[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do guys care that I recycle nudes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 1280x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 1280x550
Do guys care that I recycle nudes?
>>
Why do you recycle them?

It's not that difficult to take a new picture
>>
>>16981002
You underestimate the number of ducks that show up when bread crumbs are being thrown around.

Women take a nude and send it to like thirty dudes.

And yes, most guys will care if they get a recycled nude because they want something "just for them".

Easy solution : Just don't tell them you sent it to someone else, dumb ass.
>>
>>16980941
Do you care that these nudes are probably being shared and traded?
>>
>>16981084
Considering she has enough nudes and people that want to see them that she recycles them rather than take new nudes, I doubt it.
>>
What do you mean by recycle? By this thread's replies it's implied that you keep giving out the same nudes.
I used to do that when I was a kid but stopped when I quickly realized how tacky and shitty that is. Almost deceptive, right? Because give a few months time and I won't look exactly like the picture. Plus it's like giving out used goods

Nah
>>
>>16981102
>giving out used goods

To whom? How can a picture be "used"?
>>
how do you recyle digital data
>>
Basically I have pics an ex took of me. When guys are trying to sext it up I ask if they want a better shot that someone else took. I have a few dozen my ex took. Maybe 10 guys have seen the pics.
>>
>>16980941
Only if you lie about it, if you want a personal opinion.

If I know that's some shot you made a while back for someone else but you liked the way it came out enough to save it for later, sure whatever. Just don't say you just took it or it's something just for me.
>>
>>16981501
Every guy wants to think every photo is just for them
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.