[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finding fwb
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 500x284) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 500x284
How is this done? I don't have friends but really want to find a nice guy and suck his dick sometimes. Is this okay? How do I find one?

And I know there are like STD risks and all that. What can I do to minimize them? Ideally I'd want a busy and hot guy who wants to meet up every so often and let me blow him. Really hope he's kind, too.

I'm trans mtf if it matters.
>>
>>16979045
idk, i am not into Trans stuff, but if you cut [Penis] you will get a lot, by far , guys for you. not mean to offend. To get guys you need to have one of this 3 qualitys: Sexy, Inteligent or really nice personality. if you havent one of this, you wont. Only if you want to be a whore
>>
>>16979045
>I'm trans mtf if it matters

Bwahahahahahaha
Of course it matters dude
>>
>>16979062
Is English not your first language? I'm smart and nice. Sexy who knows.
>>
>>16979067
So what would your advice be? I really want this but feel out of my element. Virgin girl with no experience...
>>
>>16979077
>girl
>>
>>16979099
I want to be a girl, anyway. Can you please help me find a boy?
>>
>>16979111

If you're in college try taking a gender studies class or joining the GSA (this is the best place for finding guys that are accepting of trans people unfortunately).

Other than that you can try OkCupid or Tinder. It's actually not that hard to find a guy who wants his dick sucked.

If that's all you want to do and you pass well you shouldn't have any problems.
>>
>>16979119
Okay I guess I'll make an okcupid account? Will do that now. Thanks.
>>
Wow okay I'm really nervous. Guess I need to upload a photo or no one will respond to me... Is there a way to post an ad with like what I'm looking for? Or is it just swipe left stuff :(
>>
>>16979173

People will eventually have to find out what you look like anyway.

Personal ads go on craigslist but that's a wonderful way to get an STD.
>>
There's only one person I matched with in my city? She's not a guy and not what I'm looking for.
>>
>>16979182
So swipe right is less likely to be STDs? Why is that. The CL here looks pretty busy and it's not pictures right away which is nice. I'm scared people I know will see me on dating app.
>>
>>16979045

Trans aside.

>Find a guy
>Talk sexual until he's cool with it
>Bring up dick sucking
>Talk about it until he's cool with it
>"Hey, I could suck yours for you?"

If it doesn't work and you can't make it work, find someone else, brah.

Like... unless you're blatantly a bloke, there's a guy that'll let you suck his dick on the regular after a beer or two.
>>
>>16979202
There's probably tons of guys who would want this, but finding one is like impossible. That first part, the
>find a guy
Part. How? I've never found one before ever.
>>
Made CL post saying I want a nice guy. Started getting emails of dick pics and "do you pass??"

I don't know about this :(
>>
>>16979213

Just look out the window, man.

Get social with people, even an LGBT community will work.

You don't have to use CL.
>>
>>16979460
Just waiting around isn't helping at all. I've been waiting literally years for a nice guy, and nothing has happened. I don't get why this is so hard for me, but it is.
>>
If you're in college, see if your school has an engineering department. That's what you're looking for.
>>
>>16979319
what were you expecting?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.