[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why would a girl ignore randomly get back in contact with you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1459214389367.jpg (27 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1459214389367.jpg
27 KB, 512x384
why would a girl ignore randomly get back in contact with you after months

start telling you that she dreams about being married to you

ask you to travel around the world with her

and say you are her best friend because you are the only one she can talk to?
>>
There could be a million different motivations. The only relevant information you need to know is that someone who is as hot and cold as the girl in question is emotionally unstable and incredibly selfish. Avoid this girl at all costs.
>>
>>16979348

Attention whoring. She obviously doesn't understand how saying things like that can affect a guy.

But you also seem to be very immature. This sounds like some shit you go through in High School.

Who gives a shit. Don't dwell in the friend zone over some bitch.
>>
Slip your dick in and spill you seed.
>>
File: 1431127105002.jpg (105 KB, 800x552) Image search: [Google]
1431127105002.jpg
105 KB, 800x552
>>16979348

>why would a girl ignore randomly get back in contact with you after months

Because she's fucked in the head.

Who gives a shit why? You're not a psychiatrist. Leave it alone.
>>
idiot op.
>>
>>16979348

Ignore the move on faggots. Engage in war with the opposite gender. Seriously? I'd let her back in your life. Then just fuck with her nonstop. 'cheat' on her then tell her about it. get her pregnant then skip town. get her to spill some secrets to you after trust then post it on her facebook/instagram. Fuck her mother.

Do NOT just 'move on'. Women are getting crazier by the day and need to start feeling the consequences of their fucked up actions.

Get in her head and unleash hell.
>>
>>16979493

>Women are getting crazier by the day and need to start feeling the consequences of their fucked up actions.

Oh... its THIS guy again. Great.
>>
Borderline personality disorder?
>>
>>16979493
I kind of felt sorry for you for a second
>>
Borderline personality or Bipolar possibly.

Be careful of people who love you one minute and ignore you the next. BPs are shitty shitty people.
>>
do you get on well?
>>
>>16979782
very
>>
>>16979540
I fight fire with fire, judge all you want.
>>
>>16979530

>female
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.