[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why would my boyfriends friend tag him in this pic?? like I know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (884 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
884 KB, 750x1334
why would my boyfriends friend tag him in this pic??
like I know I'm overthinking but it seems weird right ??
>>
>>16978784
Because his friend invited a crush over and your bf was funnier than he was.
>>
>>16978789
what if it's the other way around and doesn't that mean his crush liked my Bf slash he flirted with her ???
>>
>>16978784
>>16978800
youre either underage or a crazy gf or both

its a joke
>>
>>16978800
I hope you're hot because you sure are crazy.
>>
>>16978835
>>16978815
why am I crazy .. obviously he was referring to soemrjinf that happened ..
>>
>>16978800
That doesn't even make any sense. Just think about what you just said for a minute.
>>
>>16978849
well i meant what if

a- he invited out a crush and his friend was being funnier ... meaning he's cheating on me
b - that his friend invited a crush and he was being funnier, meaning the grl liked him and he was flirting w her
>>
>>16978839
Are you retarded?
>>
>>16978878
no ..
>>
It is kind of weird. Ask the friend. It does seem like he was flirting with a girl his friend was trying for and she liked it.
>>
File: image.png (812 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
812 KB, 750x1334
>>16978886
see. exactly. and hes been liking weird pcs on Insta that make him seem single like this one
>>
Damn, and I thought I was a paranoid girlfriend
>>
>>16978859
It's a meme
And desu I wouldn't blame your boyfriend for cheating. Be a bit more laid back. Maybe that's why he doesn't seem as funny around you. Probably feels as though he's walking on eggshells around you. Quit overthinking and just let him be.
Tl;dr: it's just a fucking meme calm your tits
>>
>>16978918
>be me
>type desu
>meant desu
>fucking Kms bec look like weeaboo cuckhold
>>
>cracking jokes is cheating

Whelp that's a big step.
>>
>>16978924
what the actual fuck
>desu
>meant to be honest
>>
>>16978929
>what are word filters?

Newfag detected
>>
There is no news could mean he's single but could also just be about the awkwardness of having your parents ask about your SO. Hard to say.
>>
>>16978934
Kys
Please Kys
>>
>>16978937
Nah, you kill yourself. A moron who doesn't know or understand what a word filter is shouldn't breed.

Also
>kys

What a faggot.
>>
>Tfs no crazy gf
>>
>>16978946
>what a faggot
So if I said you were a faggot for saying that, would it make you a faggot?

What a faggot.

I think it's working
>>
>>16978784
Charge your phone, damn!
>>
>>16978886
Stop feeding her clinginess.

OP calm the fuck down. I seriously hope you aren't actually this insecure as an adult because if you are, you're giving him a reason to not want to fuck with you.
>>
Guy here. That picture is funny as fuck. When i had instagram my friends tagged me in funny shit all the time.
>>
>>16978784
Just suck his dick more often srsly, if you can outplay any other potential whores you win
>>
OP, it might not mean he was funny and flirting with her, but maybe he decided to tell jokes where the friend was the brunt of the joke, or they have a friend that does that frequently.

My buddies are and have always been notorious for this shit. The instant any one of the guys brings around his new girl, all of the guys start telling every embarrassing story they can think of, sometimes even unintentionally. It's kind of a shit test for the girl, who is going to hear the guy's embarrassing shit at some point anyways, so she'd better be cool hanging around the gang. Of course, as the guy, you want to sound suave and cool, so normally you convince her you are that cool before bringing her around, haha.
>>
>>16978839
Yes because everything every male says has some relation to an event that happened in their life

90% of male interaction is creating ridiculous scenarios.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.