[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best Legal Form of Revenge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (175 KB, 1540x931) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175 KB, 1540x931
This fucker is dating the chick I want. I want to get my revenge on him. What is the best legal way to ruin his life? Also, how could I split up their relationship (Without them knowing it was me)?
>>
>>16979566

>This fucker is dating the chick I want. I want to get my revenge on him.

I think your time would be better served working towards getting your severe autism treated.
>>
You're a huge pussy.
>>
I thought 4chan would be the place to find out about revenge. So far you guys have let me down.
>>
>>16979566
>dating this chick

Seeing as how she's a woman, she's physically incapable of loyalty. Out-chad him and then fuck the girl. Then dump her.
>>
>>16979584
That is a good plan, but how do I make the guy regret what he did?
>>
>>16979603
get an std purpose, give it to her, she'll fuck him, and he'll get it.

that's highly illegal but if you can get away with it you didn't hear it from me
>>
Would it be illegal to give out his number to you guys?
>>
Have you considered growing the fuck up?
>>
>>16979655
Nah fuck that women deserve everything shitty that comes to them you telling him to "grow up" is you telling him to sit back and allow people to cuck him like a pussy. OP is pissed and wants to make his desires a reality. That's how I know he's a lad who is worth saving- he's got some balls left in them.

Fuck your blue pill new-age "grow up and move on be happy and take low hanging fruit" feel good bullshit.
>>
File: 1420633656712.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1420633656712.gif
1 MB, 480x270
>>16979566

>Seeing as how she's a woman, she's physically incapable of loyalty.

This board is definitely the most out of touch with reality that I've personally encountered on my time on 4chan.

At least /b/ has a slight twinge of satire to everything they do. Here, a literal ideology of hate has been started and completely fueled by an entire generation's inability to interact with women.

You've even invented your own class system. "chads" and "cucks" and "alphas" and "betas", again, all kind of centered around the central idea that not being able to maintain a relationship with a smart, capable woman means there are none.

The idea that in order to have a relationship you need to outsmart them and dominate them and if you fail to do so you're a "cuck" and less of a man. Manliness here is measured in how big of an asshole you can be to your woman and still have her stick around.

Its like 1950s america took a shit on the internet and the fungus growing off of that shit spawned into an entire population dedicated to validating each others delusions and insecurities.

I'm not trying to initiate a debate with anyone, these are just my observations.

One day you'll come to realize that the women you attract is a reflection on you, not on women.

I've noticed that this board's ideology leaves little to no room for fault, like no matter how much of a fucking douche you are its still the woman's fault for getting sick of your shit and running into the arms of someone else.

Maybe, just MAYBE, you keep having interactions with shitty women is because you're a shitty dude.

Think about it.
>>
File: 1386498370761.png (441 KB, 458x598) Image search: [Google]
1386498370761.png
441 KB, 458x598
>>16979668

>Fuck your blue pill new-age "grow up and move on be happy and take low hanging fruit" feel good bullshit.

Choosing not to behave like an angry man-child isn't new age, its called maturity.

Maybe you'll reach a point in your life when you'll realize that, maybe not. Society has less and less room for people like you. Eventually you'll be faced with the tough choice of either growing up or being completely outcast from society.

Good luck.
>>
>>16979669
I never said any of that. They are the ones with the skewed definition of masculinity. I want an actual relationship with her. If I said that when this thread started, then everyone would have been like, "What a fucking fag, having emotions." Me wanting to have a relationship with her is what caused this need for revenge. I don't hate women, and I don't think that they are lower than men.
>>
>>16979679
>I want an actual relationship with her
You're not getting it unless you have decent game. The fact that you are asking us how you can ruin his life tells me that you probably don't.
>>
>>16979686
She won't just leap into my arms if I have good game. It's too late for that. If I could split them up, then I would be able to do that.
>>
>>16979679

>I never said any of that.

I wasn't quoting you.

You're still super pathetic but thats a completely different point than the one I was making.

You're the equivalent of a small child throwing a temper tantrum because all the other kids are playing with the toys he wanted.

Grow up, man. Your energy is being completely and utterly wasted being a bitter fuck. You are what is wrong with this generation.
>>
>>16979628
What are you expecting us to do with his number? What would that accomplish?
>>
>>16979678
Translation: it's ok for big black men to fuck my wife

Enjoy your Obama bastard children that aren't yours
>>
>>16979716
I have no clue. I shouldn't have started a thread when I was tired. Most of my logic is gone when I'm tired.
>>
>>16979724
Maybe you shouldn't have started a thread when you're 12
>>
>>16979728
Fuck off cuck the boy has alpha potential in him.
>>
>>16979573
>Implies autism can be treated
>>
>>16979669
Damn son that fedora tipping was 2much4me
>>
>>16979566
>This fucker is dating the chick I want. I want to get my revenge on him. What is the best legal way to ruin his life?
If you think this is an acceptable way to handle your crush being unavailable, then you are not ready for relationships. Grow the fuck up, and move the fuck on. Not yours.

>Also, how could I split up their relationship (Without them knowing it was me)?
Not going to happen. You WILL be caught. And although you have dooubtless already wrecked your chances with her forever, you will learn that even so, there are degrees of wreckage.
>>
>>16979669
>This board is definitely the most out of touch with reality that I've personally encountered on my time on 4chan.
Hey, don't blame us for the /r9k/ creeps raiding us. In case you haven't noticed, we're trying to fight them off.
>>
>>16979669
I love you. THIS. It's like when a guy blames a woman for sleeping with him on the first date, after talking her into it. I mean, the fuck is that? How is she the whore? YOU'RE the whore.
>>
>>16979817
Right. For as long as I've been hanging around here (way too long) this board's been one of the less rampantly sexist ones on this website. Which isn't to say it's great, there's still plenty of double standards etc to go around, but at least it's pretty hard on men who behave shittily too. The /r9k/ chad/cuck/roastie bullshit is relatively new. And completely unwelcome.

I'd like it to go away.
>>
Fuck his mom OP
>>
>>16980416
We've been flooded with /r9k/ shit ever since the mods put up a sticky there telling people to go to /adv/. That was a mistake.
>>
>>16979566
The best way is to kill yourself. That will show them.
>>
I've been thinking.

Do you guys think I could trick them into a threesome?

If I could, to show dominance, I would fuck him in the ass in front of her. She would see this and realize I am the superior boyfriend. The most I would do is give him a blowie, if he somehow avoids my initial strike, and so they don't catch on.

I just really want a relationship with this girl. I need to make him look bad.
>>
>>16980607
No. You are a beta faggot and will never attract any girl. You will die a kissless virgin. Accept that fact.
>>
>>16980607
>Do you guys think I could trick them into a threesome?
Yep. Definitely not ready.

>If I could, to show dominance, I would fuck him in the ass in front of her. She would see this and realize I am the superior boyfriend. The most I would do is give him a blowie, if he somehow avoids my initial strike, and so they don't catch on.
Dominancr displays? Tranaactional courtship? How oddly appropriately animalistic of you.

>I just really want a relationship with this girl. I need to make him look bad.
What you need is to seek professional help. We are not qualified to diagnose, but this sounds like a major developmental delay, and you need help for it. Badly. Getting into a relationship right now, with her or with anyone else, will only do harm yo you and your partner.
>>
OP, how old are you? 15? 16?
>>
Get into a fight and dominate him in front of her.
Ignore the cucks here women are animals and have easily predictable behavior. Getting a woman to cheat is like getting a duck to eat bread society hasn't fucking changed in millennia. Women and men have been equally shitty to each other since the dawn of time nothing will break that so OP exact your revenge because YOLO and you can't break the cycle. Everyone posting here is a slave to the indoctrination of leftism and feminism. They're so mature and wise because their SO's got good at lying to them whenever they go to the club for "girls night out" seeking to get railed by Chad and Tyrone.

Exact your revenge, be irrational and selfish and don't look back. Dog eat dog world man.
>>
File: 1450756700561.jpg (74 KB, 293x298) Image search: [Google]
1450756700561.jpg
74 KB, 293x298
>>16979669
>>implying /adv/ invented the terms alpha, beta, chad.

>>implying /adv/ ever contributed anything. Ever.

This thread is more like what /b/ used to be over a decade ago than /b/ is now, just work safe.
>>
>>16980794
Better not let /b/ hear you say that. Them's fighting words.
>>
>>16979566
>>16979581
This 'chick you want'. How often do you speak to her? How many times have the two of you gone out?
>>
>>16979566
Lay up your heart to God the Most High and his Son and you will find more justice then you can deal with.
>>
>>16979714

>You are what is wrong with this generation.
It needed to be said.
>>
>>16980785
Butthurt fag detected.
Because every girl that goes out with friends wants to cheat.
I don't envy the world you live in.
>>
>>16980794
Fuck his sister mother or brother that should do it
>>
>>16981160
>Because every girl that goes out with friends wants to cheat.

At least at the subconscious level, absolutely.
>>
>>16981188
I might want to fuck my mother on a subconscious level, doesn't mean I do it you pathetic piece of thrash.
Inb4 I should fuck my mother
>>
>>16981191
>i might really want to do something
>but because i restrain my natural desires it's totally ok

Liberals actually believe this
>>
>>16981196
So you can honestly say that you have no subconscious desire to fuck women other than yours?
>>
>>16981207
> no subconscious desire to fuck women other than yours?

I try to fuck all women I desire cause i'm not a hypocritical liar like the vast majority of the posters on this board
>>
>>16981223
So you're like a woman?
>>
>>16979817

We are?
>>
>>16981260
No. We are asking advice about it.
>>
>OP is an autistic beta orbiter
>spends lots of time with girl he's sweet on
>never ever makes a move on her, waiting for her to realize he's "such a nice guy and would make her so happy"
>she never sees him as a candidate for a relationship because he never shows it
>a guy who actually has balls makes a move, he reciprocates
>the beta orbiter is actually pissed of that his master plan to have girl land on his dick was ruined by this guy
>wants revenge

Made my day.
>>
>>16981287
Give him a break, he's only 15. He still has time to learn.
>>
>>16980403
>You go girl!
>Just because some men do this i'll generalize them all!

Both sides of the argument are the same. One thinks all men are the same and the other thinks all women are the same,

Bravo.
>>
>>16981228
Fight fire with fire.

To destroy irrational crazy people (women) you must become irrational and crazy yourself.
>>
>>16981207
Not the person you replied to, but whether or not the subconscious desire exists is irrelevant. Keeping it under control is easy.
>>
>>16979566

>the fucker is dating the chick i want
>i want re venge

you dont know what revenge is apparently.
>>
>>16979729

>calling anon a cuck
>and not OP, who is a more literal cuck

uh huh.
>>
>>16981448
That was my point.
>>
>>16981448
>whether or not the subconscious desire exists is irrelevant.

I STRONGLY disagree with that sentiment. Like that sentiment is the source of the fucking problem. No.
>>
>>16979669

agreed to a degree. /adv/ isnt even close to the most out of touch board. f we just get a lot of fuckwads who take this sort of thing too seriously.

id say the askers are pretty out of touch. the advisors not as much. but obviously its not universal on either end.
>>
>>16981373
But you aren't fighting them, you're just becoming one. Your behavior only validates what they do.

Be careful when fighting monsters...
>>
>>16981487
Radical islamists do a good job of being irrational and fighting western women

maybe i should buy a quran
>>
>>16981467
>I STRONGLY disagree with that sentiment. Like that sentiment is the source of the fucking problem. No.
No, no it isn't. It's too easily kept in check to be the source of any actual problems. At most it can be a cheap excuse for people who don't wish to practice a level of self-control that your average five-year-old could manage, bur as excuses go this isn't the slightest bit compelling. Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>16979566
Kill yourself you fucking faggot piece of shit.
>>
>>16982330
You're full of shit. Tip that fedora more cuckfag.
>>
>>16982453
I thought fedoras said pretty much the op[osite of this.
>>
>>16982520
Fedora just means anyone who is s delusional faggot who pretends to be a smug know it all

This is you.
>>
>>16982532
Should I be taking this as an admission that your self-control doesn't measure up to that of a five-year-old?
>>
>>16982549
I'm saying that if you're seeing someone and you have to constantly hold back the urge to fuck other people something is fundamentally wrong with that interaction.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.