[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
am I attractive /adv/? >18m with an inferior complex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 2
am I attractive /adv/?

>18m with an inferior complex
>>
4/10
>>
>>16980863
/adv/ is a lot harsher than /soc/
>>
>>16980863
do I genuinely kill myself?
>>
File: shapiro.jpg (27 KB, 876x493) Image search: [Google]
shapiro.jpg
27 KB, 876x493
>>16980857
You're fairly handsome. Look a bit young though but time will sort that problem out for you, or maybe you'll end up like Shapiro and look like a kid forever.
>>
If I were your age I would find you q.t
Don't worry OP, nothing wrong with your looks.
>>
>>16980857
Op you're fine.
You're attractive enough to find an attractive woman to date.

That being said, please do not become arrogant.
A lot of self conscious guys feign confidence which ends up coming across as arrogance.

Be humble, and remember that there are more to life than looks, both in other people and yourself. Focus on developing your personality and learn to value when someone else has good character.

You're handsome enough to be "attractive" to most- so something like personality with either make or break you
>>
You look okay. You have sort of a generic look, but that's not really a bad thing. Not my type, but I imagine a lot of people would find you attractive.

Don't worry too much about it. Just take care of your hygiene and your health, you'll do just fine.
>>
>>16980857
Your inferiority complex is by far your worst feature.

You're okay, looks-wise.
>>
No because you posted a selfie online and asked
>>
>>16980928
physically, of course
I already know that personality wise I'm very unattractive
>>
Go to /soc/. There are a bunch of rate threads there.
>>
>>16980980
thanks for the /adv/ice my guy
>>
>>16980995
I'm a girl.
>>
>>16981004
kek
>>
>>16980857
You would clearly fit in as an attractive guy in my country.
>>
>>16981004
o ok
>>
>>16980877
just curious btw how do I "develop my personality"

I'm asking because my personality is inherently shit and I've approximately zero friends irl
>>
>>16981075
It changes with life experience and introspection. Try changing your habits and do different things.
>>
>>16981075
Start by developing your character. Ask yourself some questions- be very aware of how you think.

If you could commit one crime and not get in trouble, what would you do?
What tv show character did you idolize as a child?
What's your happiest memory?
What's your saddest?
How do you feel about religion?
Would you give your life to save someone else's?
If you could put yourself in the reality of any book/movie/tv show, which one would you wanna be a part of?

Questions like these, however silly, reveal a lot about someone. Ask yourself these questions and write down the answers in a journal.
Have a strong sense of your morals. What do you believe in? Always being kind to others? Justice? Being open minded? Humility? Figure out who you are and stick to those beliefs.

developing a sense of who you are and what you believe in will help you with your confidence. There will be people who don't like who you are, and people who do like who you are. As long as you like who you are, then that's all that matters.

A lot of people who are insecure have a "people pleaser" moral mentality. They don't wanna step on any toes, and they want to be liked by everyone. This attitude seems great in theory, but it leads to weak character because people are afraid to express themselves and lose sight of who they are.
Don't be a wallflower. You should go looking for unnecessary conflict, but stick to your beliefs and stand up for them.
The trick to getting close tonthat people pleaser mentality without losing your character is to learn to respectfully disagree. It's a very rare trait now adays- but to be able to have an open, respectful, polite discussion with someone who has very different views than you is a great skill.

I'm a woman who's very conservative and religious, but Best friends with some one who is very liberal, athiest, and loves to party and act recklessly. you can still love and respect someone, even if they act and believe in things that you personally dont
>>
>>16981162
Sorry, I meant "shouldn't go looking"
>>
>>16981162
there's something innately cozy about your response :^)

but holy fuck yes I've become so docile and characteristically weak because I don't want to make any enemies... I delude myself into also thinking I'm unique or some shit, but in reality I'm just a boring fuck
>>
>>16981199
You're not boring- you just arn't as aware of who you are as you could be.
You're an extremely complicated person with dreams and fears and depth. Give yourself credit!
It takes some effort to discover who you are, but things will come more naturally once you break out of your shell.
Just remember that it all starts with you. The more you try to live for other people and focus on little interactions and perceptions, the less aware you'll be of who you really are.

Focus on who you are, and the rest will come naturally. You can do it op, good luck!
>>
>>16981208
I appreciate it a lot thank you anon
>>
What is on your head??
>>
>>16980857
boyish/10. Get that rubber band off your head.
>>
>>16981337
>>16981342
itssss aaa headbandd fyi
>>
>>16981490
Get it off your head! Never ever ever ever wear it again.

Ah, there. Now you're at least a 7 (femanon here).
>>
Post a pic from the side view. Not looking down, nose and ears at the same height.
>>
>>16980857
Op youre cute just learn to be comfortable in your skin I know that feeling dealt with that for 5 years to honestly accept myself. Again your not bad looking. How old are you are you one of those guys cursed wit "I'm how old but but I look 18" tonbe honest when you hit 30 you'd be glad that people think you look Young's just saying nothing wrong with that
>>
>>16980868
not really that harsh considering he probably needs a nose job to look normal
>>
>>16980857
download/buy the pdf Models by Mark Manson and then you'll realize that girls judge attractiveness differently than men, and unless your gay, your actual physical attractiveness is only a part of a greater picture, and you can change the rest of the picture.

give it a read
>>
>>16981565
Bullshit, girls judge attractiveness just like men do and actually girls are far way more selective then men.
>>
Another fucking Brandon.
>>
>>16981544
gr8 another thing to be self conscious about

well in any case I appreciate the honest answer
>>
>>16981580
what's this mean anon?
>>
>>16980857
I don't think you're attractive, but im not a girl.
>>
>>16980857
You seem so sad :c cheer up faggot
>>
You look like a transgender go kill yourself nigger
>>
>>16980974
Yeah, and you look like a massive faggot, faggot.

>Fugly forehead
>Pouty red lips
>Whiter than Vanilla Ice playing in the snow wearing a polar bear's fur
>Ugly hairstyle that screams adolescent student
>Headband, enough said
>Elf ears
>Forehead that even Eggman envies

Now, beat it.
>>
I don't think you're ugly.
You just look autistic for other reasons.
>>
>>16982223
You know exactly what I mean OP.
>>
>>16980857
I think you want /soc/
>>
You are okay looking. Do something with your hair and get some nicer clothes and you will increase your looks quite a bit.
>>
>>16980857
you really are attractive op, I will give you my advice for the inferior complex like I have

smile in the pictures
be yourself, love yourself.. just relax man
the only unattractive thing about you is that sad attitude about feeling ugly or inferior... I know how you feel (a month ago my "best friend" told me she would date me but with a bag in my head lol), just chill out man, relax, love the way you are and everyone else can fuck theirselves
>>
looks like could be related to Macklemore
>>
>>16983197
so should I kill myself now or l8r anon? lmfao
>>
>>16981162
I'm in much the same situation as OP and I wish your advice would work for me but the reason I'm a people pleaser isn't so simple. Who I am literally always changing . I flip flop not to please but because my mind cannot be made up. Sometimes I given not a fuck about people's feelings and will say what needs to be said . Other times I sit back just let the universe play out on its own.

I want to kill myself too. Sometimes I go months without wanting it ; during those times the things which make me want to kill myself can never be solved only ignored ; the depression festers even when it's not active and comes back stronger every time .

I can say there are many triggers for the depression but through traces all comes down to my incongruency.
>>
>>16983197

OP ignore this anon, he's from /r9k/ and tryna crabs in a bucket you

you look fine. Like perfectly average white guy. You look a lil young but that's fine. If you have any kind of personality and a little game, you could defs pull girls
>>
>>16980857
You look depressed
>>
>>16983982
that's because I am?
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.