[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do I find introverted guys, who don't drink on parties
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: funny-friendzone-quote-shy.jpg (47 KB, 500x510) Image search: [Google]
funny-friendzone-quote-shy.jpg
47 KB, 500x510
Where do I find introverted guys, who don't drink on parties and fuck whores?
In college, also how not to be friendzoned by them?
>>
Ummmmm guys don't friend zone, do they??
>>
>>16978973
Depends on their weight.
>>
>>16978973
We do
>>
>>16978967
In their dorm rooms not talking to anybody.
>>
Online dating probably.
>>
>>16978967

Library is a good one, depending if you like to read or not.
>>
The best way to dont get friendzoned by shy guys, is to seduce him when is friends are not around, let him alone and try, try alot, hardcore mode. needs to be alone and him comfortable, if he stays only on hugs and stuff like this, ask him a little kiss, just touch lips, after that he will be really comfortable with you. The last step is treat him to make ask you out like "Hum i do everything for you, but isn't reciprocate, you dont even ask me out". Finish.
>>
>>16979032
Um, can you be more specific on what to do, I have zero experience in this.
How do you even hug a guy non-awkwardly
>>
this is me. I keep to myself. Although I am very personable I am really not seeking to be the eye of the party. You can find them everywhere...there really isnt a place that introverts always go.
>>
>>16978967
>Where do I find introverted guys, who don't drink on parties and fuck whores?

You don't. Our lives revolve around being invisible. Most of the time, that means hiding away, other times - particularly if we're dragged to a party - we'll drink to fit in, as not to appear weird.

>In college, also how not to be friendzoned by them?
That's a tough one because they will never ask you out, and if you ask them out, they'll assume it's a mean joke.

Honestly, as an introverted, shy guy who doesn't drink or party, I'd say we've rigged the game pretty well so you can't get close to us.

No one can.
>>
>>16979048
if you are inteligent or a pretty, sexy girl just do small talk to him, and be happy, hug him sometimes, the first times will be awkwardly, but its ok. I am a shy guy, the girls think i am smart and handsome [the only problem is i am skinny and shy with girls], One of my friends, do this to me, try to seduce me a hundred of times, and i was shy, so one time i was alone with her, she push his t-shirt and say "What you think of my pircing belly", i was soo excited and i reply "You are pretty hot " i grabbed her thighs and one hand put ribs, she looked to me and put her hand on my face, we kissed.
>>
>>16978973
>Ummmmm guys don't friend zone, do they??
All the time. The great lie of ladder theory isn't that women have a friend zone: it's that men don't. Mastering yours is the key to not being creepy.
>>
>>16979083
sorry for the worst english on the world
>>
>>16978983
no, we dont. we "acquintance zone". i dont see the point in having female "friends". either im into them and want to date/fuck them. or im not but then i have no interest in them at all.
>>
>>16979125
Depends on the guy I suppose
>>
>>16979125
You see you're just too focused on sex.

I'm friends with females for other reason, they have things that I need and by being friend with them I can get to it easily.
>>
OP here. One more question: Other than the "friend zone" and "girlfriend zone" there is that state, when you are a buddy without a dick to a guy.
Should I dress provocatively or make my voice sound better not to fall in there?
>>
>>16978973

I have a "bro-zone layer" for female friends.
>>
>>16978967
to respond to your question with a question, where and how can an introverted/shy guy meet a girl who's into that type of shit?
>>
>>16978967
>>>/r9k/
>>>/wizardchan/
the only places
>>
>>16978967
Surfing the net in coffee shops.
Browsing videogame stores.
>>
>>16979150
you sound like a manipulative piece of shit
>>
>>16979163
why the fuck wasnt "be direct" on your list of options? BE FUCKING DIRECT. dont be a pussy about it. i stopped wasting my time with coy/shy girls long ago, and i suspect i am not the only one to come to this conclusion
>>
>>16979163
If you are alone with them, Provocatively all the way, just a clevage will do, now you needs to use your seduce skills, will help with both are drinking or just him
>>
>>16979125
this
if your not attractive to me I don't want to bother with you
my 'find attractive' bar isnt very high either
>>
>>16978967
You'll never find them.
This was me to the letter and do you know what happened whenever a girl tried to talk to me? In the rare instance I wasn't in my dorm?

I froze up, said nothing and looked for the fastest way out of the situation.

Now I work nights in the middle of nowhere and spend my days off indoors or running at 6am.
>>
>>16978967
>Where do I find introverted guys, who don't drink on parties and fuck whores?
This is a tough one. Keep in mind that introverted guys ask the exact same thing about where to find introverted girls.

First of all, since you're in college, it's easier since you'll have classes with some (everyone has to take the GE requirements at least, then there's a variable number left depending on your major, tons and tons for engineering/physics/etc and very few for teaching/communication/nursing/etc).

When you see a guy in class that piques your interest, you gotta pursue him because he ain't gonna somehow telepathically guess you're interested in him and he probably won't correctly interpret subtle hints (they will tend to assume those hints are directed at someone else, assume that nobody would be trying to flirt with them, etc.). [to be continued]

>>16978985
>In their dorm rooms not talking to anybody.
This is probably number 1, but that doesn't help you at all.
>>16979010
>Library is a good one, depending if you like to read or not.
Sometimes. Libraries are often used as social places though.

>>16979074
>if you ask them out, they'll assume it's a mean joke
I wouldn't, though i usually decline pity invitations to parties, clubs, etc (or made excuses not to go) because it's not fun being the introvert that got invited for no good reason and has to figure out what the hell they're supposed to be doing and how early they can leave without being rude. Pic related.
An actual "let's meet for coffee tomorrow before X class" would be great though. Sadly, it seems most american girls (to say nothing of asian/indian girls) would never even consider making the first move.

>>16979163
Most guys never permanently friend-zone anyone. Even if they consider you a good buddy, most will be down for more if you are. Just read this board, lol: it's full of introverted dudes who want more serious relationships with their female friends but don't know how to take the first step.
>>
>>16979238
Have to come up with the idea how to ask a guy out not stammering or looking desperate.

>>16979587
Thanks for such a detailed answer, anon! Have to become more confident, it was really dumb once, when both the guy and I thought nobody would ever ask them out and didn't do anything.

Thinking about joining the tabletop games club, maybe learn 3.5 d&d (a dream of mine)
What are the chances to meet introverted guys there?
Game/Animu conventions and rock concerts aren't a good choice?
>>
File: party.jpg (484 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
party.jpg
484 KB, 1600x1067
[cont. from >>16979587]

Instead of trying to drop hints and subtly flirt (unless you want to keep it up till hell freezes over), easier to go with more direct approaches.

Find excuses to talk to them: asking about the class material is obviously a big one. Easier to get an intelligent guy talking if you ask the right questions. You can often get better results with "So what do you think about the merits of the Japanese public health insurance system?" than "So how was your weekend?".

Invite them to study together. Sounds corny but they'll rarely say no and it has the side benefit of being useful and productive. Good opportunity to open up and get them to. Inject personal conversation in between every few questions/answers on the material.

Eventually you'll get to know their interests, hobbies, etc, and at that point you'll have the burden guys generally do: taking it to the next level. First up is a genuine date (ie without an excuse like studying). Again, unless you want to wait till they're sure enough about your interest to ask you out (to quote lovecraft, strange aeons), you'll probably want to make the first move. Good luck.

>>16979667
>What are the chances to meet introverted guys there?
There are usually only introverted guys there. The stereotype is so strong many guys themselves are too ashamed to join them or mention things like D&D in conversation for fear of being instantly classified as a neckbeard/loser/etc.

>Game/Animu conventions and rock concerts aren't a good choice?
Rock concerts are a bad idea (generally extroverts). Conventions have the same problem as above: many guys (myself included) don't go to them because it's been drilled into us since we were little kids that if we even consider it, we must be hardcore neckbeards and will die alone with only our anime pillow waifu for company. Same with renaissance fairs. LAN gaming clubs are generally seen as more acceptable.

Though many/most introverted guys tend not to join clubs at all.
>>
>>16979735
Thanks, it's nice to see such a thoughtful response.
Studying together outside classes is almost a necessity here, but I am a bit uncomfortable with this. Won't he think that I'm trying to use him? It's pretty common here, but as long as both parties are satisfied, nobody gives a fuck, but it still seems a bit off to me.
It's definitely worth a shot or more though, will try to be less awkward.

Will check the tabletop club, hope there are some guys, who aren't taken.
>>
File: sheldon.png (913 KB, 611x647) Image search: [Google]
sheldon.png
913 KB, 611x647
>>16979667
>Have to come up with the idea how to ask a guy out not stammering or looking desperate.
Good think about introverted guys is that you're pretty safe here, unless you're a gibbering wreck they won't even notice or read too much into it if they do. They have no idea what you're "supposed" to do or say, so they won't know if you screw it up.

It's like reading a script to someone that doesn't have a copy
>>
>>16979919
Nah its the total opposite.

If women are too abrupt and impersonal, doing neat tricks like borrowing a pen and giving it back with your number, he's going to wildly over think it and throw out the number just to protect himself.

The method to adopt is to talk to them like they're 8.
Introduction, inconsequential small talk.
Spend a good couple of minutes and finish up with a 'you're cute can I have your number?'

Anything short or clever just looks odd and triggers the male instinct to extrapolate from a situation until a crisis is hypothesised.
>>
>>16979940
Yeah, what I meant there is that it's no problem to be awkward or nervous as long as the message is clear.
>>
I like the aggressive idea, take his hand and make him touch you, shit like that.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.