[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where to find tall fit girls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1459249068092.jpg (125 KB, 786x1003) Image search: [Google]
1459249068092.jpg
125 KB, 786x1003
Where to find women like pic related? What kind of men are they looking for? How to get their attention? Is being shorter such a deal breaker?

>tfw 5'8 manlet
>>
hahahahaha
>>
>>16978865
They stand out in the crowd, shouldn't be hard to find.
>>
You think that women are looking for a particular kind of man based solely on their own height and fitness.

100% guarantee that you're going to die alone at this rate.
>>
im so sick of seeing short fat women, how do i get away from this female disease ?
>>
>>16978865
the gym
duh
>>
>>16978911
I'm not a 6'+ 200lbs+ Chad so there is no way for me to compete in their natural habitat. Any other places?
>>
You want fit girls? Do a spartan race. Lots of hot fit and tall girls!
>>
>>16979201
Yes I did one last year. They were everywhere but didn't know how to approach them and they were often in a group or surrounded with chads. I ain't a beta cuck at all but I'm not yet chad worthy. How can I make myself noticed/more appealing?
>>
File: 1375520139759.jpg (147 KB, 700x1257) Image search: [Google]
1375520139759.jpg
147 KB, 700x1257
>>16978865

>Where to find women like pic related?

Public. There is no secret den of tall women.

>What kind of men are they looking for?

Every woman is different. We have absolutely no clue.

>How to get their attention?

Talk to them.

>Is being shorter such a deal breaker?

Sometimes yes, sometimes no, you won't know until you talk to them.

>I ain't a beta cuck at all but I'm not yet chad worthy.

Stop thinking and talking like this. Its stupid and has no application in the real world. You see a woman you like, you talk to her.

You may be her type, you may not, but your self imposed label will have absolutely no influence over whether or not she'll find you attractive.

Stop operating under this preconceived assumption of what you think she's attracted to and you'll find yourself being surprised by how much success you have.
>>
>>16979299
shhh, stop giving away the sekretz!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.