[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think my gf has cheated on me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: cheating.jpg (249 KB, 1536x1414) Image search: [Google]
cheating.jpg
249 KB, 1536x1414
Hi, this is my first time posting here.
In short, this is what happened:
>my gf of three years and I went to a graduation party of a friend of hers
>when we arrived I saw there was a scumbag "friend" of mine who's obviously intersted in her. Before that night I had already subtly told him to fuck off several times but, apparently, to no avail
>my gf also noticed that and told me she's not interested in him at all
>the party goes on, I have a bit too much to drink (I almost never drink so my tolerance is low) until I feel sick and decide to go home
>my gf wanted to stay for longer, so she takes me back home and then goes back to the party (my house was not very far from there)
>next morning I open facebook and take a look at some pictures of the party
>in the background of one of them there's the scumbag way too close to girl that LOOKS like my gf, as far as I can tell they are almost making out. I can't tell she's her for sure because she's only partly visible
>this happened three days ago, since then my gf has been acting in a weird way
I have no idea what to do, do I press her about it or I try and ask someone if they noticed anything at the party?
>>
>>16978017
>>my gf wanted to stay for longer, so she takes me back home and then goes back to the party

lawl why do people allow this?
>>
>>16978026
They secretly want to be cucked.
>>
Act assertive, ask and then accuse despite her answer as she will definitely lie if it's been 3 days. End it without showing emotion and like you're trading in an old car.

Best way to handle being cheated on, playing the sad old sap is pathetic and the angry routine just makes people take her side
>>
>>16978026
What exactly can you do to prevent it? If she wanted to go back to the party that's what she was going to do.
>>
Just ask.

If she's cheating on you, forget about her.
>>
>>16978026
So much this. And it's not so much about ALLOWING, since people can and will do what they want, it's more like why do people DATE and CONTINUE TO DATE others who do things like this?
>>
I think asking people who were there could help or figure out who the girl in the pic is. Who sure are you, are her clothes the same or what?
>>
>>16978045
I think I'll go for this.
Getting furious or all sad is not my way of handling thins, but I admit if it's true she cheated on me I'll be devastated.
>>16978083
I'm sure the handbag in the pic is the same as hers, I don't really know about the clothes, and the hair looks the same too.
>>
File: my-wife-gave.jpg (60 KB, 600x527) Image search: [Google]
my-wife-gave.jpg
60 KB, 600x527
>>16978017
Beta fuck head detected. You never should have let her go to the party alone. You deserved that shit for being a little bitch. She probably swallowed his baby gravy twice and then kissed you the next morning. How does his dick taste btw?
>>
>>16978026
He was obviously too drunk to stop her. Alcohol isn't meant to be drank until you throw up. If you find yourself unable to stop at a good point you probably just shouldn't drink at all.
>>
>>16978200
What the hell was I supposed to do? She'd been with me basically all the time before going home, and after three years you'd think you could trust her alone at a party
>>
Anecdotal here, but for me.

>Be that scumbag guy. 'Friend' rages at me and I'm "is cool man, you are just paranoid, I've got your back bro". Really me and his gf are banging and I'm doing crazy shit like slipping fingers in her when we are all hanging out and he isn't looking.

>Have a girl be that scumbag guy and try and hit on me massively while I'm married. My wife tries to keep us apart and I tell her "is cool wife, she is just crazy. I've got your back and I'm TOTALLY not interested in her". Get really fucking wasted one night and go at her face like a starving animal and finger blast her in an alleyway while we are all at a bar together. Tell my wife that "you are just being paranoid, I'm TOTALLY not into her". Then offer to walk her home and get a blow job off her on the way home. Refuse to come inside her house and she turns up on my doorstep a few hours later screaming and my wife takes my side because "she is TOTALLY crazy right?! Even after I walked her home and told her that I'm TOTALLY not into her".

>Have a guy be that scumbag guy to my wife and I end up losing my shit and visiting his house and screaming threats at him telling him to stay out of our business. Wife tells me "I'm TOTALLY not into him, he is just a friend and kind of a pathetic asshole who is just obsessed because he doesn't have anyone in his life. I lol about him. I've got your back husband". Months later I find she skipped work to hang at his place and lied about it. When it was impossible to deny any longer she said it was because she was 'concerned' about him and as I'd acted so aggressive towards him in the past she was scared to tell the truth. I kicked her out and all our friends told me I was a paranoid asshole and overreacting and NOTHING was happening they had my back bro. When she came back a few days later she refused her lie without me accepting I was 100% to blame for it and my behaviour was unreasonable and I owed her an apology. Nope, so she left and MOVED IN WITH HIM.
>>
>>16978017
Your first problem is being a complete lightweight bitch. You deserved it.

>I drank too kuch I want to go home

Are you kidding me? What are you, asian?
>>
>>16978026
The trusting meme claims another victim
>>
OP here.
Yes, it was her in the picture. I confronted her about it and she admitted cheating on me. She said it was the first time and blamed it on alcohol.
It's the worst feeling in the world.
I told her I don't want to see her anymore. She tried to tell me it wouldn't happen again, that she loved me, but I couldn't stand listening to her anymore and I sent her away (we don't live together)
I hate this.
>>
>>16978838
And so it goes, another one gets the cuck.

Welcome to /r9k/ my friend
>>
Good job OP
>>
>>16978838
Sorry to hear that dude. You probably already know this but yeah don't go back to her. If she loves you but can still cheat on you then she probably isn't the type of person you should be with anyway
>>
>>16978838
Sorry to hear that, OP. Go drink with your buddies and get it off your chest, it helps.

>She said it was the first time and blamed it on alcohol.
>She tried to tell me it wouldn't happen again, that she loved me
Yep, sounds like bullshit to me.
>>
>>16978838
Best to walk away.

Very sorry to hear, but glad you have clear proof.
>>
>>16978838

I think its one thing to give in to alcohol, being in the spur of the moment. This circumstance, however she knew what she was doing, she drove you home only to go back to the party and cheat. A damn shame op,i am praying for you,
>>
>>16978838
grab some friends and go get fucking wasted
you won't feel any better but you'll stop worrying about this gutter trash slut
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.