[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Writing private thoughts down
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Hello /adv/ i've been to a psychologist today, and i was advised to make a kind of diary writing my feelings and thoughts down uncensored. So as you understand i never want anyone to find this stuf.

What is the safest way to do this? I know the threads on /adv/ but i don't think i can do that without any form of self censoring and feeling totally secure also looking back at the notes is part of it.

i make my school notes on google docs but let's say someone 'hacks' my gmail account everything will be there to read so that's not safe either. I don't think i can encrypt specific files in google docs too.

buy a diary with a lock? I don't know there is a chance of people finding a diary.

anyway feel free to suggest
>>
How about you just write it down physically and carry it with you everywhere or put it somewhere you know no one will ever look?
>>
its a trap
dont do it
>>
>>16978346
thanks for the fast response. I don't know i live in a house with roommates and have my own room. i could hide a book in a place yes but is that 100% foolproof probably not. If there is a safe digital way i'd prefer that
>>
>>16978350
What is a trap? Doing what my psychologist advised or looking for a digital way
>>
do you feel like hurting yourself or others?
never say yes
do you have access to firearms?
never say yes

a diary can and will be used against you.
that shit will go in your file
>>
>>16978364
I wouldn't trust anything online if I didn't want anyone else to access it. Do you have a chest of drawers? If you take out the bottom drawer completely, there's usually a small space at the bottom where you can hide things. Otherwise, something like wordpad documents in a password protected folder within another password protected folder if you want to be safe?
>>
>>16978369
First, this is for me to read only the psychologist will NOT see it. I don't own guns or have thoughts about hurting people. This did made me realize i should not do it digitally though. a diary can be burned a document can be downloaded.

just fyi i'm not a person with mental health problems
>>
>>16978368
He is saying dont let your Dr. read your diary
>>
File: image.jpg (198 KB, 608x1070) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
198 KB, 608x1070
>>16978368
the psychologist can throw you in a mental ward if you fuck up. i guess it depends on your scenario.
it could all work in your favor if you hate belts and shoelaces and have a craving for ice cream and applesauce
>>
>>16978395
This isn't hollywood movie this is a student psychologist. 3 sessions and it's done. i continue with my life with new advice how to deal with my issues. I can't even tell if i'm getting trolled or not with all the crazy shit happening in the USA.
>>
File: image.png (18 KB, 120x90) Image search: [Google]
image.png
18 KB, 120x90
>>16978415
not trolling

i had my fair share of ice cream

ithought you said you had no mental issues and now you do?

delusional episodes, moody, schizophrenic outbursts... I recommend smokin some herb and draw some clouds in a book with crayons.
chillax

Personally to cope with social anxiety I only masturbate to anime thats not looking at me
pic related
>>
>>16978338
Password protected folder on your computer.
>>
>>16978738
This. Or on a notes app (not the default iphone notes one) on your phone. That way you can write as you feel on the go and it'll be privy only to you.
>>
You can use a word document; there's usually a way to password-protect those.

You could also do the "buy a diary with a lock" thing, yes.
>>
>>16978748
my samsung does has a note system with passwords. there is one problem when i'm doing this writing it needs to be in a quit place with no phone as distraction. also confirming the diary theory since a computer is also a distraction.

a diary it is, thanks for all the advice ITT.
>>
Write on your walls with blood.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.