[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best way to kill yourself?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 6af.jpg (27 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
6af.jpg
27 KB, 640x360
What is the best way to kill yourself?
>>
Get drunk OD on heroin.

Or try working your problems out. Hope you feel better eventually.
>>
>>16980630
It seems you can't even shitpost right.
>>16980655
>>
>>16980630
Take someone out with you preferably an American white woman ages 20-29 please and thanks.
>>
>>16980630
Just do it quick because I can't handle the shitposting
>>
>>16980630
You get a piano wire noose, superglue and climb a tall building.

You arrange the noose, glue your hands to your head, and jump.

Then when someone sees your detached head in your hands, they're gonna scream 'Oh my god, he pulled his own head off!'
>>
See a psychiatrist.

You'll die, but it'll take... oh, 76 years on average if you're a man.

How to find a mental health provider: http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/mental-illness/in-depth/mental-health-providers/art-20045530
How to find a therapist: http://www.webmd.com/anxiety-panic/guide/how-to-find-therapist
Dealing with suicidal thoughts: http://www.helpguide.org/articles/suicide-prevention/suicide-help-dealing-with-your-suicidal-thoughts-and-feelings.htm
A list of suicide hotlines, organized by country: http://www.suicide.org/international-suicide-hotlines.html

Really, see a fucking mental health professional -- they can make your life worth living again. And it's not like you've got anything to lose, anon.
>>
>>16980630
Wait until you're 45
>>
>>16981619
>they can make your life worth living again.

You mean they can brainwash my oneitis to love me and only me? That's the only way life will be worth living again.
>>
>>16981635

No, they can help remind you that you lived perfectly fine before you ever knew who your oneitis was, that you need to live for yourself and that you are absolutely fucking retarded for thinking of killing yourself because someone ELSE doesn't reciprocate your feelings.

That feeling that you can only live if your unrequited love is in your life is essentially a mental disorder at this point.
>>
>>16981652
>No, they can help remind you that you lived perfectly fine before you ever knew who your oneitis was
Absolutely fucking not? My life was shit

>live for yourself
Let this meme die. That phrase means literally nothing.
>>
>>16981660

It's a meme for pathetic faggots like you who want to kill yourself as soon as you fall for a random woman that doesn't feel anything back for you. If you honestly have no aspirations in life, no goals to try and strive for, then you really should just kill yourself.

If your life was so shit, there's no way your oneitis would have ever been with someone having such a shitty attitude about life, and you were probably a shitty person to begin with. In general, people with shitty lives end up treating their "loved" ones like shit because their definition of "treating someone well" is infected by that shitty life of theirs.

And if by some absurd miracle you guys got together, would probably leave you right quickly if she learned that you had nothing to live for besides, what, pleasing her and being loyal to her?

Take the drink, Romeo. You won't be missed.
>>
File: 1418340267482.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1418340267482.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>16981635
>killing yourself over a girl
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.