[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Demonic Possession
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
I am possessed by something. I see shadows... hear voices of a language I can`t know but still understand and speak. There are a lot of mysterious things going on, things move even my friends can see when doors suddenly open, glasses break or something else happens. But only I can see the shadows doing it. I see them not in two dimensional shape, more three dimensional. They`re not human. They`re evil but they`re my friends. They say they will make me suffer, but they`ll do for a reason. They killed a friend once... When I was a child I summoned creates from the Ars Goetia. They have never gone away... what shall I do?
>>
Find a good Catholic priest.
>>
can`t go into a church my head hurts i hate god and his child fu****g priests
>>
Go to the hospital. Specifically a psych ER. I have heard this many times before. -mental health professional
>>
i`m not mental ill THEY ARE FUCKING REAL MAN i know they`re real i know it. they killed my friend they move things in front of friends. even they said there is something wrong goin on
>>
>>16980648
I fucking hate this board
>>
I curse you and your whole family and all of your friends so you all will burn in hell and painfully die!
>>
>>16980671
Either way if you go you get free drugs so why not go?
>>16980700
> friends and family burn in hell
Jokes on you I hate my family and have no friends.
>>
KILL yourself or I will send my demons to kill you!
>>
>>16980718
I'll summon my Archangel to smite you, for god is holy and good and the devil is pussy.
>>
The devil fucks your pussy ! anyways the things i possess are older and more mighty than gods or devils :p
>>
>>16980718
Thou shall be banished by his holy noodly appendage
Ramen
>>
Call Donte.

Or just wait, you'll stop being a teen eventually
>>
>Ask for advice
>Get it
>Refuse to follow it
>>
>>16980648
http://pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW

Demons will flee from Christ. If you walk towards Christ. All will be okay.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.