confused on whether she was testing or she wanted me to initiate. I did not make anything out of it and just went inside without actively trying to get her attention. Then one of her friends that I technically used to meet her walked right in front of me in a way for me to like acknowledge him and potentially hang. I was confused whether I was being tested or this was a legitimate attempt at getting my attention. I did not do anything.
After a month I ran into her again. I said hi but she completely ignored me. Am I out? I technically did not do anything wrong. I did not chase. She was interested but she never got to actually contact me directly. Should I have done something that day she was walking? Or would it have been essentially chasing from my part? What do I do from now?
>>
>>16981086
>This wall of text about being "tested"

You're either crazy and narcissistic, or she's is.

Stop being a crazy middle-schooler.

The only way you "win" is if you don't play/stop making things so complicated when they're not.
>>
Girls, are you princesses?
>>
File: EEEH.png (64 KB, 231x482) Image search: [Google]
EEEH.png
64 KB, 231x482
Girls, if you find out a guy's jealous of you and a guy friend (just a close friend), how would you feel? You and that first guy are close friends too, though he has feelings for you (and you know that as well)

Said some things I shouldn't have said at a time I shouldn't have spoken. She got mad at me, yet asked me "are you jealous?" with a huge grin she tried to cover up. Even when that grin appeared she was full of putdowns afterwards.
Not sure what to think right now.
>>
>>16981137
Mad. She's not interested. We're like sharks. She was legitimately mad that you talked shit, and then was amused because she realized you were jealous and she can use that to pull you apart like a patient spider. Once her sadism has been indulged, she will resume not-being-interested-in-you-romantically.
>>
How do you all deal with being ignored?
>>
>>16981149
Noose.
>>
>>16981145
Eh. I'd given up anyway. Even after a few days she keeps going back to it, though. Itsy bitsy spider must be very patient, I guess.
>>
Is it a common practice for girls to just be on the phone like 30% of the time of the date?
>>
>>16981167

You're doing it wrong, or dating the wrong girls.
>>
>>16981096
Women do test though. And I am not trying to win anything. The only one that is making it complicated is her for being so mysterious and subtle.
>>
>>16981170
Oh my god she seems so interested in me at times though. Actively getting intimate and shit. I can never understand girls.
>>
Girls,

What's a good all-around TV drama for a girl to watch?

Backstory:
I started dating this Japanese girl, I really like her but communication is difficult sometimes.
We talked about TV shows and I pushed the convo towards American drama because I want to hint her I'd like her to improve her English (of course I'm also working on my Japanese but I come from a long way...).
When I tried to probe her for her tastes, she went full Japanese on me and said anything was okay.
I know she mostly said that just to be nice, so I want your advice as to what TV drama's DVDs I should offer with the highest probability of her watching it
>>
The guy I have been seeing for a bit over two weeks went kinda quiet. We didn't see today or yesterday like we planned. Should I just forget about him since it seems like he lost interest? I don't want to chase him and do tricks to keep him interested.
>>
>>16981210
I think it's incredibly rude if she's playing on her phone for a large portion of the date. You say she's interested "at times." Do you really want a hot and cold kind of chick? Some days she's all up on your dick, and others wants nothing to do with you? Good chance she's like that when there's a fight, too. All passive aggressive or clams up.

Nah. I'd bounce and find a chick who was 100% in to me, and knows to put her phone away on a date.
>>
>>16981221
>girl
>Japanese
Even if you filter for those two target audiences, you'll still have a huge range of shows you can show her. That doesn't really help make a choice.

Can you tell anything else about her tastes? Even the Japanese have a wide range of genres, from westaboo to the usual wtfjapan to everything normal inbetween. Just a culture doesn't work.
Alternatively, give her something YOU like.
>>
>>16981149
forget them and move on
>>
>>16981229
I think it's rude as fuck too. But I like this girl so much, and she did agree to date me. Man it's a complicated situation.
>>
>>16981255
Bro tell her you do not appreciate her using her phone unless it is an emergency. Grow some fucking balls. Do not let her walk all over you.
>>
>>16981255
Not really. You say "agree to date me" which makes me think you're extremely desperate. That kind of attitude is going to land you in a whole world of hurt with the wrong kind of women. You don't know it now because you're not experienced, but take this as a stern warning.
>>
>>16981258
I'll try that if this keeps happening for too long.

>>16981259
Yeah I guess. Haven't dated a girl for 2 years.

Me and her have know eachother for quite a while tho. From what I've heard she also likes me, or supposedly had a crush on me during junior year.
>>
>>16981086
She sounds like a stupid immature child, the kind that should be well avoided for anything less than a one time party fuck.

Intentional or not, you dodged a bullet. But don't overthink this shit, girls like that arn't worth your time.
>>
>>16981241
I would like her to watch an American TV drama. Recent one possibly.
I think she's okay with a little bit of violence (action movie level of violence).

I'm afraid that's all I can say. But I think it's specific enough for a legit girl to give me examples of shows another girl would most probably not dislike (e.g. the Breaking Bad for girls).
>>
I popped a pimple and I have a reddish area under it. What can I do go reduce it ? Vitamin e oil?
>>
Girls what are some red flags in terms of guys clothing.
>>
>>16981280
Nah bro. This is something you gotta settle as soon as possible. Next time she calls you or you go out you tell her straight up.

>>16981281
Yeah I was overthinking it. It was just to my attention that she would stalk me to that degree but never truly get to the point of just talking like a normal person.
>>
For someone who hasn't dated at all, what are tips and lessons learned that one should know before jumping into the arena?
>>
>>16981306
People assume you are clingy as soon as possible. First impressions are everything. Be yourself. If you are a guy act like a guy do not try to want someone's approval. If you are a girl be submissive if you think the guy is worth it.
>>
>>16981297
Paints under his ass. I don't want to ass fuck a man.
>>
>>16981314
What the fuck does that even mean?
>>
Why do I have a stupid mother who would leave me for her husband who molested me when I was a little girl and she still with them 10 years later.
Why do I find love with the stupid guy who I've been with for six years who used to hit me who used to call me names cease to make me cry who told me to stop crying because it's annoying as fuck.he's changed now but why did I have to go through all that to finally be happy why did I have to go through all these things to finally be happy.
Why does none of my family support me.
Of course I know life sucks and honestly I know I'm never going to get the answers to this it already happened I always tell myself it already happened so there's a day I can do much about it so I'll just try to have a better life now that I am at age and I can control my life
>>
What gets me off the most isn't complete nudity, but just barely hiding your tits and ass so that you can almost see something, but it's still covered. However, my girlfriend insists on getting naked as quickly as possible despite me telling her that my biggest turn-on is lingerie.

I've just been confronted by her friends claiming that I don't find her body attractive and she's going to break up with me if I insist on making her feel bad about her physical features. I've handled this situation with as much tact as possible, but now I'm starting to think that our sexual relationship, and our relationship in general, is going to tank because she doesn't understand how to satisfy me. How can I convince her it's not her BODY that's the issue, but her inability to meet my sexual wants?
>>
Females

Have you ever told your significant other to "never talk to you again" and not mean it, because you were angry at the time?

What's a good amount of time for me to avoid my gf before trying to talk to her again? She's pretty mad at me right now, lol.
>>
>>16981034
How do I get a guy who's really busy with work to want to make a better effort to text?
>>
>>16981380
two or three weeks to save face. You don't want to look like a push over.
>>
>>16981382
If he's at work, don't expect a text. It's nothing against you personally. He has a job, respect it.
>>
>>16981376
See, I can't offer advice but why are female's friends usually so stupid?

I mean I had a similar issue and the friends dared to tell me how to handle my relationship - tell her all you want but don't come to me with your bitchy attitude.
>>
>>16981351
What the fuck are you rambling about? Here's why you're life is fucked.

Shitty parents, who are most likely abused themselves, have a solid chance of making their kids shitty too.
Stop asking why, life fucked you, and it isn't gonna stop. There is no why, no fate, not cosmic plans. Shit happens.
>>
>>16981297
Anything swag
Anything ed hardy or ed hardy-looking
Khaki or jean cargo shorts
Also, I like guys who are into anime or vidya, but if all you own are vidya, comic, or anime related screen printed tees, you have a problem
DC shoes or shit tier skate/surf brands

I think the easiest way to be fashionable and casual as a male is well fitting jeans and casual flannels.
>>
>>16981380
It depends on context. I'd have to be really pissed off to say something like that and mean it to some degree.

If you truly think it was wrongly said, I'd wait at least a week, and apologize your ass off and stop doing whatever the hell she was mad at.
>>
>>16981291
A little ice. Don't touch it anymore. Continue a 1-2 times a day cleansing
>>
>>16981409
>>16981384

Yeah I'll wait like a week or so - or untill she contacts me.

I don't think anything I did deserved that kind of response. I just got mad because she was ignoring me but posting on social media and stuff - I wouldn't usually but we were having a few petty arguments which kinda built up anger in me.

I'll give it a go, thanks lads.
>>
>>16981221
Some things I watch on Netflix

-Jessica Jones
-Law and Order SVU (but this is sad and about pedophiles and shit, I watch it literally to feel sad)
-Bates Motel (but I guess she'd have to be familiar with Psycho first)
-Pretty Little Liars (a secret indulgence because I think it's targeted for teens)
-House M.D.
-Criminal Minds
>>
>>16981422
How do you "wait" there's this guy i'm flirting with and reaaally like, but I don't want to bug him everyday. It's soo fucking hard not to text him, how do you control yourself?
>>
>>16981136
Absolutely not and I feel like any woman over 18 who acts like one is an imbecile.

I was spoiled as a child until I was about 11. Then my grandma got a hold of me and taught me to be a modest woman with house skills (cooking, cleaning, sewing). Although her views were super traditional and outdated (like some true "girls should be seen and not heard" kinda shit) It really molded me to see that acting like an entitled brat only creates enemies.
>>
Ladies,
There is someone I like seems kinda friendly to me.

I was kinda weirded out that she had over 100 likes on her profile picture, so I don't want to be another penis messaging her.

How can I make the leap from casual chatting to friends?

I have never had a woman as a friend.
>>
>>16981447
Have you met her in person?

Do you have similar interests?

I'd suggest doing something that you all mutually like as a group with other friends.

Or meeting up at some kind of mutually-liked event or place even if it's just for a little bit. It builds friendship.

It's not something that will happen over night though.
>>
>>16981450
yeah we have classes together, we share a facebook group so that's how I saw her profile.

I have only talked to her a few times. People in my class have talked to her and she gave them the cold shoulder, she actually replies to me.

I've just moved to this city so I have no friends, the guys in my class don't have similar stuff and this chick seems interesting.

We talk in class every now and then but she goes and does her own thing between lessons.

I'd ask her to go for a walk or something but I don't even know her that well.
>>
>>16981435
Do you need to? Some guys like that, so long as things are progressing in the real world too, and you're not just texting back and forth endlessly. Its natural to wan't to spend alot of time with someone at the start of a new relationship, learn about them etc, i think.
>>
>>16981167
I don't think it's normal, it's extremely ill-mannered but probably quite common, especially in younger people. I don't think it's just isolated to girls though, for what it's worth.

>>16981221
Er tell her things you like man, seeing as we know nothing about her there's not much we can help you with. I and most girls I know like Orange is the New Black/American Horror Story type stuff. But there is no one size fits all answer to this.

>>16981291
Tea tree oil is good shit.
>>
I fucked up and made my gf really sad.

How do I fix things? We've been together ages and I don't want to end, not like this.

I was thinking of writing a long ass letter explaining everything with some flowers too, but that feels so cheesy and fake.
>>
>>16981464
He just got a car today, it's long distance and a bit complicated. but we text and send eachother dirty pics and vids...the intention is to get together soon.
But he's the kind of guy that puts women low on the list of priorities. So while I feel like a text a day is no big deal, i think he'd feel suffocated.
It's just hard to play aloof, because I do care, and am interested in his life day to day.
>>
Anyone, there is a chick I'm talking to at the moment, normally if I like someone I'm interested I listen and have never had an issue

I want to get to know this person, although I find that stuff she says just slips past me, I forget it. She gave me her phone the other day to write something, it was in notes, something was written I'm guessing to me I read it but it didn't register?

She talks I hear and listen but shit isn't registering ?

This girl is different, not in a good or bad way but I can't remember the shit she says, at all. It's not purposeful?
>>
>>16981462
I think the best thing you can do to break the ice in that context is ask her to study or compare notes with each other.

Bring it up casually. Don't imply that you're struggling in the class or anything like that.
>>
>>16981473
I wouldn't do anything that feels fake if you've been with her for a long time. You should know all her true interests right? Do something related to those. Along with a heartfelt apology.
>>
>>16981506
She enjoys collecting figures. I feel as though I could buy her one but she still won't give me a chance - and that'd just be money blown away.

I'll see though, I'll probably follow through with it.
>>
>>16981473
What did you do? Context motherfucker, can you give it?
>>
My boyfriend doesn't like going to bars with me because in our area, they're either crawling with fuccbois or creepy old men. And he hates feeling like he has to "defend me" because strange men literally are that fucked up in our area.

Where's the best place to drink (other than home) as a couple? Should we just keep searching for the ideal bar? Because less crowded hole-in-the-wall bars = creepy old men. And crowded bars = fuccbois everywhere
>>
>>16981509
Then just go straight for an honest apology. ixnay the gift if you think it may rub her the wrong way.
>>
>>16981495
I tried that shit, I asked her if I could look at her notes and she forgot. My teacher made it abundantly clear that I was the brightest little nugget in the class so I already reckt that..

The only way I can see is working on my conversation skill.and holding one with anyone over a minute long.

Shit doesn't come natural to me

But thanks anyway
>>
>>16981519
At a relaxed restaurant, you really don't have to order food if you don't want to.

Its especially nice to do in the summer if you live in a nice area, sitting on the patio somewhere and sharing a bottle of wine (or whatever your preference).
>>
>>16981517
Got mad at her, we had loads of tiny arguments that just kept building up and lead to us ignoring each other and annoying each other intentionally. I knew she was doing it on purpose but my lid just blew off.
>>
>>16981529
Ah yea, the only downside is we're both smokers who enjoy smoking while we drink. We don't live in an area with smokers sectioned restaurants. But I guess we'd have to settle for the comfort of not being around bothersome people.
>>
If a first date doesn't go well, is it safe to save that it was because the girl didn't find you attractive? Or does personaility/connecting really play that big a part.
>>
Dear female anons,

how can I manage to stop believing that I am not "worthy" of a relationship?

Every time I friendly with a female to a point where I can make a move - they just cease to have contact with me.

And many females give me the impression I made a grave mistake even *glancing* at their presence, or, behold, that i tried talking to them.

I am fucked in my head, pls give me tips
>>
>>16981599
bad english is a turn off

explain more
>>
For guys

Is it weird if I add a guy I know on Facebook to ask for his cellphone number? I'd ask in person but I don't think I will see him again any time soon since semester is ending. We are classmates in a small program and he knows who I am too.
>>
>>16981610

Fuck, was it that bad?

Pls correct my grammar sir
>>
>>16981597
If she went on a date with you then she probably already found you physically attractive enough. The dates are to see if she likes you personality and vice versa.
>>
>>16981620
No I don't think it's weird assuming you've actually spoken to him at some point.
>>
just found out my girlfriend of a year just cheated on me with my best friend multiple times...

i don't know how to feel despite sadness
i'm torn
i'm on 4 chan
i don't know what to do at all....
>>
>>16981624
Thank you for your reply. What happened was Basically my good female friend said she met up with a girl that I went on a date with months back. The date was kind of weird and her and I never talked again. My friend told me that the girl thought I was "Cool and attractive but didn't see it going anywhere" and I don't know if shes just trying to put it nice to me. My self esteem has been pretty low lately maybe I'm just reading into it too much.
>>
>>16981642
Yea we make small talk and grabbed lunch once. I just never got around to getting his contact info and figured I could do it today since he's usually around but I missed him I guess.
>>
So are most guys like this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa-4IAR_9Yw&ab_channel=CasuallyExplained
>>
Two questions

Girls - Have you ever learned a guy's schedule so you can "accidentally" run into him during the day just to see him again? I know this is unusual, but is it .... worse... than unusual?

Guys - If you started seeing the same girl pass you by frequently, seemingly by accident, would you get suspicious that she is purposely following you? Would you ever assume a girl is following you, or is that too weird an assumption to ever make?

For what it's worth, I realize I have a problem. My life is literally turning into that yandere simulator about sempai.
>>
>>16981683
Yes, when I was younger (like 9th thru 11th grade) I probably did this a couple times to guys I was friends w, but a little too obsessed over
>>
>>16981657
It happens. Just because it didn't work out doesn't mean your personality sucks of whatever. Just you guys didn't click. There was a guy who I found incredibly attractive and funny but once I talked to him one on one I realized we had nothing in common interest wise. I think he's still a really amazing person but sometimes the chemistry is just not there.
>>
>>16981683
Sometimes an interested girl will go out of her way to stay in your field of view. Trust your gut.
>>
File: 1436722311733.jpg (38 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
1436722311733.jpg
38 KB, 500x499
There's a girl I met from out of town who's DTF.
I don't want to tell her I'm a virgin, I don't want her to know. I'm in my mid 20s.

Lurking threads I've seen girls say not knowing how to put on a condom is a tell-tale sign. What are other things you notice that make you suspicious?
>fake it till you make it
>>
>>16981676
This is me to the nth degree.
>>
Girls

Can stress or other factors effect your attraction/interest of people? A female friend of mine, who I used to flirt with a lot and just talk with a lot has been acting funny lately. just a few minutes ago we were texting and I made a joke about her celebrity crush (Adam Levine) who she usually gets all flustered over, and she said "no I wouldn't want to be with him" which kind of shocked me. Cause I didn't think she would ever say that. Then she said "you have no idea how I've been feeling lately, it's just so strange I can't explain".

I know she's been stressed lately, but could that kill attraction toward people? She won't even flirt back with me anymore, and she used to love to joke and flirt with me. I asked her to explain so I can understand and she just said "I don't even know how I feel!"
>>
File: 1455687825270.png (115 KB, 375x380) Image search: [Google]
1455687825270.png
115 KB, 375x380
Messaged my ex and the feelings kind of came back, in starting to have dreams about her again. Thought I was over her but it only made me realize that she truly made me happy. What do I do guys?
>>
>>16981699

Not knowing how to position your body.

I don't know how to practice that, but my first boyfriend swore a million times that he'd had sex before but he couldn't figure out missionary. He had no idea how to move his hips.
>>
File: 1386781543259.jpg (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1386781543259.jpg
22 KB, 400x400
>>16981721
I'm in the same boat...
Have you told her how you feel? how longs it been since you broke up?
>>
>>16981676
Yeah, I'm like that. I can't really imagine a girl being into me.
>>
File: 1458706861126.jpg (6 KB, 248x251) Image search: [Google]
1458706861126.jpg
6 KB, 248x251
>>16981744
8 fucking years. I know, it's been a long time but fuck I have tried finding something in the time since then but it's just not as good. My friend told me to do using her as a sort of guideline and look for something what but I only ended up being cheated on. The same friend told me to message her so yeah it was probably something I could have avoided
>>
>>16981621
girls rate guys in confidence intelligence ect.

Be more fluent.
>>
>>16981754
Yeah whatever Matt.
>>
>>16981766
I'm being for real tho. I'm not like horrible looking, my weight is okay, I'm pretty young but when I look in the mirror I don't see a "Oh, I want him" type of guy.
>>
I'm living in a town full of students mostly interested in shallow hook ups and one night stands.

Thing is I'm more the nice relationship type myself.

How does one make himself seem like he's into one night stands and doesn't give a shit about the girls he ends up with?
>>
>>16981795
Do you really want to look back to your young years and remember yourself just waiting for the one? Get some experience bro. Im not saying to go hook up with some random slut. But keep ur cards open. Relationships are not like novels, sometimes they are annoying as fuck
>>
>>16981804
That's exactly what I'm asking. How does one make himself more the type or person who's likely to get girls in such an environment?
>>
>>16981766
my name is matt...what the fuck
>>
>>16981819
Its not about actively lookig for girls. Act like you do not give a fuck what anyone thinks about you. If the girl likes you she will try to talk about some random thing with you. If you like her after a couple of minutes ask her number or begin to move somewhere more alone. You know the rest
>>
>>16981795
College is a time for hookups and one night stands.

You'll have plenty of time for boring relationships when you're old.
>>
>>16981838
>If the girl likes you she will try to talk about some random thing with you
See, this advice is nice, except girls rarely make a move. I always had to be the first to move to them because they're shy and whatnot.
My first girlfriend and I actually had a short relationship that could have been much longer (she had to leave the country) but she spent months not doing anything and I didn't even know she existed.

All the girls I've been with are girls I actively went to talk to.

Also most girls around tend to play the passive card and wait for guys to come to them.

All I'm saying is I don't like this idea of just waiting for it to happen especially since i'm not the extrovert loud type who gets noticed all the time. (not that i complain about that. i like being an introvert, it's just that it's not the best behavior to get people to talk to you).
>>
Is texting back immediately THAT bad?

I know the delay is supposed to show that "you're busy and have a life." but if my phone is always at my side, and I got a free chance to reply, I'll reply.
>>
>>16981853
So then, go make a move. In my opinion it is much easier to be friendly but not a pushover. They will get curious and talk to you. If u see it in her eyes then do above. Girls like to be with the alpha. Fake it till u make it.
>>
m just sick of the hypocrisy of it all. This board is full of sluts who reject the kind of guys that come here every day then turn around and say no it doesn't matter if you're short or a virgin :^) despite bashing those kinds of guys IRL

What's the fucking game about? Why are you so afraid to admit what you want, thus helping out guys? I think maybe deep down they're scared of being tricked by a newly confident guy who used to be a loser.
>>
>>16981873
>Fake it
I don't know how. That's the point of my presence.

>much easier to be friendly but not a pushover

Sounds like a recipe to end up with a "I just want to be friends" or "I didn't know you liked me". Could you give an example of what you mean?
>>
>>16981856
No problem with that.

But to some that might seem desperate or clingy----which nobody wants.
>>
File: 1416790778706.png (60 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1416790778706.png
60 KB, 400x400
Would losing weight for a girl you like and want to ask out be considered creepy? I'm starting my diet again just for her alone, but in a month, shes gonna notice 30-40 pounds gone from me and its gonna be noticeable as fuck. Would it be even more creepy/pathetic to admit im doing the effort just for her instead of saying its for my own reasons?
>>
>>16981856
Oh yeah. To avoid this just text to meet her somewhere. Other than that you should not be texting. Small talk over text is the most cancerous shit ever
>>
>>16981882
>I don't know how. That's the point of my presence.

Find someone you know that you would consider confident and act like them.
>>
>>16981887
>but in a month, shes gonna notice 30-40 pounds gone from me
She's not going to date you after this diet either because you live in fantasyland, at least about weight loss and probably about other stuff too.
>>
>>16981887
Not at all.

Whatever motivates you!
>>
>>16981887
Yeah bro do that shit for yourself no one else
>>
>>16981887
I don't think you'll lose weight that fast
>>
>>16981882
I mean if you say u like the color blue and she says blue is the worst color. You tell her its her opinion, not try to change it. Women will test u likr that, if they can bend u, then u are not the man they want. Literally do not give a fuck
>>
>>16981882
If she like u she will make it obvious from there u just hang out somewhere more private or ask for her number amd ask her out some other day
>>
>>16981923
>>16981925
Thanks guys. It's still a bit foggy to me, but you know : practice makes perfect.
>>
>>16981941
Youtube Coach Corey Wayne
>>
>>16981950
Did it work for you?
>>
>>16981716

anyone?
>>
>>16981955
The guy knows his shit. It is kind of plasticy dating shit at first but then he guy gets real as fuck. It does work, like really well to the point it is scary.
>>
>>16981876
excellent post
>>
>>16981283
Not American but Downton Abbey
>>
>>16981887
First of all, if you're just doing it for her, you're going to gain it back if she rejects you.
Secondly, never do something like that for a girl
Thirdly, that's a pretty big goal you've got there, and I don't believe that's a healthy pace to lose weight
Fourthly, how do you know that it's just your weight that's holding you back?

>>16981856
Of course it's not, stop listening to everything /r9k/ says

>>16981795
I promise you, there are people out there in your town who also want relationships

>>16981716
Of course it can. When you're bothered by something, you don't have the mental resources to think about other things

>>16981699
Not knowing where the vagina is and find it with your penis. I don't think that's something you'll be able to look up and practice though

>>16981683
>Girls - Have you ever learned a guy's schedule so you can "accidentally" run into him during the day just to see him again? I know this is unusual, but is it .... worse... than unusual?
Once or twice maybe, but nothing in the recent past
>>
>>16981795
There are definitely chicks who want relationships. They're just quiet and have no idea how to approach dudes with what they want because they're thinking the same way as you.
>>
>>16982015
>Of course it can. When you're bothered by something, you don't have the mental resources to think about other things

Ok. this just sucks because I want to help her, but I don't know how. Usually if she was feeling bad, I'd "send" her a hug. And she always enjoyed that. But now she won't acknowledge them or anything when I try to sound positive and cheer her up. I'm not sure what to do, but I definitely care about her so I don't like seeing her upset. I did give her some space for a few days, and she ended up messaging me a nice messaging saying she was thinking about me. But lately, when I tell her stuff like that she just doesn't accept it, I don't understand. Any advice?
>>
>>16982061
Maybe ask her if there's anything she wants to talk about and let it all out? Otherwise, if she doesn't want to open up to you, there's not really much you can do.
>>
>>16982015
I acknowledge that even if I asked a girl out and it worked out, it would be an embarrassing as fuck for her a cute girl to be with a big fat mess of a human being. I originally did the VLCD diet and managed to lose 70 pounds before I got fired and gained it all back in 3 years from doing nothing but shitposting and eating chinese food.
>>
This is embarrassing. I've been lurking but never posted in one of these threads before. I was initially going to ask guys' opinions on this, but the opinion of fellow girls with more experience with guys than me would be really helpful too.

I think I'm disappointing the guy I just started dating because I'm not living up to the geek girl ideal I now realize he had for me. I know that sounds weird and stupid but please hear me out. We've been on maybe 4-5 dates so far, and the initial few went great, but the last two dates, I've felt like he's annoyed with me for not catching his movie references. He made some Indiana Jones joke that went over my head, even though I've seen all the movies (yeah even the shitty fourth one) but it was literally one line that a minor character says, so I don't know how I'm supposed to catch something like that. I also missed a Die Hard reference. I realize I'm painting a picture of a retarded movie nerd who is getting upset at minor bullshit, but he's often very sweet to me and he's incredibly funny and we get along well, apart from him being frustrated at my lack of understanding. He thinks I should know all this stuff, and 70% of his references I do get. Just not the apparently-important 30%.

I don't know how to get him to accept me. Or, should I just realize this relationship won't go anywhere and end it? It makes me feel awkward and embarrassed when he's disappointed I don't catch the joke. We laugh at stuff not vidya or movie related and I like who he is as a person, but this one thing makes him sperg out and makes me feel shitty. Should I find someone who appreciates me more, even though I like him?

Background: we started talking because we both liked a lot of the same hobbies and stuff, but he's older than me and is really into stuff like tabletop games and sci fi books, whereas I'm an average PC gamer who likes movies (apparently not as much as him, though.)
>>
>>16982074
Movies are gay

This is why you don't nerds
>>
>>16981876
I think those are guys pretending to be girls maybe? Because being short is definitely a deal breaker. I don't give a fuck what guys say about being fit and all that shit. If you're under 5' 8" it's not gonna happen - the end. That's mean yeah, but true.

Being a virgin is a semi deal breaker because virgin guys want to sleep around a bunch after they lose it. What bitch wants to get made to look like a fool like that?

But the absolute WORSE is guys who constantly bitch about how they want women to be upfront/honest. Then when women are upfront/honest, they start bitching about how 'mean and horrible' women are. When they asked. for. it.
>>
>>16982074
You really shouldn't be as comfortable as you are with a person who gets frustrated over missed obscure movie references.
>>
>>16982074
That's ridiculous, it doesn't matter. Make a bonding opportunity out of it, go over to his place and look at his DVD shelf and pick out some you haven't seen yet.
>>
>>16982074
Doesn't sound great, but have you looked at it from his point of view? Perhaps he is insecure and worries that if you don't like everything you guys wont work out? It does sound like he has unrealistic expectations, but that would be his problem, not yours.
>>
>>16982088
>they start bitching about how 'mean and horrible' women are. When they asked. for. it.
You literally just said you hate guys for things they can't change and you're wondering why people don't want to hear that
>>
>>16982074
You shouldn't have to live up to any ideal he set for you. He shouldn't be dating you because you're a 'geek girl' or whatever, he should be dating you because he likes who you are, and wants to be around you.

But because he's created these expectations, you'll never live up to them. You can't. It's impossible. I've been there. You're only going to hurt yourself trying.

>>16981887
Not creepy, but pathetic.
>>
>>16982125
>You're only going to hurt yourself trying
I'm starting to feel this way already. Thank you for listening. I believe you're right.

>>16982098
Thanks, I didn't think of it that way. It would certainly make me feel better if it turns out he's just really insecure about his extreme level of movie nerdiness. I honestly don't know how he had so many of these things memorized.

>>16982091
This is a good idea, but what if he expects me to then know all the jokes from that movie as well? I don't want every film to become a chore. I already rewatched ALL the original Jurassic Park movies because because I missed one of his jokes and felt bad about it.

>>16982090
Thanks. It's really making me feel ashamed of myself, even though I know normal people wouldn't know half of his shit anyway. It's just kind if hard to watch yourself become less special in someone's eyes, in the very moment it happens.
>>
>>16981876
The whole world isn't /adv/. How do you know that the girls that reject you are the same ones here, saying that it doesn't matter if you're short?

I mean, I'm 5'0". I dated a guy a foot taller than me once, and it was horrible trying to kiss him, I hated it. I've only dated virgin men, not intentionally, mind you. I typically date introverted guys. I've always said what I want to try to be helpful here, but obviously my opinion can't be applied to all women.
>>
File: 6icZ3.png (311 KB, 548x826) Image search: [Google]
6icZ3.png
311 KB, 548x826
>>16981224
>The guy I have been seeing for a bit over two weeks went kinda quiet. We didn't see today or yesterday like we planned. Should I just forget about him since it seems like he lost interest? I don't want to chase him and do tricks to keep him interested.

Pic Related.
>>
>>16982174
I think the general perception, is that guys on here are, well... guys on here, "robots", whatever. But the girls who give advice here are "normies", rather than the kind of girls who might actually date them, such as yourself perhaps.
>>
>>16982118
No where in the post does it say hate. Maybe there are some women who are fine with short guys. But not me. I can't get over height, and I don't know any girls who can get over it either.

Your response is a prime example of what I just pointed out at the end of my post: men complain about wanting to be told the brutal truth about what women think of them. But then when a woman says the brutal truth they say "..and you're wondering why people don't want to hear that." No, I'm not wondering why people don't want to hear that. I know why people don't want to hear it - because the absolute honest truth hurts a lot :(

If you don't want to hear it, that is fine, but then don't go crazy asking for it in the first place. That just makes no sense and ends up with people hating on each other.

And yes it's something men can't fix, just like there are body things that women can not fix to be more attractive. It goes both ways. Neither gender is alone in the self consciousness.
>>
>>16981224
He's not interested, sorry. If he was he'd be chasing.
>>
File: ss (2016-03-22 at 10.28.14).jpg (181 KB, 589x574) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-03-22 at 10.28.14).jpg
181 KB, 589x574
Girls

How odd would you find that I havent had a girlfriend in almost 5 years (25 now) ?
>>
>there are body things that women can not fix to be more attractive
What are these things? I'm asking everyone.
>>
>>16981306
>. If you are a girl be submissive if you think the guy is worth it.

That would actually be an instant turn off for me.

Go out to have a good time, relax, enjoy yourself. This isn't an interview, this is you going out to do something you want to do and having fun on your own, and if the person across you from happens to be enjoying themselves as well, awesome, you will will probably riff off each other and combine to make it an even more fun time than you could have had by yourself--and that means your compatible on some level.

>>16981382
>How do I get a guy who's really busy with work to want to make a better effort to text?

You don't. Different people inherently have different communication needs/requirements. Your either OK with his, or you're not (even if------especially--when he has a valid excuse, like work)

>>16981519
>Where's the best place to drink (other than home) as a couple?

There as many types of bars, as there are people to sit their asses in to drink. Hell I live just miles away from an esports bar of all things.

Keep looking. My go to with my girlfriends always been my local pool hall and my favorite brewery restaurant.

Actually you know what... Pretty much every brewery tasting room I've ever been to has always had a super chill clientele with a pretty even distribution of old and young, male and female. For the most part, everyone's there to enjoy good beer.

>>16981620
>Is it weird if I add a guy I know on Facebook to ask for his cellphone number?

This will sound snark but what you're effectively asking is:
>Is it ok to use a service created to make networking between college kids easier, to network in college?

>>16981676
>So are most guys like this?
No.... just a chunk of the ones here apparently...
>>
>>16982264
Having a narrow face.
Having the body of a 12 year-old boy.
Actually now that I think about it having narrow features in general. I don't like girls who look like a grey because their BWH ratio doesn't match their height. A girl who is short and petite is miles ahead of a girl that is tall and lithe.
No hips falls into that category, too. Nothing is worse than a girl who doesn't have those proper birthing hips.
Also no jawline. I don't want my sons to look like pansy-ass motherfuckers because they have no chin.
>but they look like men!
No they don't you fucking memer.
>>
Grills,
How do I tell my partner we're going from heavy petting to sex with a condom?

If I tell her I'm putting a condom on without asking her if she's on bc, would a girl think I think she's a slut? Usually I've just asked if she wants me to use a condom and (in my very limited experience) they usually say they don't mind.
How do I phase this part as I feel lik I've fucked it up before. Thanks
>>
I need to vent.

>have to take geriatric uncle to physiotherapy every Monday and Thursday
>today had planned to schedule some doctors appointments while I wait for him
>one of the attendants is a nice and pretty girl who really likes my hair (because it is very long and healthy)
>was going to take the opportunity to make small talk and try to get her number
>uncle calls me right when the queue is going to move and it's my turn
>go to where he is
>it is nothing important
FUCK MY LIFE! I was all prepared for the moment (shaved, no acne, etc.), I was feeling all right.
>>
>>16981683
>Guys - If you started seeing the same girl pass you by frequently, seemingly by accident, would you get suspicious that she is purposely following you? Would you ever assume a girl is following you, or is that too weird an assumption to ever make?

Too weird as assumption to ever make. It's only ever happened to me in like the 3rd grade. I remember I spent many a day in the boys bathroom because of it -.-.

>>16981856
>Is texting back immediately THAT bad?
No. As long as you're consistent and can prioritize your own life. It doesn't matter.

>>16981876
>I think maybe deep down they're scared of being tricked by a newly confident guy who used to be a loser.

I was incredibly shy growing up, changed, and was a virgin 'til my mid 20's. No one gave a fuck. You have other issues.

>>16982074
>I don't know how to get him to accept me. Or, should I just realize this relationship won't go anywhere and end it?

You can't /make/ him accept you. He either does or he doesn't. If he doesn't, that's his problem and it's time to move on. Simple at that. But you also don't need to blow things out of proportion. If he's fine with that, then whatever.
>>
Girls: I'm 20 years old, I'm not a virgin but I've only ever had sex once. It wasn't with a prostitute, but she might aswell have been. I've never had a relationship.

If I told you that, any interest you might have possibly had in me would go straight out the window wouldn't it.
>>
>/adv/ - Breakup encouragement
Come on, more than half the time it isn't even remotely needed.
>>
>>16982316
End the relationship.
>>
I'm >>16982309
Now some questions.
I'm somewhat ugly, I have no fashion sense (I like to believe what I wear is OK). My hair is basically the only thing I have going for me.

This girl admires my hair (not sure if she likes me as a whole), she always waves her hand at me when she sees me.
Question: I know she is just being nice, but should I not just take my chance and get her number?
>>
>>16982316
Yes, it is.
>>
girls. How would you react to a guy telling you they had a sex dream about you? We're not really dating yet but we've talked about sex a lot(shes told me some pretty intimate stuff) and im pretty sure we will start dating soon.
>>
ok i regularly see /adv/ give this kind of advice and i realize its not a monolith but it definately seems like the same kind of people are suggesting this advice

>if they wanted to be with you, they would be dating you!

>you shouldn't express interest in someone who has a bf/gf!

If you don't express interest how are they supposed to be able to decide?
>>
File: it's over.jpg (20 KB, 232x254) Image search: [Google]
it's over.jpg
20 KB, 232x254
>>16982324
>>16982369
>>
>>16982389
Keep in mind that the majority of anons here are bitter virgins crossposting from Robot hell

The first one has a point. It might not actually be dating, but they would at least try to stay close if they're interested.

The second has a point because it's
>pointless if they're the faithful type
>ruining a relationship and likely someone's life if they're not faithful
Either way it's a dick move. Don't bullshit yourself by saying "you're saving them from a harmful relationship", because we all know you're just trying to get your dick wet.

And to answer your last question, there are cases where you should and shouldn't express interest. It's not permanently one or the other.
>>
if your bf barely talks to you(like texting and stuff only like twice a week) and you only see him once every couple of weeks do you even really have a relationship?

this isn't a temporary thing, it just sort of slowly degraded to this.
>>
>>16982413
does thinking she'd be happier with you constitute "saving"?

i don't think the other guy is a bad guy at all. I don't even know him and what little i know has been positive.

I just want to be with her and i don't think its wrong to let her know that.
>>
>>16982414
Talk to him about this
Doesn't sound good
>>
File: 1438201167358.gif (2 MB, 300x164) Image search: [Google]
1438201167358.gif
2 MB, 300x164
Hey /adv

There is a girl i know from highschool. We have been attracted since then but never had the chance to be on anything since be both have been in relationship.

She used to lived with her girlfriend for about 3 years but she broke up with her a couple of years ago because she caught her having sex with other chicks.

The thing is, for a long time she has been telling to me that im the only man she is interested, and probably the only reason she would consider bisexual.

I dated her last year for a brief time, we didn't have sexual intercourse but i had the chance to get into 2 base with her.

The problem is that she makes me feel that she only want to tease me or she just see me like her bitch or something.

She texted me a lot for a time, telling me sweet thing and treating me like i was her lover or somethin, she also send me hot pictures of her. But she suddenly stop texting me, ignoring all my messages. etc.

Girls or guys, please help. Is this chick worth my time? i really like her but i think she is crazy. Help
>>
>>16982425
You are exactly what I told you was wrong. You don't even try to justify it with anything other than your selfishness. You want to tear a perfectly happy couple apart just so you can get your dick wet.

There's a special hell for people like you if they go through with whatever they're planning. Don't tell her you're interested. You'll either embarrass yourself and make things awkward, or ruin a perfectly fine couple. Perhaps even both.

Look at it this way: you've got a pretty girlfriend who loves you dearly. Out of nowhere comes some dweeb who likes your girl, and he manipulates her into leaving you for him. You'd feel heartbroken and betrayed, no?
>>
This is a lewd one but I'm feeling bad right now and I need to talk to someone.

Girls, is it really that bad to get cum on your face? I desire it so much but my gf wont let me cum there, even after I went down on for 30 minutes today during her period. I told her I would do it once and I would never have to do it again if she didn't like it but that she didn't agree to either. I'm truly pissed that she doesn't seem keen to satifsy me at all, especially when she can just go clean it off afterwards. I honestly feel like breaking up with her right now just because of this. What are her reasons for this? Someone tell I'm a huge idiot and should just respect her decision if that's the truth. Because I honestly want an excuse not to break up with her.
>>
i feel like this board is starting to distort my perception of real people, full of anons who violate society's gender role expectations as hard as possible
>/adv/, where the dudes are sensitive virgins, care about personality and shit, and want long-term relationships
>/adv/, where the chicks have had 100 partners and want casual sex with people who meet their strict physical standards
>>
I have a question for the girls on this thread.
If a complete stranger came up, introduced himself and started chatting with you, and then asked if you wanted to get coffee sometime, how weird would that be on a scale of 1-10?
>>
File: YlkrpFu.gif (2 MB, 350x372) Image search: [Google]
YlkrpFu.gif
2 MB, 350x372
How would I know if I was an ugly male?
>>
This girl wants to go on a short vacation trip with me. We've been friends for a few months and while we're very close, date plans haven't worked out so far for a variety of reasons that aren't rejection.
She extended the offer to other people as well, but by the sound of it I'm the only one who took her invite seriously as she's still looking for someone to go with her.

My question is this: should I make a move during said vacation? It seems like a good opportunity to show her how I feel, but if things go south we'd be stuck in an awkward mood in the middle of nowhere and ruin a vacation that's rather expensive.
On the other hand, there's the moment, there's the mood... not to mention the vacation lover potential.

What do you think?
>>
>>16982447
fuck off? shes allowed to choose who she wants to be with? Assuming i have that kind of control over her is naive, and kind of sexist.

Im not lying to her about anything, and im not doing it just to get my "dick wet". I actually do care about her.

theres a special place in hell for judgemental assholes who have no idea what they are talking about too. Im sorry they left you but its your fault and no one elses.
>>
>>16982460
Maybe I should just call her and talk about this? It dunno if it would feel weird to talk about shit like this in the phone, but I would put in milder terms obviously.
>>
>>16982504
You fuck off, Anon. You're the one who asked for advice and opinions, and you're getting it. Keep telling yourself your intentions are good and you're a better fit for her when you yourself admitted you don't even know the guy or any bad sides of him. You know exactly what I'm talking about here, and that's why you're so hostile all of a sudden. And don't get so full of yourself to think that I'd assume you'd succeed. Point remains that there's no benign use to showing or telling her you're interested. Move on.

If you don't like that answer either, do couples in the world a favor and hook up with a noose. Go cuck life.
>>
>>16982470
go to /soc/
ask for honest rate
>>
>>16982537
i seem to have hit a nerve, you really need to get over it. Its not that big of a deal it just means you are objectively worse than the person they left you for. Im sure youll find someone lower on the totem poll who will be with you. then again maybe not, you sort of sound like an insufferable cunt.
>>
>>16982537
also asking for advice isnt a free pass to insult someone, especially if its a hypothetical and something i haven't done. I realize you don't understand that because you are using this as an outlet for putting other people down because you have a shitty life, which is why im explaining it to you.
>>
>>16982389

Follow this conversation thread. dude was asking pretty much your same question

>>16961387
>is it a bad decision to try to get a girl to break up with their BF to date you?

>and before the group of retards comes and says "HURR BUT WHAT IF SOME OTHER GUY DOES IT TO YOU". Cheating is not the same thing as trying to get someone elses bf/gf. If they would rather be with that person thats their choice, i wouldn't care because obviously i wasn't doing a good enough job at being their BF if they left me for someone else.

>Im not asking if its moral. Im asking is it effect or will it just backfire.
>>
Guys, have any of you been circumcised when you weren't a baby? How bad does it hurt?
>>
>>16982460
You don't need to break up with her, you just need to visit a prostitute.
I'm a guy, obviously.
>>
>>16982606

Yup. I was like 15 i think? Did it because my parents wanted me to.

Supposedly it's not really supposed to only be mildly discomforting, and I have a pretty high pain tolerance was laid out for like 3 days on hella painkillers.

But in retrospect, I suspect mine was botched or something because I'm also SIGNIFICANTLY less sensitive (like it takes about half an hour of pure penetrative sex to get me off at minimum. Only my GF has ever been able to get me off, and every other girls called it quits before that).
>>
>>16982629
How much harder is it to masturbate? I usually use the head to get off.
>>
>>16982003
Late reply, but thanks I'll check it out.

If someone has another suggestion so I can compare, it'd be perfect
>>
File: 1441240321562.jpg (83 KB, 500x748) Image search: [Google]
1441240321562.jpg
83 KB, 500x748
Ladies,

A girl that sits beside me recently rejected me. At the end of the date, she asked if we could move on as just friends (we weren't friends before, though). I didn't answer because I wanted something more.

Well, now I'm unintentionally ignoring her at class, but it's not like she's talking to me either. Do you girls have any idea what could she be thinking while sitting beside the guy she just rejected?

Even though I'm ignoring her, I still can't get her outside my mind. I wonder if she feels the same.
>>
I kind of unintentionally faked an orgasm with my bf. I have a hard time cumming, like, it's very rare that i get there. But i usually get very close to. He asked me if i came and i didn't have the heart to say no... How bad is this?
>>
>>16982745

Shaft stimulation is what gets me off (and part of why it takes so long, because it needs to be a certain tension/angle that does it).

On the bright side, I've learned to be insanely creative in bed because of it. Boring is something that's pretty damn hard to accuse me of.
>>
>>16982437
move on dude, I dunno what she's thinking but it ain't even worth it

there are like 3.5 billion other girls on this planet, I'm sure there's another one who'd be willing to suck yr dick

no sense in getting dicked around by possible crazy
>>
>>16982799

If you're the kind that needs to ask, that means that you're also the kind that gets hurt by it at least a little when they say no.

Universally, the most hurting thing is finding out someone s faking it though, because it not only means you were inadequate, but it means that you were pittied/your partner doesn't trust you enough to tell you the truth.

That being said, IDGAF. That's just how it is for most guys.

On the plus side, most guys who ask that question, by that same mentality, will usually be more receptive to suggestions on what to do to actually get you there.
>>
>>16982463
I get the feeling

it is a distorted ratio, 4chan should not ever be taken as indicative of the general population

And most of the advice is dogshit anyway

i still love it here
>>
>>16982799
Well, were you satisfied with the sex? If you lie and complain about how the sex sucks, it's your own fault.
>>
Attractive femanons,

would you let a 19 year old skinny KV fuck you if you were paid 5k
>>
>>16982765
I'd bet she's probably worried that you hate her or something.
If suggest being friendly but you don't have to talk. Just make eye contact, smile, and maybe say "Good morning"
Try to make it a comfy smile, not a tight and angry one.

>>16982799
Different people react differently to these little white lies. Some people will be shocked and question if you're ever honest. Other people will shrug and say they figured.

For these situations I like to move away from focusing on the orgasm, and focusing on the pleasure.

>Did you come?
>I don't know, but whatever you did felt amazing.

>Did you come?
>Damn, if you're going to be doing that to me, I don't care about an orgasm.
>>
>>16982437

I keep posting this same story, it's somewhere in the archives across multiple posts, but here's a somewhat shorter version of it:

I have had two different lesbians tell me:
"You're so different. If it's with you I think I could actually do it.".

One of them is my (now) best friend who I was FWB's with for a while(before she dropped that line). I now know her enough to know exactly what was going on in her life, and I instantly recognized it in the other girl when she dropped basically the same line:

There was terrible shit going on in their life. Relationships failed, deaths in the family, traumatic life-threatening events, a lack/loss of close friends, and even family who couldn't fully accept them for being who they were (in my best friends case, her mother who tried her best, but just obviously didn't understand).

So to them, I represented the potential of something normal. Of a shot of being accepted by society as a whole. Of taking the easy route after being worn down and rejected for most of their adult lives and having to deal with so much bullshit.

I pretty much instantly realized that even if we did have a relationship, they'd never be satisfied because they'd be settling for something they thought would be comfortable, instead of something they ACTUALLY wanted. And all it would do was foster unsatisfaction, and eventually resentment.

Is this your case? *shrug* That's my experience though.
>>
>>16982839
hire an escort, it's literally their job
>>
>>16982839
>5k
Do you like throwing money away? You can get a very attractive and nice whore for $150 if you look hard enough.
Don't ever pay more than $500.

>>16982844
If anon starts being friendly to her again, he'll fall for her again, even if he doesn't want to.
>>
>>16982857
>>16982849
>hire a whore

yes but i want a comfy gf experience, not some aids whore
>>
File: ten_thousand.png (41 KB, 462x316) Image search: [Google]
ten_thousand.png
41 KB, 462x316
>>16982414
Talk to him, maybe the relationship isnt important to him or he may just have his head up his ass like I often do.

>>16982088
>Being a virgin is a semi deal breaker because virgin guys want to sleep around a bunch after they lose it
I never understood this belief. I never had that urge, our issues had more to do with her libido dropping off.

>But the absolute WORSE is guys who constantly bitch about how they want women to be upfront/honest. Then when women are upfront/honest, they start bitching about how 'mean and horrible' women are.
I feel like these are two separate groups of men altogether. You will never ever please everyone.

>>16982074
>Should I find someone who appreciates me more, even though I like him?
There's the off chance you're interpreting a lot more spite into his reactions than there really is. But if he's making you feel like shit for not getting a reference that's over the line. A healthy response to that is to try to introduce someone to new content, rather than trying to make them feel bad for not knowing.
>>
File: 1446428670914-2.png (77 KB, 348x374) Image search: [Google]
1446428670914-2.png
77 KB, 348x374
>>16982844
I kind of hate her, even though I have no motives to do it. I mean, she rejected me, but she was very honest about it. She said the problem was with her and not with me, but I bet that was just a poor excuse.

Still... it's hard. I like her, but I hate her. I don't think I can become friends with her without being a destructive relationship for me.

I'll only purposely talk to her if she starts a conversation. It was she "offered" me her friendship, after all. Even though she wanted to become my friend, she avoids even looking at me. It's confusing.

I'm very shy and it was very, very hard to ask her out. She didn't give me a chance and I feel shattered right now. She should've just declined going out with me.

Thanks for answering.
>>
>>16982881
It wouldn't make any difference in your case.

>>16982889
Stay away from her and forget her. Either that or cut your penis off. Your choice.
>>
>>16982901
>It wouldn't make any difference in your case.

explain pls
>>
File: 1422407385162.jpg (50 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
1422407385162.jpg
50 KB, 380x380
>>16982901
I'll stay away from her.

I kind of want to make her feel bad about rejecting me. I know it's wrong, but I was real gentleman to her and well... look at what happened.

IMHO she deserves my apparent indifference.
>>
File: 1458526880346.png (217 KB, 500x428) Image search: [Google]
1458526880346.png
217 KB, 500x428
>>16982916
I think you're reading way too much spite into rejection. It just means she didn't click with you in that way, and that's ok. It's also ok to be hurt by that. You're angry that she's avoiding looking at you, but I think it's pretty obvious that you're angry with her and she's just trying to avoid making it worse.

The situation is shitty, but no one here is really the bad guy unless someone goes out of their way to make the other feel like crap.
>>
>>16982916
>I kind of want to make her feel bad about rejecting me

Sounds like you are hoping this will make her change her mind, that kind of mindset will wreck you instead, just ignore her completely in any way be it for revenge or love.
>>
File: 1458582181513.jpg (55 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1458582181513.jpg
55 KB, 600x600
>>16982931
>>16982932
I guess I'll just fap to some trap doujinshi and go to sleep.

Thanks for giving me attention, I'll reconsider my actions.
>>
Girls, have you all ever asked out someone you once liked you purely for an ego boost? I'm willing to hazard it's more common than I thought, though ive not done it before since I wouldn't want to lead them on. (guy here)

>old crush wants to reconnect, find it hard to say no
>actually enjoy her company so much
I ask her out again quickly after ward
>following that, ask her out less than a week later
>she says she might be busy
>probably nothing but I realized how hard I'm coming on

Damn, I really am crushing on her hard again, I hope she isn't turned off by it.
>>
>>16981221
youre working with a blank slate it sounds like. Just show her good TV dramas and dont worry what a "girl TV drama" is

(Not a female, but I had a chinese gf)
>>
To girls,

Why does this girl I'm dating always say stuff like "Nothing with you" Or "Go to the movies with you?" she goes out with me anyways. Is this some sort of banter I'm not getting? Is she just trying to make me feel like shit?

I'm honestly thinking she wants nothing to do with me and just sees me as a bother.

I'm not good at explaining it, but I hope you ladies get the point.
>>
>>16982997

We go to the same class and she sits next to me, but during class we have a good time. Its only during dates, I get these comments
>>
I didn't kiss her on the second date, does this mean she is not interested? I texted her after the date if she wanted to do something soon. She said: yes no problem :) Im just not sure if we are hitting it off.. I mean maybe she doesnt want to hurt me... What do you guys think? :3
>>
>>16981519
>>16981545

Buy some beers and a blanket, go for a romantic drinkin' picnic during warm summer nights... go to a nice empty field or some shit, no clouds, stars starting to appear and the warm day turning to a gentle breeze.

And the best part?
No other people, just you and him.

Shit... that actually sounds really good, you two should do this...

Maybe take a radio in case you get bored. You get just cuddle up next to each other drunk listening to it.

Shit... I've just described my ideal date.

I'm such a beta.
>>
Guys or girls I guess.

Does sex really feel that much better for girls than guys? I swear, the noises my GF makes, the gasps and the little moans. I mean it feels amazing for me, but never so amazing that I would lose my composure and make some noise I can't control. The only thing I can think of is that it must feel so good you can't help it.
>>
>>16983187
Some girls are naturally loud, some girls exaggerate for the guy's enjoyment, and some girls just don't make noise. I taught myself to be an orgasm ninja, so I have to exaggerate for the bf. Otherwise I'd be completely silent
>>
>>16983206
Huh. I guess she's just naturally loud, cuz she's a pretty reserved person. Not the kind to exaggerate for me. Hell we've almost got caught a few times due to it, when she knows she needs to try to keep quiet.

Didn't realize it was different from girl to girl.
>>
>>16983212
Yeah, I have to make noise. It still feels fake to me and I don't care for it, but it makes him happy. When I first started having sex, it felt about as good as putting a tampon in. My body had to learn to like it, but honestly I've got sex issues so maybe your girl really is enjoying it way more. Noise doesn't mean much though, you could give the same amount of pain to a dude and a chick and the chick would most likely make it seem way more painful
>>
>>16983218
That's true. She's also the kinda person who would scream from pain that wouldn't even make me blink so there's that.
>>
>>16983221
That being said, you should try exaggerating some noise for her. I love when my guy gets noisy--one of the hottest things ever in my eyes.
>>
>>16983225
Not a bad idea. I'll give it a shot.
>>
Girls (or guys really if you've been in such a situation and have advice):

I've been talking to this girl I met in class for a few months now, and we've slowly become bretty good friends. I'm pretty sure she's at least somewhat into me--- she goes out of her way to talk to me, she's constantly touching me, teases me, ect. ect.

The thing is she has a boyfriend though. They were going before we even met, so it's not necessarily like she chose him over me. She almost never mentions him during our conversations, and whenever she has it is always about her issues with him (she's even brought up breaking up with him before).

So should I continue to pursue this relationship? Should I just drop her completely out of respect for the other guy ? Is she just fucking with me?
>>
>>16983272
Maybe she isn't fucking with you OR interested in you. Maybe she actually just thinks you're cool and want to be your friend.
It's hard to say honestly. And how do you know she has a bf? She told you, or it's on her fb?
>>
>>16983286
Well she's mentioned him (scarcely) and some of her friends have brought him up before. The first time I heard of their relationship in front of her (this random kid in one of our classes brought him up) she brushed it off and quickly changed the subject
>>
I'm six foot tall, kind of lanky and I don't have any muscle but I'm just kind of average body type. Do i need muscles to get girls on tinder?
>>
>>16983272
I'm a guy and I've been in this exact situation.
Don't bet on her being seriously interested in you. I thought hanging out with me for hours a week on top of studying all the time alone meant something, especially when she never mentioned her boyfriend unless she was saying how much she disliked him.
Now I have to deal with getting over her when it became really clear she was just hanging out with me and treating me that way because she couldn't get it from her boyfriend but had no intention of leaving him.
>>
File: supaduparar.jpg (41 KB, 512x481) Image search: [Google]
supaduparar.jpg
41 KB, 512x481
>>16983318
o-ok
>>
>>16981519
any place that serves a fancy dinner is safe
>>16981620
not really, but your thirst for dick will be broadcast
>>16981683
this literally never happens outside of high school, people have shit to do and if you're pseudo-stalking a guy just to get more contact time, that's a big problem
>>16981856
inconsistency is worse than immediacy
>>
Are there girls who are not SJWs?
>>
>>16983514
yes
>>
So a little half a year ago, my ex and I were just texting pretty casually. It was civil. One day she tells me she got her nipples pierced. So I asked if I could see them. She sends me a picture. It's a picture of her breasts, obviously. I then ask if she wanted anything in return and she never replied back to me.

What possible reason did she even have to bring up her nipples being pierced and then showing me?
>>
File: 1459399277080.png (146 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
1459399277080.png
146 KB, 554x439
Goes for both men and women
If you experimented with the same sex in the past would you ever bring it up to your current partner? Also, have you had any same sex experiences?
I'm just genuinely curious along with the fact that I'm a 22 khv and am considering just sleeping with a guy to get some sort of intimate contact. I'm just wondering about the future if I'd ever tell my hypothetical gf about this if I go through with it
>>
I like to be somewhat honest about myself.

Ladies: Would it be an issue to date a trying-to-improve legit autist?

I just got my first ever steady part time job im doing my best to not get fired from, and plan on taking a course or two next semester, despite being 20 years old. I'm doing better, but I'm still a major fucking autist that occasionally eats shit in social encounters. I'd like some intimacy, but the last girl I tried getting involved with flat out guessed I was a sperg about 3 weeks into us hanging out and I felt embarrassed to even talk to her afterwards. apparently there's not much hiding I can do about my tism as I thought.
>>
File: sad pepe in the rain.gif (421 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
sad pepe in the rain.gif
421 KB, 700x525
Welp, I just saw the girl I got a crush on update that she is in a relationship on facebook.
Felt like my gut was torn out.
Though, it is april 1st, so I dunno if she is serious.
>>
>>16982606
I haven't, but I know a guy who was. The way he described it sounds excruciating, (your dick rubbing against your pants feels like a cheese grater going over it) and your dick needs to be in a cast for a few weeks. I'm so fucking grateful mine was done when I was an infant.
>>
>is physically my type. Cute as fuck
>we don't get along particularly. our attempts at conversation are dull

Is there anything to be done to get with someone when that happens? It is weirdly annoying to be attracted to someone and realize that nothing will come of it because there's this imaginary wall between us.
>>
>>16982484
Bump.
>>
>>16982546
>look ma I'm projecting
Weakest trick in the book, and you seriously take two replies to use just that. You're the one getting all offended here because I didn't agree with your immoral plan. Don't go
>NO U
about it. That's even more pathetic than the plan you proposed, which you don't even bother to mention anymore. I bet in a few days you're just going to go ahead with it anyway, aren't you?
>>
>>16983673
Have sex with them and don't look for anything that isn't there.
>>
>>16983719
How do we even get to that? Because i think we juste end up bored by the lack of chemistry.
>>
>>16983755
>Hey, we're kind of shit at talking, but you've got a slammin' bod. Fancy a screw?
>>
>>16983761
Have you ever had sex?
>>
Guys,

How attached do you become, and how quickly? If you met a girl who ended up being the perfect one for you, and she was moving across the country in a week, would you wait for her or attempt something long distance? I'm the girl in this case, we met a week ago and went on our first date Tuesday. We went on another today, and spent hours talking after. We're going out again Saturday. He knows I'm moving (and I need to, I had a nervous breakdown and need to focus on my health, closer to my family and somewhere warm (I have seasonal affective disorder). I don't know, he's wonderful. Its not crazy lustful or passionate, we're only holding hands and kssing and talking but ill be damned if he's not something special. I don't have to leave, and I hate the citt I live in right now.
But. Fuck. Man. No. Fuck. Dude. And he wants to move in the next year out to where I'm going anyways. I feel like its too much that I ask that we try something long distance.
Input?
>>
Fellow guys

I'm having pain while urinating
should I get tested
should I get worried about my gf faithfulness if it turns back positive
>>
Have any of you ever met a girl/woman with autism? The reported ratio for high-functioning is supposedly 5:1 or so but I've never personally seen or heard of a female case (and I've had multiple male friends with autism).

>>16983033
>I'm such a beta.
How did this meme even become some kind of universal truth anyway? Why have men on 4chan internalized it? No measures/theories of social dominance have many compliments for "alpha males" types, to say the least.
For example (literally from the wikipedia article): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_dominance_orientation
>SDO is inversely related to empathy.
>SDO has been suggested to have a link with callous affect (which is to be found on the psychopathy sub-scale), the 'polar opposite' of empathy.
>The relationship between SDO and (lack of) empathy has been found to be reciprocal ... empathy significantly impacts SDO, ... SDO predicts empathy. The latter showcases how powerful of a predictor SDO may be, not only effecting individual’s certain behaviours, but potentially influencing upstream the proneness to those behaviours. It also suggests, that those scoring high on SDO proactively avoid scenarios that could prompt them to be more empathetic or tender-minded. This avoidance decreases concern for other’s welfare.
>Empathy indirectly affects generalized prejudice through its negative relationship with SDO.
>Democratic societies are lower in SDO measures.
>The more that a society encourages citizens to cooperate with others and feel concern for the welfare of others, the lower the SDO in that culture.
>High levels of national income and empowerment of women are also associated with low national SDO
>Honesty-Humility has been shown to be negatively correlated with SDO
And so on.
This meme is disturbing because it seems to encourage antisocial coping, which people are already (unfortunately) biologically predisposed to turn to upon severe rejection/exclusion/etc (common among 4chan users).
>>
>>16983843
Did he say you're the perfect one for him?
>>
>>16983855
In as many words, I paraphrased it, but he still wants to 'take things slow'. I leave in a few days.
>>
>>16983843
depends on the guy I'd say

personally I tend to go rollercoaster at start
like very attached / not much / very attached / stable

go long distance, talking about moving in the city when you barely met is cute and all but unrealistic
>>
Both,

This saturday there was a cool music festival I was going to attend but the ticket got a little expensive (40 bucks, not that much, but i felt I could save them for something else) and anyway I was going alone

I was talking with my best friend, who I were intended to go with but he's too busy, and he offered me to pay yhe ticket to me as a payment of a big work as photo assistant I did to him last month.
I declines. I don't know, if he would gave me that as a suprise i would accept it, since even going on my on I wanted to check that place, but I don't knoe, I told i would rather prefer if he invited me if we could go togrther or somethibg like it. I just didn't feel it was right, even thought he does have to "pay me" for that job

I feel weird, as if rejected his offert was too much of a prude move and I looked bad. What do you think?
>>
File: anonchef.png (456 KB, 944x788) Image search: [Google]
anonchef.png
456 KB, 944x788
is there ever a chance that you can genuinely know that you found the one after dating 6 months? as in, you would marry them and have a family.
>>
>>16983878
I would have done the same desu
Telling him I'd rather go do something together

I think it's one of those case where it's awkward becasue you're being awkward
the answer was fine
>>
Femanons,

how do you propose we deal with the ugly guy sexual frustration pandemic? I mean it's obviously a huge problem, look at all the shootings/rapes which have happened. It can't just be ignored
>>
>>16983895
you find one of the phlethora of "not perfect 10's"-girls and live happily ever after. the problem is that every guy, no matter how sub-par he is, think's he is entitled to top-notch girls. suck it up already
>>
>>16983892
Thanks bro, youre absolutely right! it felt awkward to me to say that but i guess i didn't do anything bad

I was interested in going to that festival mostly because i knew no one of the artist playing so it would be a good chance to discover something new, but i still could drop the idea in favour of saving

So given the chance since he cannot go, i'll rather do something with him
>>
>>16983843
>How attached do you become, and how quickly?
Varies massively between guys, and between relationships (eg just needing a girlfriend VS friendship-turned-relationship VS falling in love VS etc). Guys who believe in love-at-first-sight will strongly pursue such a relationship since they'll convince themselves it's "fate"/"meant to be".

>If you met a girl who ended up being the perfect one for you, and she was moving across the country in a week, would you wait for her or attempt something long distance?
>perfect one for you
I would, of course. Most guys probably would too. Would be a fool to pass up the "perfect one".
Some don't really believe in love, though, and some just don't want long-term relationships.

>I feel like its too much that I ask that we try something long distance.
Never too much to ask. What if he also deeply wants it yet avoids asking you because he doesn't want to "tie you down"? This is called "going to abilene" (through poor/no communication, group of people decide on a course of action contrary to all of their wishes) and you obviously want to avoid it.

>>16983889
>is there ever a chance that you can genuinely know that you found the one after dating 6 months?
You can never absolutely know that they're "the one". Both of you will have to use your instincts and judgement as best you can, there's no blood test for compatibility.

>>16983895
Don't ask femanons, it's not their job to fix our problems
>>
>>16983900
5/10 is the lowest I will go, this is because she could have a great personality
>>
>>16983903
>You can never absolutely know that they're "the one".
i know. but i can't tell how long that "pink glasses"-phase lasts. we have known each other since 2 years, dating since half a year. and i swear i would get married tomorrow and pop out 20 kids if asked to. we plan on moving in in together in autumn and we already have "agreed" on getting married and having kids after that. are we rushing this or should i just enjoy the ride?
>>
>>16983913
and what x/10 are you?
>>
Girls,

I dont listen to much music and i dont watch tv and dont like going to the hollywood movie theater Is this a deal breaker? Ive got about 500 legit songs that i like and only listen tomnews/podcasts/audiobooks; is this a deal breaker?i just genuinely am interested in other things
>>
>>16983941
>is this a deal breaker?
since when do all people have to have the same hobbies/interests?
>>
>>16983914
>i can't tell how long that "pink glasses"-phase lasts
Different for everyone, from what i've heard from (happily and unhappily) married friends. Could be months, could be years.
Helps to stop and think sometimes about the flaws and problems in your relationship, and how you could fix them in the future, if you think you're getting too optimistic (keeping in mind that character flaws are usually semi-permanent and you have to decide whether you can accept them).

>we plan on moving in in together in autumn and we already have "agreed" on getting married and having kids after that. are we rushing this or should i just enjoy the ride?
Sounds like things are going quite well, I'd say there's nothing to worry about right now. If it ain't broke, don't fix it, as they say.
>>
>>16983945
Inget that but a few potential dates have shyd away directlynafter i say i dont want to watch tv/dont have many (insert relevent song) i have a lot of pre workout stuff that inuse to study ir go outside.
Aand i get that inshould particiapte in the things the the person im courting enjoys but i really do feel complet ly outof place watching tv i treat it like a distraction and rather than a main event and the women ive tried to date make it seem like im e freak. Not excluding that i am sort of awkward but i feeel i can overcome that
>>
>>16983958
then you just haven't met the right girl yet. if something as minor as that is a deal breaker to her, there might not have been any real compatibility there to begin with.
for me, it's quiet the opposite. i don't ever watch tv (rarely, i watch a movie on netflix orgo to the theaters with friends), and when i'm somewhere where the tv is turend on i get SUCKED in. i'm so not used to it that it takes my complete focus. people have made fun of me for this, because i get so intensely intertwined with whatever is going on on the screen. but honestly, i don't mind that. the few times i decide to watch a movie, i make sure it's one i was looking forward to seeing for a long time and it's usually quiet a neat experience (just recently, i started watching the LOTR films with bf. he's still amazed at all the popular movies i haven't seen yet. but it feels like the world is still full of treasures, waiting for me).
as with music, i had a phase that lasted about 4 years, where i was unable to listen to any music. mainly because i didn't enjoy all the music i used to like and haven't found my new taste yet. nowadays i just don't give a fuck about that. if i stumble across a song that i like, i add it to my playlist. some of them make it into my "hall of fame", others get dismissed again after listening them a few times. i'm extremely picky with adding songs to this list.
you do you, anon. there's a girl out there who will think the way you handle this is wonderfull.
>>
>>16983949
>flaws and problems in your relationship
i swear, anon. i try my hardest to be reasonable and do reality checks. but i STILL can't find a single thing that i don't like about my bf or our relationship. it's like a fucking fairytale and i don't know if i'm in for a sudden and hars awakening. but i guess only time will tell. as far as i can rely on the judgement of family and friends, they seem to share my opinion, so thre's that...

>If it ain't broke, don't fix it

genius, thanks anon. i'll keep that in mind. i'm just worried because i have never come across a relationship like we have it and i'm not entirely convinced that they even exist, yet. but i try to not overthink too much and just be happy for what we have
>>
>>16982628
It isn't really the same if it's with another girl anon
>>
>>16983975
Ayyy right here on then. I do the samez, ill work on social skils
Ls and not worry about it perhaps and i agre ill just keep looking
, thanks
>>
>>16983922
About 5/10 raised to a 7 because I'm wealthy
>>
>>16983525
She wanted attention and validation yiunwere just a tool to recieve that withiut work from a new suitor
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.