[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 19
File: shutterstock_171865400[2].jpg (23 KB, 640x425) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_171865400[2].jpg
23 KB, 640x425
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

Avoid asking these common questions:

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><Random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out. This is something we cannot explain to you. In video game terms, you are lvl 1 social skills and the "Interpret signs" ability requires level 10 to unlock. Get more experience.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.
Alternative answer: we don't fucking know.

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>That one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships
No one wants to cuddle you. Stop asking.

>Brandon
Fuck off
>>
Girls,

Why do you view ugly men as potential rapists and the go on to say rape isn't because of sexual frustration
>>
Girls,

What are the qualities you look for in a guy?
>>
>>16977973
I tend to see Chads more as potential rapists, although I do worry about robot-type men I know hurting me. People in the middle? Nah.
Because it isn't, according to both criminal and psychological experts. I'm guessing what you're calling "sexual frustration" is more of a complex relating to your self-image and ideas of society than pure boner power.

>>16977974
Similar interests, nice but not pathetic, life goals of some kind.
>>
File: images-1.jpg (6 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
6 KB, 183x275
>>16977974
Handsome, big cock, bullies losers

also daily reminder to femanons to know your place, you're most likely subhuman
>>
What the hell do i do when words aren't enough to tell somebody how much i love them?
>>
Men:

Would you date a trans girl?
>>
>>16977981
Who hurt you /anon/? Was it Lisa from third grade? She said "no" when you asked her out for some ice cream?
>>16977983
Really depends on the girl. That chick from OITNB (The black one) seems pretty cool and cute.
>>
How do you "support" somebody and "be there for them"?
>>
>>16977989
I've been shunted away my whole life, now I'm 18 and too fargone
>>
>>16978007
Hah, you're 18? Nigga, get the fuck outta here with your nonsense.
>>
>>16977982
Words are Tier-1 for showing someone how much you love them.
>>
>>16977983
No. But that's an awfully personable question
>>
>>16977974
The male, masculine version of myself basically
>>
>>16978019
what are better options? i mean, i also do physically, and in my action. but it still doesn't seem to get my feels across accurately
>>
>>16977974
Somebody that could be a good father for my future children.

Self sufficient, dependable, stable, sexually compatible, can keep up with conversation, family orientated

>>16977995
Offer to listen to them if they want to talk about their problems, assure them everything will be okay
>>
>>16977982
There are 5 love languages
Words
Actions
Gifts
Spending time together
Physical touch

Use em all
>>
>>16978041
i'm familiar with the love languages, and i do them all to the best of my abilities. what if it STILL doesn't feel like it's enough? i feel like exploding
>>
>>16977982
Realise that love is just a bunch of chemicals in your brain, and that you could probably fall in love with 80% of the human population given the right circumstances.
>>
>>16977989
Does she have to be famous? :/

>>16978025
Personable? Why

Also why would you not
>>
To girls. How soon into a potential relationship/dating would be 'too soon' or 'appropriate' for a guy to tell you he has no intention of ever having children? From the perspective of, hes telling you now, because he doesn't want to waste either of your time by chasing you, or getting serious, or whatever really, in something that is pre-determined to fail?
>>
Men, if a girl describes herself/is described as curvy, do you infer from that that she's fat?
>>
>>16978070
No, she doesn't. She was just the first trans girl that I find attractive that came to my mind.
>>
>>16978072
Within the first 6 months. I think there'd be signs prior to that though. For example, I'm one to coo over how cute kids are and people who don't want kids wouldn't join in
>>
>>16978060
i'm aware. but what difference does that make?
>>
>>16978073
Depends on a guy, but i never associate one with another.
>>
>>16978047
Without context its hard to go comment, even though im going to, but it sounds like you're in a place where maybe you need to focus your affections elsewhere?
>>
>>16978072
Second date, too heavy for the first. But chances are, especially if shes under 25 today, she may feel the same.
I dont want kids either
>>
>>16978072
Tell me asap. I always tell prospective boyfriends "hey I don't want to come off as crazy but we are getting close and I don't want to waste your time, I might have trouble conceiving so if kids are important to you I might not be the one"

I don't see the point in waiting it out, getting close and then not being on the same level especially as I'm getting older.
>>
>>16978087
>elsewhere?
like?
>>
>>16978082
Sorry, perhaps I took your question a little too romantically, rather than a genuine question about struggling to describe feelings.

For the latter I would say to push through the wall that comes up when you are afraid you are going to say something stupid. I feel like the times when I have best articulated my feelings were when I just said "fuck it" and completely let my guard down. It has only ever really failed me once, and even though it did, I still feel glad that I threw it all out there, because I was honest with myself and with the other person.
>>
>>16978070
I mean, You cant really ask that to a "sex", Which is what this thread is? Its a personal response. I personally, would not. Others would. There isn't an easy guy-answer, or chick-answer.
>>
>>16978078
Just because someone doesnt want to have children doesnt mean they dont like kids.... I love kids! Just wouldnt have any cause this planets fucked
>>
>>16978016
I just want a girlfriend, I'm not fat or ugly. Help me anon
>>
>>16978097
based advice... thanks so much anon
>>
>>16978107
You sure you don't want a boyfriend? You pretty much sound like a whiny faggot.
>>
Girl in one of my classes is always busy when I invite her out, but she also asks me a lot of questions related to class she already knows the answer to. She's an A student, so I know she knows what the homework is, etc. Reading too much into things, or does she just not know how to approach me?
>>
>>16978120
>Reading too much into things
This one.
>>
>>16977973
>Why do you view ugly men as potential rapists
immature girls only think this, and the media doesn't help but perpetuate the stereotype. but if it makes you feel better, most girls have a reason to keep their guard up with most men because men are typically bigger and stronger than they are and you never know what may happen with strangers. and it's not just about rape. it's about getting their money stolen, being physically harassed, and other shit. the world has some shitty-ass people.

the reason chads aren't looked as rapists is because they are sociable and usually people-friendly. they rarely have a reason to rape because it's already quite clear they get tons of pussy.

>and the go on to say rape isn't because of sexual frustration
are you trying to excuse rape as a crime? that shit is a serious violation of someone's trust and can make someone fear sex for the rest of their life. being pummelled in a hole rigorously can be very painful if they aren't aroused enough to enjoy it in the first place. and when people are getting raped, it's safe to assume they're not getting raped "gently" and "lovingly" and "making sure they equally enjoyed the experience". the psychological part of it is that, no one wants to feel like they've been used like a worthless slut. this goes for men who get raped as well, either with their assholes stretched to oblivion or with their dicks bent and shoved up someone's cunt forcefully.

>>16977974
chad. obviously lol.
just kidding. sort of. you'd go for a super hottie chad/stacy if you had the chance too. if i could have the best of the best, i would, but i'm more than perfectly fine with a qt that only i find attractive. well, now that i think about it, that's probably better than a chad. less competition for me to worry about.
in the end, all i really want is a guy who i can have an emotional connection to and find physically attractive.
>>
>>16978073
Tentative yes, but because of how and by whom that word has been adopted. It basically means 'Fat and proud mmm cake' now, as opposed to well... curvy. It seems to be a safeword for super-fat.
>>
>>16978120
She might have controlling parents but doesnt want you to know... Especially if youre in high school.
>>
>>16978073
Yes.
Obese women call themselves curvy, curvy girls are insecure and call themselves fat.

>>16977983
No. Pre-op you have a penis and I'm not into that, there's a million guys who are just go to /soc/. Post-op I want kids and you can't give them to me.
>>
>>16978093
You sound like someone who's girlfriend/wife hates you, but you don't want to accept it. Is what im getting at. In which case no amount of words or any other affection is probably going to resolve the problem.

Sorry if i'm mistaken, but that's how I interpret it from the tone of your posts.
>>
>>16978112
No I definitely want a gf, Idk where to start I'm not comfortable talking to random females
>>
Do people ever get back together?
R-romantically speaking
>>
>>16978120
Maybe you are inviting her to the wrong things. Maybe ask what she is up to and ask if you can tag along.
>>
>>16978143
How about you start with forgetting everything you learned on /r9k/ and /pol/?
>>
>>16978150
Good boyim hit up the girls with 33 past partners and 2 kids
>>
>>16977983
No
>>
>>16978128
Nah, it's college - so that's why I think I'm reading too much. She only ever engages via FB or text, and is always, without fail, busy if I invite her somewhere.
>>
>>16978150
Why would you tell him to forget the truth?
>>
Girls

I am not sure if it is because I am a guy or simply because I am a horny fuck, but I always feel like I could have sex with any of my female friends and everything would be cool (for me, at least). For example, my best friend (female) and I lost our virginity together and nothing else happened again. It is not that I am always looking for it, and of course there could be tons of reasons not to do it. Other guys I know feel the same way (maybe it's a cultural thing, I don't know). I don't know if I am making myself clear.

Point is: do you girls feel the same way? It's not being lustful for everyone, what I'm trying to say is closer to "potentially, physically liking any of your male friends".

Sorry for the long post.
>>
>>16978155
Maybe youre her back up.... Odd behavior for a college girl unless she is hiding something.
>>16978159
Yes, and I have slept w my males friends still being forced to keep it a secret/act naturally due to work or my brothers finding out. Usually always if the guys are hot. Currently have a hot guy friend Im banging and our friend and senpai group have no clue.
>>
>>16978178
*family, not sempai
>>
File: 1400355981686.jpg (118 KB, 1060x404) Image search: [Google]
1400355981686.jpg
118 KB, 1060x404
How do you get rid of the feeling of having a crush on someone?
I am pretty sure that the girl I got a crush on does not like me that way, seeing how she basically kept rejecting my suggestions of going out together.
I still like her though, and now that she is spending time with my room mate, it is making me super fucking jealous, and basically causing me to hate my room mate, which I don't want.
Also, apparently, she has invited my room mate to go to some con with her. It almost feels like she just used me to get to know my room mate better.

How do I kill this fucking feeling, and ensure that I never develop a crush on anyone ever again? I don't want to play this fucking game anymore.
>>
>>16978150
Okay I'll try;

Women aren't whores
women are intelligent
Women care about looks less then men
If I'm to get a gf I need to work for it, the world doesn't owe me a gf

Good start?
>>
>>16978178

Horny anon here. Thanks for answering. :)
>>
File: 1443337359385.png (350 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1443337359385.png
350 KB, 500x667
So... I went out with the girl I liked and just got rejected.

Why did she accept at the first place?

Still, I don't want to give up on her like that. I really liked her company and stuff.
>>
>>16978197
Because she wanted to know if she felt comfortable dating you. She didn't. Get over it. She doesn't owe it to you to be your girlfriend because you took her out on one date.

Are you sure it was even a date?
>>
>>16978153
You're still here? You ever go to sleep or does the shitposting never end?
>>
>>16978183
Realize that she is a trash whore bitch?
This one's easy, Anon.... Screw this girl, let your roommate have her. Either A) Find a non whore that wont fuck your roommate to try and make you jealous.... Chances are girl #1 will get jealous of your new girl (or at least notice) and you'll be happier and moved on.

OR B) Fuck these bitches; Focus on Bentley's
>>
File: 1441751601097.jpg (122 KB, 500x650) Image search: [Google]
1441751601097.jpg
122 KB, 500x650
>>16978202
Well, we were alone drinking coffee. So yeah, it was pretty much like a date.

It was strange, though. She liked talking to me and said I was "cool". She also said that the problem wasn't with me, but with her.
>>
>>16977709
Hahaha
Nice reply! Thanks.
>>
Attractive femanons,

Rich 19 year old KV here, would you be my gf for a week if I paid you 5k
>>
File: spurdo depis.png (61 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
spurdo depis.png
61 KB, 600x480
>>16978221
>Realize that she is a trash whore bitch?
But she isn't. She is really nice, and fun to be around, which is one of the reasons why I developed the crush on her in the first place.

>Find a non whore that wont fuck your roommate to try and make you jealous...

Easier said than done, as I have never even had a girl friend. This girl was the first girl I have ever had a crush on. I asked her out a few times, and all together, we went out 3 times, twice to the movies, and once we just hung out in the city. After that, she kept basically rejecting my suggestions to go out, but still kept inviting me to play board games or watch tv with her in the kitchen of the student apartment we both live in.

I don't want to ever develop a crush on anyone again, and risk getting burned like this. This pain is horrible. How do you kill this feeling away, and make sure it never comes back?
>>
>>16978227
'pretty much like a date' does not mean it was a date. Friends go out for coffee all the time.
>>
File: Morbius madman.jpg (2 MB, 2063x3131) Image search: [Google]
Morbius madman.jpg
2 MB, 2063x3131
Girls

There's this girl from my class. I kind of like her and I thought about the possibility of asking her to go on a date (didn't before because she had a boyfriend, but they broke up two months ago and I think she's already over it). Thing is, it must be weird if all of a sudden a friend, out of the blue, tries to make a move, I am pretty sure she doesn't like me.

But the thing is: could I get her to like me? I am not asking for a "how to like her", but "is it even possible?". I don't know if there is a general response to this or if it depends on the particular case. I am not sure how to handle it or if I should at all. I mean, being friends and all, I don't think it would be a subtle thing, seems like it would go pretty straight-forward.

Sorry for the long post and thanks for listening.

Pic unrelated.
>>
File: 1414836960718.jpg (83 KB, 500x702) Image search: [Google]
1414836960718.jpg
83 KB, 500x702
>>16978294
We weren't even friends.
>>
What is male equivalent of breasts?
E.g Male equivalent of vagina is penis
>>
>>16978308
So? Getting a coffee together doesn't mean it was a date. She could have just been trying to get to know you better so you can become friends.

And regardless of whether it was actually a date or not, >>16978202 still stands.
>>
>>16978311
Kidneys. Everyone know this.
>>
>>16978311

Your small amount of breast tissue and lame nipples, are, surprise, still breasts.

You fucking retard.
>>
>>16977958
Girls,

would you be creeped out if your boyfriend had a foot fetish? Even though it's fairly common among men in my experience it's seen as creepy and sometimes even a deal breaker
>>
>>16978344
A foot fetish is probably one of the tamest fetishes. As long as you're not stealing my shoes to sniff them or whatever, I don't care
>>
>>16978344
Depends on the extent. I don't want my toes sucked on, or for a man to waste his semen on my feet, but I don't really care if you want to touch or have me stroke your dick with my feet.

>>16978302
You can't get her to like you. She might fall for you of her own accord if she gives you a chance, but you can't do anything in particular.

>>16978197
Sometimes girls give guys they're unsure about a chance.

>>16978159
I would not have sex with any of my male friends.
>>
A girl has been flirting with me in the gym. A couple of days ago she said she saw me in the gym and I looked really good

After some innuendo banter(not very raunchy desu) she gave an open invitation to eat dinner at her place and "see how good her lighting is" when we talked about lighting making you look more swole.

Is this a possibility for a sex-only thing?
Do I have to tell her that I dont want a gf before having dinner or is that something I can put on the table until it comes up?

Id definitely have sex with her, but I dont think I want a gf at all right now.
>>
>>16978302
>I am pretty sure she doesn't like me.

That in mind, IT depends on how close 'friends' are you? If she barely even knows you exist, talk to her, make a move. If she says no, who cares.

If you actually know her and hang out or talk often, and shes been single a while, its probably never gonna happen.
>>
>>16978344
Nah that's cool. As long as it's not super creepy like you sniffing my shoes or it's something that you obsess over to the point where it gets boring or borderline serial killer feeling. But footjobs, kisses on my feet & all that is fine.
>>
>>16978269
Yes, But i need half up front to get my nails done and buy some shoes. Gotta make sure I look good on your arm bb.
>>
>>16978380
>I don't want my toes sucked on, or for a man to waste his semen on my feet
Can I ask why? Both those things seem pretty harmless to me. If, say, a woman was into manfeet I wouldn't really mind.
Of course I'm not talking about a ful obsession
>>
To boys and girls,

What does a first kiss mean to you? What can you infer from it? What should a first kiss be?

Please specify your gender.
>>
>>16978380
>>16978391

I am this anon >>16978302

Thanks for answering. Thing is, as much as everyone hates the term I am friendzoned (she probably sees me like a friend and that's it), after a year and a half seeing each other five days a week... But I wanted to believe. Thanks again.

Also, I am >>16978159 thanks for answering that other one.
>>
>>16978400
I don't know what kind of answer you're expecting. I don't like it, and if the guy in question needs those things in a relationship, then we wouldn't be sexually compatible.
>>
The feeling of our first kiss gives me an idea of whether or not I can actually be with this person.
It sounds weird, but sometimes the first kiss is just.... Off. Or feels wrong/strange. And other times you see sparks fly.

Im a fem.
>>
>>16978403
>>16978417
>>
Girls: what would do if your bf told he would like to be sexually dominated/into femdom?
>>
>>16978390
Jesus Christ. Do not overthink this. You go in there, and have dinner. If there's sexual tension, bang her, and keep banging her until it comes up. Not you nor her are under any obligation to disclose that preference before you have sex, especially if its after one dinner, she's not gonna care, and if she does care, she should know better.
>>
>>16978435
I would tell him that if it's something he needs in a relationship that we should break up.
>>
>>16977983
What, like a girl who wants a dick? Nah, too butch for me.
>>
>>16978439
thanks

>jesus christ
well yeah, im kind of a noob at this
not at sex, but at how to behave
>>
>>16978073
Unfortunately yes. Not because I think they're the same thing (give me a high test hourglass girl over a skinny one any day) but because landwhale bitches took it over under some deranged belief that people would somehow not see the cottage cheese spill out if they just lied their asses off.

HOWEVER I want to repeat that if a girl *is* curvy that's exactly my jam, I just wouldn't trust a girl I hadn't seen IRL to accurately describe herself as curvy.
>>
>>16978435
I would be like damn that's hot. And then I'd dominate that sweet sweet boy butt.

As long as it's not the only kind of sex we'd have ofc. I'm a woman so I need to get fucked right too, obviously.
>>
>>16978444
Define necessary
Why would you break up
>>
>female friend saw me walking with another girl and had a hurt smile on her face
Wat
>>
>>16978499
If she asks you who it was, proceed to sex. If it never comes up and there's no change in her behaviour towards you, she probably just had a hair in her mouth.
>>
>>16978472
It's great that there are people like you out there, I was turning pretty hopeless
>>
>>16977983
Nope. I want to have my own children, trans people tend to off themselves in their 50s because the guise starts falling off big time, and I don't really agree with that kind of decision.
>>
>>16978073
I assume there is a good chance of it. It's codeword for fat a lot of the time, but that doesnt mean curvy isnt a thing either.
>>
>>16978403
Boy here.

I didn't think much of first kisses before. But now that I think about it, things usually don't work with bad first kisses. You'll know when it's bad. But there's good first kisses too. But occasionally you'll get first kisses that will send shivers up your spine. Those are the ones worth pursuing.
>>
File: 1445993530027.png (361 KB, 507x473) Image search: [Google]
1445993530027.png
361 KB, 507x473
Girls,

I was rejected but the girl said the problem wasn't me, but her. Also, she made quite clear that she's never dated a boy before and that it isn't the "right moment" to date one. She asked me if I wanted to be her friend.

Was she telling the truth or just finding an excuse to politely reject me?
>>
>>16977958
Ladies, how much do you actually like cum? Does it gross you out or turn you on even more? Does getting cum on your body/face bother you?
>>
Ladies,

Let's say it's between the first and second date. A pretty good date, and you both seem fairly confident that there will be a second date (and even have plans for it 4-5 days from now). Would you expect your date to text you every day just to check in or talk or is it still in a casual "every 1-2 days should be fine" zone for you?

We had a good date last night, and we had nice post-date texts, but I dont want to do that thing where we just text about bullshit to each other every day ("how's your day?" "good, you?" "good") just to keep a conversation going. You could say "you shouldnt have to feel compelled to keep a conversation going," but it's also only been one date and I don't know her that terribly well yet.

In other words, is it probably fine that we just text every couple days instead of every day? Would you be fine with that?
>>
Blowjob tips? I gave a blowjob for the first time the other day. I think he liked it (he came after all) but he didn't moan, he just sighed or tensed up at various times. I didnt really spend the whole time taking all of him into my mouth - I mostly alternated between that and licking up and down his shaft while touching his balls with my other hand. Should I spend more time actually sucking him?
>>
>>16978691
Not a girl, but from a dude's perspective, could be either. Get away from there. Not worth your time. Don't be her friend.

>>16978403
A good first kiss makes you feel special and warm. A bad first kiss is unmemorable and usually doesn't result in much of a relationship. I would call it the first serious compatibility test.
>>
>>16978691
Dude, you know the answer.
>>
File: 1457560394195.jpg (42 KB, 647x417) Image search: [Google]
1457560394195.jpg
42 KB, 647x417
>>16978739
I honestly liked her enough to be her friend. I'm not a sentimental guy and I've already gotten over the fact that she doesn't want anything romantic with me.

Besides, I don't even have friends. It's not every day that someone asks for my friendship.
>>
>>16978751
Other reason I said that: she probably doesn't actually want to be your friend.

Not because of you, but because some girls use that as a way to be nice. Actually that's not fair. Some guys do too.
>>
>>16978732
Yes. If you think about it as a simulation of sex, you're going too heavy on the foreplay.
>>
File: 1452648691910.png (23 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1452648691910.png
23 KB, 640x480
>>16978765
That sucks. I can't believe people tell lies so conveniently.
>>
>>16978777
Hey, I could be wrong. IDK what your situation is. Just know that it's a thing.
>>
>>16978732
Don't forget that some guys gave perfected the silence due to years of stealth fapping.
>>
Girls, what should a guy do when he finds out you like him?

I know this should be obvious, but say that it was one of those, "anon, so and so likes you" and so and so replys with shy denial between giggles.

I know this sounds elementary, I thought the same at the time. I just didn't know how to react.
>>
>>16978727
>is it probably fine that we just text every couple days instead of every day? Would you be fine with that?
I would, yes, definitely. You don't want to exhaust your conversation topics now.
>>
How would a 30 yr old deal wit a 17 year old thats all over his dick all the time? I mean, they really wants it bad with flirting and making sexually suggestive comments like "I totally need to get fucked tonight" in person, etc.
>>
How can I tell if the coffee date I went on was a date-date or a hangout type coffee date? Can /adv/ tell me what you think?

I'm 27F, he's 31M. It wasn't meant to be a romantic date when we planned it, at least, I don't think it was. He lives fairly close to me anyway since we work at the same company (work is how we met), but he asked me if I'd be free for coffee over the weekend because he was going to be in my city for his friend's birthday. We ended up sitting outside a tiny local cafe talking to each other for hours about life stuff, sharing stories and telling jokes. I learned a lot about his life, like his childhood and family, not sure how we got into that. It was really fun and we got to know a lot more about each other. He recommended me some movies and I recommended him some music. Being around him seemed really natural for both of us (no pauses in the conversation flow or anything) and I definitely had a good time. We decided at the end that we should hang out again/more often outside of work. There's always been some chemistry between us, but I don't think either of us intended for anything to happen because we're work colleagues. Or at least, that's what I gathered from it, because he was kind of awkward at the very end before he left. We were hanging out together longer than expected, so when he had to leave to get to his friend's place before the event started, he was in kind of a hurry and maybe that's why I thought he was awkward, like in an "oh fuck I didn't realize how late it was" way. I didn't hug him or anything. Dunno if I was supposed to. Maybe I was and I missed the opportunity. He made it seem like he wanted to see me again and lingered for a bit before he left, but we didn't make a concrete plan. We'll see each other at work some time this week though and I guess we'll figure it out then. Honestly I was a bit surprised he asked me in the first place.

So.... was I on an actual date without knowing it?
>>
Dicks are apples if you try hard enough.
>>
>>16978851
Obviously, retard. Now, the question is:

Do you want to have something with this guy? Because if you do, I have good news for you
>>
File: JUSTDO.jpg (78 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
JUSTDO.jpg
78 KB, 456x320
At what age does it get super to not have had a girlfriend by? I am 25 and I am male and I have never had a girlfriend. I feel like shit because of this and I am now a desperate and depressed wreck which means the cycle continues.

Are people creeped out by my age?
>>
>>16978851
He may have though so. We're not mind readers after all. But here's what I will say: if that was meant to be a date, it failed as one. The simple reason is that you didn't flirt. You didn't even hug. Dates, in my opinion, HAVE to have an established romantic context to them. There must be some flirtation. Overt flirtation, too. Longing gazes toward one another, fleeting physical contact, teasing, innuendo, etc. I'm not saying you have to end up in bed together within 90 minutes. It just has to have a very obvious agenda. That clearly didn't happen here.

But nothing bad happened either, so it could go either way depending on how you maneuver in the future. Make up your mind about what you want and signal it to him. If he did have a particular direction in mind then he'll know where you stand. If he was equally lost about what happened then he'll have some clarity.
>>
>>16978814
Why the fuck won't anyone reply? I even made a thread for this shit
>>
>message ex after like 8 years
>responds on the date we actually became a couple
>ideas start rolling through my head
Besides my obvious fuck up, do you guys think it was just a strange coincidence or intentional? I kind of regret messaging her but am happy I did at the same time
>>
>>16978891
In general, don't concern yourself with the attraction other people have for you. Worry about the attraction you have for them.

Do you like her? Then ask her out. Whoever said whatever has absolutely no bearing on anything. You might as well ignore it. All that matters to you is going after what you want.
>>
>>16978868
>Obviously, retard.
Oh... shit. Oops.
>Do you want to have something with this guy?
I think I'd like to. I'm not sure if it's a good idea, because we work at the same place, but we're not on the same team anything so I guess it would be okay. Our company is a small startup so we don't have any real rules about employees getting together.

>>16978876
>if that was meant to be a date, it failed as one.
>Dates, in my opinion, HAVE to have an established romantic context
That's exactly what made me question whether or not it was a real date. I'm so glad someone understands. My friends were telling me it seemed like a date when I explained it to them, but like you said there was no established romantic context, which confused me because I wasn't expecting it to be a date initially.
>If he was equally lost about what happened
Thinking about it in hindsight, that awkwardness I noticed at the very end might have been exactly this (the idea that he didn't know what just happened either). Okay, so it seems like it's on me to make a move then, right?
>>
>>16978874
i would say about 23 it starts to get concerning and at 25 it gets weird

you either don't try, or there is something wrong with you be it physically, socially or mentally
>>
>>16978896
Thank you
I want to absolutely devour her. I've had this situation happen dozens of times and I can tell whether she actually likes me or not, she definitely does.

My problem is that of the usual, I have trouble approach women. I'm not shy, I'm just extremely awkward. I would start talking to her, forget everything and stand there in silence
>>
>>16978909
>friend were telling me it seemed like a date
It seems to me like someone who doesn't know how to date was trying to have a date, basically.

Yes, make whichever move you want.
>>
>>16978830
>How would a 30 yr old deal wit a 17 year old thats all over his dick all the time? I mean, they really wants it bad with flirting and making sexually suggestive comments like "I totally need to get fucked tonight" in person, etc.
>>16978830
>>16978830

Anyone?
>>
>>16978874
I was 31 before I had a bf.

Keep loving yourself--be confident, pursue happiness--and hopefully you won't give off a sad desperate feel. Then you're all good.
>>
Fit guys, would you look down on a girl who can't push up?
>>
>>16978917
Thanks, you've been really helpful!
>>
Female friend seems way too happy over the small gift I gave her
Wat?
>>
>>16978939
Only if she doesn't try, and I mean really try.
>>
>>16978943
I have this exact same question but I'm a girl who gave something to a guy friend, for an actual reason: it was his birthday. He keeps mentioning it though and it has been MONTHS since I gave it to him. I didn't know he'd like it so much. It is literally a $5 toy, so not something special. But he's super into because it apparently has some previous meaning from his childhood or some shit, which I had absolutely no idea about when I chose it, and now I don't know what's going on. Help.
>>
>>16978939
No, I don't expect women to have the same type of strength, I know plenty of female gym goers that don't do any strength training. As long as your in good health being strong isn't a requirement. Now if the reason you can't do a push up is that your overweight, I would not want to date you. Its not looking down on, its just a very unattractive trait that I don't want in a partner.
>>
>>16978958
What help do you want? For him to shut up? Are you afraid he wants to date you now? What are you asking for?
>>
>>16978830
>>16978921
...don't fuck them.
>>
>on first date
>dinner
>then walking around
>we sit down
>nice night in the park, silence
>I go in for the kiss
>stop halfway when I realize she doesn't reciprocate, but doesn't pull her head away either
>she says "I like you and I want to do this again but not yet" like she wants to take things slowly (which is atypical for me)
>make concrete second date plans that she seemed enthusiastic about

Girls, you ever do something like this? Where you turn down a kiss extraordinarily politely because you want to take things extra slowly? And for either gender, when should I go in for the kiss? There's this part of me second guessing myself about whether I read her right or wrong from now on.
>>
>>16977983
doubtful, and it wouldn't be long-term/permanent if I did
>>16978073
yes, online dating has proven to me that women who refer to themselves as "curvy" are fat/obese, true curvy women probably class themselves as "average" more often than not. there are rare exceptions, but pop onto okcupid or something similar and you'll see enough proof
>>16978146
some do
>>16978311
pecs
>>16978732
if he came it was probably acceptable
>>
>>16978998
I don't know how to get him to chill. Should I straight up ask him why he keeps mentioning the gift?
>>
>>16979006
That was rather... anticlimatic.

>zing.
>>
>>16978874
Nobody cares except maybe your family, and if they are upset about it they should be helping you.
When you do find someone (and you will if you decide to try), if they are into you they won't care about your lack of experience.
>>
I know there is bmi, but guys:
Is 5'1 and 122lbs fat in your opinion?
Most girls this high I know weigh less than 100lbs. And look fairly proportional.
>>
>>16979020
depends on the proportions/muscle mass. 5'1" and 122lbs of muscle is going to look more attractive than 122lbs of poor diet choices
>>
If she says "you know the way to my heart"
Was she just making convo?
>>
>>16977983
I'm a girl but yes

>>16978146
No. Not one couple has ever gotten back together. Ever. Best give it up

>>16978311
Left pinky toe

>>16978403
First kisses are mostly awkward, but they're sweet.
I've never gotten the butterflies/electricity feel that people talk about from one, but then again I've only kissed 2 people.

>>16978435
Fuck yes babyboy

>>16978691
She might be telling the truth, but either way she doesn't like you much romantically

>>16979041
Probably
>>
>>16979041
Give more context.

That's either a very serious romantic statement about how touched she is that you care for her deeply, or a joke about how you both like pizza.
>>
>>16979036
Thanks, an involuntary healthy diet and bad physical shape probably are tolerable.
>>
>>16977979
>although I do worry about robot-type men I know hurting me
Out of curiosity, why?
I've been friends with very fucked up dudes from a very young age and many of them were victims, bullied heavily, beat up, etc, and didn't understand it or gave up trying to fight back. Never thought any of them could be capable of violence.
>>
>>16979050
I got her a small gift, which she's too happy for
>>
>>16979061
Different anon here, but I had a very robotic roommate who we kinda joked could snap and kill us one day.
Eventually he told me he got harassed constantly in school (not shocking) until his father told him it was ok to fight back. After he broke a dude's leg they stopped bothering him.

Sometimes people who display little to no emotion are capable of great violence.
>>
>>16979079
Then no, obviously it wasn't just making conversation. It was in reference to your gift, directly.
It obviously touched her very much. That doesn't mean she's in love with you, but it might.
>>
>>16978273
try having a talk with your roommate m8
>>
>>16978273
>I don't want to ever develop a crush on anyone again, and risk getting burned like this. This pain is horrible. How do you kill this feeling away, and make sure it never comes back?

Jesus, how old are you? Romance is high risk high reward. There's a reason it's such a big deal.
You couldn't control it this time, you won't be able to the next time.
>>
File: 1456900139115.jpg (65 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1456900139115.jpg
65 KB, 720x540
Hey /adv/,

In college currently. Girl from our common high school joined my group of friends 2 months ago and she's been hanging out with us. She went through a period of having no friends + breakup so she is happy of having a group of friends.

To get to the point, I found out that the girl really liked me. She doesn't know I have feelings for her, but I find out by both how she was acting and a couple of my friends telling me. She liked me to the point that she wouldn't stop mentioning how much she liked me to other people as soon as I left the room and such. I didn't tell her right away that I wanted to be with her, cause I wanted to know her better.

So, I fell in love with her and she still liked me. Ended up telling her during a bitter-sweet Spring Break trip where all my friends went. She said no. She gave a bunch of reasons to other people, but couldn't even tell me herself and told a friend to tell me "no" on her part. I later talked to her about it and said that "thinking more about it, I think we are better as friends". Apparently she can't get over her ex, "she doesn't want a bf right now", "girls say/do crazy things when they have crush",etc.

Most of my friends think her reasons are mostly bs and she still has feelings for me. We still hang and I try to treat her normal, even if she knows I still like her.

My question to you /adv/, is this usual? The girl was crazy in love with me for 2 months right until I told her how I felt. Could it be the case that she needs to do some soul searching with herself and the whole no-friends/ex-bf thing? Is a crush really that suddenly over? Would it be selfish of me to still pursue her? She always tells me about her fear of losing her friends, which makes me even more uneasy on how I should act. I wanna be there for a friend first and foremost, even it hurts somewhat. We still have good chemistry when we talk, and she's usually smiling all the time, but yet, I feel like I should back off a little. Advice?
>>
>>16979091
Really? Seemed like causal convo to me
>>
>>16979120
As someone who is getting over a crush yeah, it could work like that.

I've had a huge crush on someone for months, and I was ready to tell them! And every time I asked to hang out they would blow me off. And every time that happened I liked them a bit less.

Im happy to be friends, but if I was asked out tomorrow I don't know what my reaction would be.

So be friendly with her, but don't be surprised if that attraction fades in time for you, too.
>>
>>16979160
I asked for context and you said you had given a gift. How is that casual?
>>
Does making a guy infatuated with you and then turning cold, count as leading him on?
Immature shit, but it seems he doesn't know me well and doesn't want to. Craving for an idealised image in his head or whatever.
>>
>>16979258
Possibly, but if you have a feeling he has an idealized version of you in his head, it's probably best to end it. There's probably better ways to do it though.

"After some thinking, I don't think this will work out. I'm sorry."
>>
>>16979258
This language is strange.
How did you "make him" infatuated? How is that on you? Why would you be worried about leading him on if you aren't interested?
>>
Femanons,

Would you fuck an 18 year old KV if you were paid enough
>>
>>16979279
Showing genuine interest most times. The guy was pretty inexperienced.
Being led on is painful and this person is my friend in a non-zone way.
Failed to confess my feelings within certain timeframe.
>>
>>16979322
No, I'm not a hooker.
>>
>>16979171
Pardon, come again?
>>
>>16979338
Aww but I really need it
>>
>>16979354
First of all, no you don't. Secondly, I don't either.
>>
>>16979322
have you heard of prostitutes? they specialize in your condition. see one asap
>>
>>16979166
I understand. What about in this scenario? She was the one with the sudden crush on me that persisted until the very end. Right before I told her, everyone told me it was a guarantee and that I should do it. It just seems so strange to me. Two persons that like each other, but once confronted, one panics and "thinks we are better as friends".

What about dealing with this kind of situation? How does one get over this? Whenever I'm reminded of this whole 2 month trip, I just recall my friends talking about how we were both virgins, or kissing, or her talking about me, etc. I know it's the mature thing to move on, but how can I do this if she is still in my group of friends? Any advice?
>>
>>16979363
What do you mean I don't? I'm human
>>
>>16978814
im a dude but just ask her out ffs it isnt that complicated
>>
>>16979386
Tell me why you need it.
>>
>>16979364
Yeah problem is I don't want some loose roastie if I'm paying lots of money
>>
>>16979395
No gf, friends etc. Been like this my whole life and I'm not ugly or fat either
>>
>>16979401
So?
>>
>>16979411
So that's a very good reason
>>
Am I supposed to wash off the hair conditioner with water after 2-3 minutes or keep it?
>>
>>16979386
>I'm human
Humans don't require regular sex to survive.

>>16979421
Read the bottle
>>
>>16979425
Nothing on the bottle
>>
>>16979418
Well it's not.
>>
>>16979425
>regular

Having sex once as a frustrated virgin is hardly regular
>>
>>16979434
I don't deserve life? Explain
>>
>>16979445
Explain how sex = life first.
>>
>>16979449
I'm missing out on simple primal pleasures
>>
>>16979461
Yes, but how does it mean that you're not living?
>>
>>16979468
It means that I'm extremely sad and unhappy
>>
>>16979482
If you think that's the reason, go have sex with a prostitute. It won't make you whole.
>>
>>16979482
That doesn't mean you're not living.
>>
File: 2016-03-31-15-30-04-1856432943.jpg (8 KB, 187x269) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-31-15-30-04-1856432943.jpg
8 KB, 187x269
>>16979491
>>16979495
Honestly I just want a cuddle and chill from a qt brunette girl, would pay up to 5k for a cuddle and chill
>>
Is it even worth it to get a girlfriend anymore?
>>
>>16979537
Hire a guy to teach you, like Will Smith in Hitch. Fuckin do something.

Post a craigslist ad, if that's really what you want.
>>
>>16979607
If you think of a girlfriend like a trophy, no.

If you want a connection with a human to share your life with, sure.
>>
>>16979258
probably
>>16979421
let it sit in your hair while you wash your body, then rinse
>>
>>16978720
I absolutely love it. It's like my SOs pleasure in physical form.
>>
Recently, I've noticed this girl who takes the bus at the same time as me. She always seems to be looking at me or checking me out. She's pretty cute so I want to see if this goes somewhere, but I don't know how to approach her without feeling creepy/weird. Any tips to get to meet her?
>>
>>16978476
If he begins to resent me for not doing it or starts looking elsewhere to get the fetish fulfilled, that's necessary. I would break up because we would not be sexually compatible.

>>16978691
Why do you think we know what's going on in her head?

>>16978727
If we weren't friends before dating, and he texted me every day, he'd seem really needy.

>>16978814
It is elementary, and you shouldn't waste your time with people that can't be bothered to stand behind what they say.

>>16979007
I would decline a kiss on the first date even if I was into the guy because I never take that kind of pace. If don't know the guy very well, I don't even want to touch him on a first date.
>>
Both genders I suppose

Is it alright to be somewhat annoyed when your SO is annoyed over nothing? Like playing a game with them, 5 minutes later they don't even bother to respond to you and then slightly yell at you. I feel a little guilty because I'm essentially getting annoyed because they're annoyed. But I also feel I should be annoyed because it's for absolutely nothing, they weren't even losing in the game.
>>
>>16978269
oui
>>
Girls,

My youngest sisters friend seems to have a thing for me. Did you ever crush on your bff's older brother? I just want to hear what its like from your perspective.

My sister and I are close and we think a lot alike. The two of them are really close so it isnt like I can date her.
>>
>>16979677
Filthy whore
>>
>>16978403
i wasn't prepared for mine. i didn't feel "fireworks." but now that we kiss more often, i've become used to it, and i know how to reciprocate and it feels good mayn, feels purty good. it's special to me. all first milestones are. f
>>
>>16979792
I'm an 18 year old KV, will you cuddle and kiss if I pay you 10k
>>
I have two girls i consider to be my protegés, and maybe one more i'm kinda close to. Not to mention that my best friend is also a female.

Do you guys(or girls) think that it may be because i've yet to had a gf, and so i'm just giving my full attention to anyone i like, without wanting to romance them(i don't have romantic feelings because getting to know them led me to realized it just won't work)? Or what?

It's what i've been thinking about anyway, and i need to have someone tell me something about it.
>>
>>16978720
Ewwww. Not a fan. I don't care if it's on my body or whatever, but keep that shit out of my mouth and eyes. It tastes (and feels) terrible. It's so messy, it smells, and if I don't get all of it out of my vagina, it makes my cunt smell, too. Also, it can get me pregnant, which would be terrible.

I'm really glad you came, guy. Good job. Woo! Orgasm! Now clean this shit off of me.
>>
>>16979537
you can hire a professional cuddler if you're in north america
>>
>>16979909
What do you mean? You don't have romantic feelings and think you should?

You don't have to be attracted to women just because they are women. Platonic friendships are important too.
>>
>>16979118
I'm 22.
You didn't answer my question.
How do I ensure, that I never develop a crush on anyone again?
>>
Do you Girls, find facial scars attractive?
>>
>>16979933
>What do you mean?
That i feel like i'm just deceiving myself by thinking that i can have protegés of the other sex, when maybe i just want a gf and remain close to the closest thing i have to that.

Then again, i don't think you guys can tell me about something from my unconscious.

>Platonic friendships are important too.
That i didn't know.
>>
>>16979751
Hell yeah. You're way more mature and smarter than the guy she's with. You'd probably know how to actually treat her really well. Teenage boys tend to treat teenage girls like crap, according to the girls. At this age, we're just so hyper-sensitive, and they're just so .... not..

Also, you probably have a great body. Dayum. Your jaw and cheekbones are probably more pronounced, you have nicer muscles... Remember that she hit puberty three years before your little brother did.

Don't blame her for having good taste, I'd say. At her age, the market's crap, and treats her like she's even worse than it. Maybe you're some beacon of hope?

But srsly, older brothers, according to early-teenage-me? Totally hot. Every goddamn time. Also helps that I didn't have an older brother.
>>
Girls what do you think about body hair? I'm very hairy but I'm fit and I get varying viewpoints on it all the time. It seems the older the women the more they like body hair.
>>
>>16979708
Seriously, just say 'hi'. Mention you've seen her on the bus a few times, and tell her your name. Maybe say something mildly observant, like 'Oh, I see you have a backpack. Are you a student?' or 'You look warm today.' or 'Nice weather.' Anything, really. Just feed her something, and give her an opening to talk with you a little more (or decide you're creepy).

Under no circumstances should you mention that you've noticed exactly where she gets on/off, unless it's a really crowded area. That could be creepy/threatening.
>>
>>16979957
I'm in my early 20s and like some body hair on men. Enough that it highlights the contours/shapes, etc. Hairless makes me think
a) that will grow back and look so bad
or b) you spend more time shaving than I do.

I prefer 'manicured' (read: trimmed) body hair, rather than shaved. Enough to say 'yes, I do try', without saying 'I try too hard'.
>>
So maybe some girls could help me with this:
Been working with this girl for almost a year now, I never really talked to her until recently and I've noticed she's pretty cool, thing is she's a very christian girl and and I dont exactly come off as the warm and cuddly type. But I want to talk to her more and show her im not so bad, thing is she works in a slightly different area of the building so our paths dont cross too often, when they do there's often other coworkers around. The closest thing to contact I have with her is that she's my friend on facebook. I have no problem keeping a conversation going or ending one when it's appropriate. Do any girls(or I guess guys too, any help is welcome) know any ways to talk to her more without seeming creepy? Because honestly a facebook message out of the blue is kind of weird
>>
>>16979727
>Is it alright to be somewhat annoyed when your SO is annoyed over nothing?

Sure... But it depends on how much it annoys you. If it annoys you more than a little, and often, that might just mean you're not really compatible as people--and this is definitely going to be one of those things that you bring up if you end up fighting/breaking up and wonder how you ever lived with it.

There are some habits that are just annoying that can be gotten over or changed (like some people hate knuckle popping), but there are others that are core to the way a person thinks and expresses themselves. These cannot be changed (or they can, but you may as well consider them unchangeable because it requires them to undergo a radical shift in mentality--which is not something you should ever expect from a partner).

This one sounds like the latter.

>>16979421
>Am I supposed to wash off the hair conditioner with water after 2-3 minutes or keep it?

Do your shampoo and conditioner first. Wash your body. Rinse out.

Read the label as well. Some conditioners are marked as "Leave in conditioners" those ones you leave in.

Also, if you can, wash your hair with cold water. It helps cut down on frizz, gives it a better luster, and is much healthier for your skin and hair.

>>16979258
>Does making a guy infatuated with you and then turning cold, count as leading him on?

Depends on if YOU actually, intentionally made him infatuated, or if HE did it himself. It's perfectly fine to meet someone you're interested in, then realize you don't get along. That is the vast majority of potential romantic interests you will have in your life.
>>
>>16979974
Facebook message out of the blue is kind of weird, but less so if you've talked with her earlier that day.

Regardless, this is clearly a 'Would you like to get a cup of coffee/cocoa/tea?' situation. Low risk, good for conversation, cheap, easy, and no emotional commitment.

As this is a work 'thing', remember that if it goes real bad real quick, it could have some uglier implications for your work life.

At the end of the next conversation you have with her, ask her to coffee in person. If you don't get the chance/there are too many people listening in or whatever, say goodbye politely and message her on FB right after work. Don't wait too long, or else you might be drunk by then. You don't want her thinking this was a drunken thing.

If you need to suggest a time, make sure it's at least a day or two out, but no more than two weeks away.
>>
>>16979120
>I loved a girl. She loved me. I waited too long to tell her. Now she says she's not over her ex and doesn't want to be with me.

I'm a dude in his late 20's, but the fact that you keep using "love" tells me you're both pretty emotionally immature atm (not a knock, you're just both young and not fully aware of everything that's going on in your own heads yet).

My read on this is this:

You came at this WAY too strong. Instead of easing in to it and just casually asking her out, you spilled spaghetti and freaked her the heck out.

Even if she felt similarly, the way you went at it had the consequence of being a bubble popper (because if she was as infatuated--that's what this is, not love--as you say she was, she would have built up a certain image of you in her head, that you just destroyed), of bringing her back to the reality where she could remember her ex, of and making her fear for her friendships because of how intense you were making this.

Depending on how badly you freaked her out, your best bet, is more casually ask her on a date to see how things go(seriously, confessions are basically all-in-ultimatums--the most drastic of actions that force a persons hand to either fully agree with you, or reject you. There is no wiggle room in them) , or else give her some space if you need to and return to that later. Keep in mind that there is no concrete way to go about this because the way you need to navigate this is specific to her, where she is in all this, and how she's feeling, and there's no way we can know that.

>>16979020
>Is 5'1 and 122lbs fat in your opinion?
Most girls this high I know weigh less than 100lbs. And look fairly proportional.

Depends entirely on body type. I know a girl that height, about that weight, looks perfect. I've seen her 20lbs lighter... I just wanted to grab her a sandwich every time i saw her.

>>16978939
>Fit guys, would you look down on a girl who can't push up?

IDGAF. I do what I do. You do what you do.
>>
Guys,

I've had a crush on a guy I met online for about 2 years and he's starting to send some really confusing mixed signals
we've had a clusterfuck of a backstory, so long story short, I instantly had a crush on him, added him, talked to him once every few months because we're both shy as fuck, confessed my feelings but stayed friends, got officially friendzoned because he liked another girl, befriended him, and then he got rejected by the other girl.

Recently on his social media that thinks I don't know about, he ended up admitting that he wanted to date me (he kept me anonymous in the message), but he says that he doesn't think I like him because I disappear from conversations constantly, am flaky about hanging out, and rarely respond to him.
Except, that's not exactly what happens. I'm online forever, and he knows he can message me literally any time unless I'm asleep, which I usually mention. We never actually made any solid plans to hang out, only vague ones that I couldn't do because he was being so vague about it. I admit that sometimes I don't reply until the next day, but it's always because he sends a one word response that sounds like he's ending the conversation.
He also says that he's usually the one to start the conversations and claims he rarely gets a response, even though he's only ever started a literal 1% of them (one of which wasn't even to talk to me, it was to friendzone me).
Also, on the social media, people told him to confront me about my flakiness, but he replied by saying that he's already directly asked multiple times. I even looked through all of our chat logs just to be sure, and he's never even mentioned it

Am I missing something here? Is he just lying on social media, or have I just been missing a bunch of messages?
Should I admit I saw his social media and confront him?
Does he even like me?

And even though he mentioned me anonymously, I know for a fact I'm the only one he could've been talking about
I'm so confused
>>
>>16980039
>And even though he mentioned me anonymously, I know for a fact I'm the only one he could've been talking about

How do you know this.
>>
>>16980055
He mentioned some specific details about me when people asked, and also the timing of his posts matched some of the conversations we had.
>>
How do you ask a girl to hang out without it seeming like you want to have a romantic relationship with her?
I mean, I have been talking to this girl and she's really fun to talk to but I don't know if she'll think its a date or something, I just want to be friends.
>>
>>16979957
I'm 22, men should have hair.

>>16980089
"Want to do X thing as friends?"
>>
>>16980089
This one can be a little tough. The easiest way is to have a significant other already.

Invite her to do something with your friends, preferably of mixed gender and no/few couples.

Or, find something that you're both interested in, like card games, and ask if she wants to meet up (somewhere public at first) and play a few rounds.
>>
Girls, how likely are you to show casual affection towards male friends? Things like sleeping on/against, kisses on the cheek, sitting in lap etc

One of my female friends is like this towards me and I'm not sure what to make of it.
>>
>>16980075
>He mentioned some specific details about me when people asked, and also the timing of his posts matched some of the conversations we had.

That's still shaky ground to make that assertion.

I'll be honest, most of the time when people come where asking about internet relationships and crushes, it's because they're making some pretty radical leaps of logic and are seeing things the way they want to see them.

That is the tint by which I'm reading your post.

If that is true, that same assumption I'm making of you, likely applies to him, and trying to figure out the logic in an inherently illogical set of actions is going to get everywhere absolutely nowhere.

But regardless of if there's a level of delusion going on or not.

There is a simple fix:

Ask him on a date. Suggest a time, suggest a place, commit to it. If he shows up, you have your answer. If he declines, you have you answer.

Or you can continue to spin you wheels and get absolutely nowhere, and revel in bullshit internet drama (just like he might be doing).
>>
>>16980116
I only do this if I'm interested in being physical with them more often, or if I'm super lonely and just need touches we're both happily taken.

If she be single, she's probably into you, or at least curious, but doesn't have the balls to ask you out. Ask her out instead.
>>
>>16978910
>i would say about 23 it starts to get concerning and at 25 it gets weird
I'm turning 24 in a few months. I hate this.
>>
>>16980120
Yeah, I thought I was being delusional at first too honestly, but apparently he only talks to 2 girls, including the one who rejected him, so unless he's lying about that too, I'm the only one he could be talking about.

I'm planning on asking him out soon, but I'm just really confused about his actions.
>>
>>16980098
>men should have hair.

Why?
>>
>>16980149
>>16978874
>>i would say about 23 it starts to get concerning and at 25 it gets weird
>I'm turning 24 in a few months. I hate this.

First relationship at 26.
Everyone always assumed otherwise.
My girlfriend was hella surprised when I told her.
She didn't give a shit because I didn't give a shit.

An easy confidence can make even the strangest of situations feel natural.
But the more obvious fucks you give about it, the more it fucks you over. It's human psychology.
>>
>>16980175
>But the more obvious fucks you give about it, the more it fucks you over. It's human psychology.
I'm trying to tune it out, I understand it can create a negative feedback loop. But it's still frustrating that I'm able to make friends, but something about me fails to connect on a romantic level.
>>
>>16980175
What was the reason for you not having a girlfriend for so long? I mean, you seem very confident in yourself.
>>
>>16979938
Yes but I'm weird. I don't think most girls mind, but they wouldn't necessarily find them "attractive".
>>
>>16980174
It's manly and sexy. Beards are the greatest, and I love me some chest hair. Yum.
>>
>>16980204
Yeah, but like "should" is a bit too strong of a word, isn't it? It's like me saying that all ice cream should be vanilla flavored. What about the folks who prefer chocolate?
>>
>>16980207
Men that want to date me should have facial hair. Are you happy now?
>>
>>16980212
Not really, I no longer have an idea what I wanna do with my life, I feel like I'm drifting away from the ones I love, my dad has major health problems and I'm afraid he's going to die soon plus I'm constantly tired and lonely.

But thanks for clarifying what you meant.
>>
>>16980212
>Men that want to date me should have facial hair
I always knew someone would want me to grow a neckbeard instead of keeping it shaven
>>
>>16980226
Girls love patchy facial hair.
>>
>>16980180
>What was the reason for you not having a girlfriend for so long? I mean, you seem very confident in yourself.

I was shy as fuck growing up. Like cripplingly shy to the point basic interactions like answering doors was terrifying to me. Late highschool/college was tired of it, decided to change.

I put in the work. I changed. It took over half a decade, but I did it, and I overcame my depression while I was at it too.

And I'm proud of that, and of who I am-of -who I became--of who I allowed myself to be. That knowledge fuels me and is he backbone of who I am.

It actually wasn't until 22/23 that I started think I was not fucked up enough that I could be in a relationship, so I started trying.

At 23, I colossally failed with a girl who I thought might be the one--I put myself out to her in a way that I never had with another human being. That failure crushed me, but taught me that that agony felt a million times better than regret and I was glad to have met her, because it released me. After that, I felt no fear or hesitation.

So I threw myself in to the dating world, and I met a bunch of girls that I was ok with, some that I liked that didn't' like me back, some that liked me that I didn't like back, and some where we just fizzled. I was just constantly putting myself out there to see if there was anyone that clicked, and there never was, not until three years later.

That's just how it all worked out, and I don't regret any of it (well almost any of it) because I learned a lot not just in those three years--but through out all of my experiences--about myself, about other people, about how the world works.

Life has taught me that every failure is just an opportunity to improve. And that's doubly so for every failure that actually hurts.
>>
So I asked a girl out and she said yes to my surprise, that same night we hung out till 4am and had a great time. This was last friday, anyway. We were originally supposed to get together on Friday, but she says shit came up and she can't and shell let me know when shes free. I've been cancelled on havent I? Im an anxious wreck so I cant tell if shes legit busy or fucking me around
>>
File: OrlandoBloom.jpg (43 KB, 493x594) Image search: [Google]
OrlandoBloom.jpg
43 KB, 493x594
Speaking of facial hair, do y'all like the light scruff like pic related, or do you mean like heavy lumberjack hipster beards?

>>16980180
Not that anon, but for some it just takes longer than others to find the right partner. I know people who got married in their late 30s and early 40s.

>>16980259
>Im an anxious wreck
So you know you need to stop worrying and relax
>>
>>16980267
I just have generald anxiety disorder is what I mean.
>>
>>16980259
>baseless neuroticism

Or you could just be a normal person and take her for her word.
>>
>>16980278
I'm just going through a rough patch, sorry :(
>>
>>16980267
>Speaking of facial hair, do y'all like the light scruff like pic related, or do you mean like heavy lumberjack hipster beards?

Just another dude... but honestly bro...

Johnny Depp can barely get away with that look... and he's Johnny fucking Depp... There's a reason they put on all that fake mustache/beard shit for his movies.
>>
Girls:

Have you ever farted in a guys mouth?
>>
Girls

You don't really wear them for comfort do you?
>>
>>16980313
Where what?
>>
>>16980319
leggings, silly
>>
>>16980324

I wear them for comfort. I have no illusions that even at my underweight lightest I was a fabulous sight in leggings, and I generally wear tops/dresses long enough to cover my ass anyway.

Pants are restrictive and lame.
I can do anything in leggings. They're not generally tough enough to bust real brush in, but they're so non-restrictive I hike/hunt almost exclusively in them now. So comfy.
Plus they're not ugly like the jeans in my budget.
>>
>>16980330
And the ass looks nice in leggins.
>>
>>16980324
I am a dude and wear leggings. Comfy as fuck, especially around your junk.

Around the house, just to clarify :l
>>
>>16980330
Too bad like only one girl out of 50 you see in them actually bothers covering their ass. It is a 'fabulous sight' but it gives me the worst kind of feels for some reason. I just want to shove my face in it and rub hands all over and worship it ;_; Not in the violent sexual way like you might typically expect from guys staring. I had girlfriends and fucked girls casually before but each and single one of them was super against leggings for god knows what reason.
The worst is when a girl is coming your way and you can only see the front side but you can already tell she has an ass to die for. It makes me want to stop in my tracks and just let a deep sight.
Especially when you can clearly tell girl has a thong going under and everything is fucking bouncy. Makes me melt inside and want to die.

It's an obscure feel really.
>>
So I was going to be going on this trip with a friend of some years. At the last moment though, they invited their SO. I don't really have an issue with that, but I guess they're a lot more open about PDA.

It just made things awkward, when we'd stop to get lunch and they start cuddling and whispering things to each other on their end of the booth. Maybe it would have been less weird for me if there was a fourth person we invited along with their SO? Hindsight is 20/20.

Am I that crazy for being uncomfortable during all of this? I don't really date so I'll admit by perspective is skewed. I haven't brought it up with them because I can't decide if I'm just being neurotic or not.
>>
>>16980409
>It just made things awkward, when we'd stop to get lunch and they start cuddling and whispering things to each other on their end of the booth. Maybe it would have been less weird for me if there was a fourth person we invited along with their SO? Hindsight is 20/20.

*shrug* that's where most people would politely and half-jokingly say something like, "Jeez. Get a room you two!"

You being uncomfortable is on you though, but it IS kind of inconsiderate of them--especially considering the circumstances.

Easiest fix next time really is just invite a 4th though.
>>
I am genuinely curious about how many out of last 5 relationships/one night stands/whatever were initiated in person versus online.

Both sexes welcome to answer.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.