[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So a while ago I went and got a mocha from McDonalds cause Starbucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Cafe-mocha.jpg (158 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
Cafe-mocha.jpg
158 KB, 640x427
So a while ago I went and got a mocha from McDonalds cause Starbucks was already closed. The mocha was complete fucking shit. Like there wasn't even mocha in it and I think I know why. Niggers make up the majority of workers working at this particular time. I'm thinking about driving through and throwing it at them but I'm not sure about the specifics. Do I throw it at the nigress with the nigger attitude who took my order at the first window or do I take my chances (they'll probably know something is up if I go through twice in one night) and throw it at the nog who is actually responsible for ruining my beverage (I don't really like the idea of paying just for the sake of revenge)?
>>
It's just a fucking mocha you weak piece of shit.

How the fuck do you react when something bad actually happens to you? I'm sure your judgment is great.
>>
>>16980381
Nothing bad really happens to me. The universe knows better. Gotta stay on top of things before they get out of hand and I start having real problems to deal with like some pleb.
>>
>>16980372
You just drink it, you already have enough shit taste to unironically go to starbucks.
>>
>>16980389
I've already had about a third of it and its that bad. My city doesn't really have small coffee shops and it was almost midnight anyways.
>>
>>16980386

How about...you're a sheltered entitled prick and nothing bad has happened to you because people protect you so you don't cause them trouble?

I know I took the bait but holy hell.
>>
>>16980395
> sheltered entitled prick
Sheltered, quit the opposite

>entitled
Not really but I do have it good

>prick
Getting there!

>nothing bad has happened
Actually I was lying... but I don't let problems get out of control.

>people protect you so you don't cause them trouble
You got it backwards. I not only don't cause problems but I'm quit valuable to have around thus people flock to me and help with shit.
>>
>>16980406

Clearly not valuable for your considerable editing skills, holy fuckballs.

Still, I'm guessing you're a pretty weak person.

I'd fight you.
>>
>>16980417
>>16980417
>Clearly not valuable for your considerable editing skills, holy fuckballs.
>considerable
So my editing skills are better or worse than your ability to use a word correctly whilst, and very interestingly, attacking my grammar?

I'd fight you too bb <3
>>
>>16980431

sarcasm
>>
>>16980391

Your city doesn't have any independent coffee shops or cafes? Do you live in a fucking shopping mall?
>>
>>16980372
All things considered, you're likely to get a better-prepared chicken dinner at a fancy restaurant than at KFC. And all things considered, the chances of a really excellent mocha from McDonalds are pretty slim.

You get what you pay for.
>>
>>16980451
Most of the mochas I've had from McD are good but this was just utter shit and this is different because I suspect it was deliberate.

>>16980435
Not in my area. All the small shops are downtown and like it said it was almost midnight the only thing open near me is McDonalds. Well BK is too but thats further so no point.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.