[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wife doing things
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: ZkpK9E6.png (427 KB, 600x639) Image search: [Google]
ZkpK9E6.png
427 KB, 600x639
So. I'm married.

My wife and I met online, we were both depressed but we got along so well we started doing the online relationship thing and we found it really hard to live without eachother.

So I made the move to come to her, pretty much across the globe and things are good. Blah Blah Blah we got married, moved out and have done all kinds of things. We get along exactly like always, can't keep hands off eachother, we do the loveydovey things and everything in general is going well.

Or so I thought.
>>
She gets me to check her phone when "the green light flashes" even when she's asleep cause it's one of her app games usually and she wants me to do shit on it (i.e. feeding the dogs, upgrading heroes in clicker heroes) that kinda shit, but one day I saw an email from a dude called marsh and he was bitching about his life, and I felt like I was intruding into something really private and I was closing it until I saw him say "only thing I can realy offer you in your situation is money" so I was like "wut" and had a look.

The whole thing she wrote is like what some emo schoolgirl would send someone to get attention.

"Yeah I'm doing well... new computer, some good stuff, got married that's the end of the social bullshit."

Then she goes on about how depressed she is
How we're so poor we can't afford food
How bills are piling up and they can't be paid
How she's so ill her life is painful every day.

The depression thing has always been true. Just because she's happy a lot doesn't mean she's not depressed I know that, and she does have a permanent illness that keeps her pretty weak so that's true too.

The food thing is complete bullshit and there are no unpaid bills to speak of, I have a pretty good job so money isn't an issue unless she wants to live in a mansion in space or something .

So I keep going through and seeing what other kind of stuff she's saying to others and there's all sorts of depression speak all that stuff, yet whenever anyone asks about her she never mentions me. Not once in over three years of conversation am I mentioned. The only mention was the most recent one that said she got married and the other guy didn't even flinch.
>>
>>16979181

I'm not sure how to react. I'm mad as fuck that she's lying about her situation online and making everything out to be terrible, but mostly I'm mad that she's pulling this high school emo drama crap via email when we're both well into our twenties and there is no indication that she is unhappy at all.

I don't know whether to confront her or not, the other night she got upset with me and started crying that "I don't want to be with her anymore" because I'd been sleeping a bit during the day, and she was full on in tears and I told her that she was being incredibly stupid, and I was really annoyed because "now I can't be mad at you about you randomly telling others how depressed you are" she flinched at that, but kept going with the pity parade so I comforted her and we kept going.

Do I bring it up again, and ask what the fuck?

TLDR: Wife making up shit, never mentioning I exist and constantly talking about being depressed with people she met online.

>>16979178
>>16979181

These are both me, I must have entered the wrong trip the first post, durhur.
>>
GOOD NEWS! you are a idiot.
she is guilt tripping you, and hustling the other guy in her life why didnt you go alpha on the fucktard on the phone?
>because you are doormat
are you surprized she is lying on the internet? and the fact that not everybody tells the truth on the internet (what a shock!)
of course people make shit up otherwise we wouldnt have sites like tumbler or (didnt) reddit
you really need to talk to the other half about this other guy on the phone or txt him from yours and say: who the fuck are you talking to my wife? and what has bullshit has she told you? then add at the end never contact her again or i will break your legs. simple
>>
>>16979178
>>16979181
>>16979186

Alright OP, you seem to be in a bit of a pickle here. There are 2 ways to go about this.

You confront her. I'm not gonna fault you for peeking through her messages, since you two are married. There should be no secrets. She will use this to shut you down. Be prepared. Own up to it. Yes, you did snoop around, but with reason. You had a probable cause as to why you did it. Otherwise, this charade that she's doing would have gone unnoticed. You need to let her know that what she's doing, is totally not cool. Don't settle for anything less than the complete truth. Who is this guy? Why is she talking to him about this? Why is she lying? Why is she hiding this? Everything needs to come out, front and center. Your marriage is already on shaky ground. This needs to be discussed, and settled in 1 sitting. Don't let this hang. Don't let this wait. DON'T BACK DOWN.

Listen, whatever her reason for doing this is, you need to be prepared to make some difficult choices. Depending on her answers, you two might have to take a break, or split before you get hurt. Which brings me to your other option.

You can ignore this. Let it slide. Wait it out until things explode, because trust me, they will. If she doesn't get her way with this guy, she will find someone that can and will.
>>
>>16979178
Thanks for sharing.
>>
>>16979178
>>16979181
>>16979186
you must listen
liquidate all assets, hide all the cash
you must appear to have nothing, at least on paper
this will minimize losses in the divorce proceedings
then you need to gtfo of there. immediately. you must completely disappear from her perception. this woman is a mentally ill, parasitic predator. you are not the first man shes done this with, and you will not be the last. some part of you must know this to be true, or you wouldnt have bothered to post about it. trust me, op. get out now. cut your losses while you can.
>>
>>16979219

This is a retarded reply.

>>16979225

Yeah, I'm going to ask her tonight. I'm not really sure what's got me so worried about this, but it has.

It reminds me of the kind of things you do as a kid on your myspace profile. Lie about drinking all the time, the girlfriend "you guys wouldn't know she goes to another school" the shit you make up for attention.

What I don't understand is how none of it really gels with reality.

She's bonafide happy. She cuddles up to me constantly, she plays games with me, when I'm at work it's cute emojis and she cleans up and makes dinner and chats about her day and asks about mine. We have sex pretty regularly.

I'm a really suspicious person by nature, and I am horribly jealous, but I honestly never get that kind of vibe from her that she's stepping out or doing anything wrong.

As someone else put it above, people lie on the internet, for attention or whatever the reason.

I guess I'll have to find out who this person is to know if this is just something she's doing to make the day go faster, or something that I should actually be concerned about.
>>
>>16979247

Her behavior seems to be pretty off, but I'm not surprised. For someone that is doing something like that, she seems to be pretty unfazed by it. Either, she's conning people for extra cash, and a cheap thrill, or she's acting so "happy" around you to hide the guilt of going behind your back like this.

People lie on the internet, but they also lie in real life. Woman are masters at keeping up appearances.
>>
>>16979282

I guess we'll find out later.
>>
>>16979293
Sucks OP. Wish you the best.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.