[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >be scrawny manlet >only girls that find me attractive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1180.jpg (17 KB, 450x325) Image search: [Google]
1180.jpg
17 KB, 450x325
>be me
>be scrawny manlet
>only girls that find me attractive weigh 50 pounds more than I do

What do I do about this? Should I just become a chubby chaser?
>>
>>16977339
Do you mean only fat girls actively pursue you? Because if that's what you mean, you're going about this 'girl' thing all wrong.
>>
>>16977339
Get away from the fatties. Or make one lose weight.
>>
>>16977346
Agreed. You do the pursuing. Chase the girls you're attracted to, nothing else.
>>
Virgin detected
>>
>>16977390
>>16977346
Huh. How come?
>>
>>16977339
You have to look at the guys who are together with the girls you are attracted to.
Start lifting weights, update your wardrobe and start asking out girls who are your type. You have a better chance of pulling more girls if you pursue more girls, don't wait for them to come to you.
Don't ever believe that all fat chicks are looking for the right guy to lose weight for, it's such a small percentage that actually do end up getting fit it's really not worth the risk.
It's not worth it to try to be attracted to something you're not.
You'll never be fully satisfied.
>>
>>16977339
>Should I just become a chubby chaser?

I don't know why anyone wouldn't pump a chubby.
>those big fat tits
>that big cushy ass squishing under your hips when you ride her from behind
>that willingness to go the extra mile
>a whole weekend spent locked indoors with wine and pizza and movies and fucking every hour and a half

Just shower them off first, and they are good to go.
>>
>>16977339
Eh, just start lifting and eating more. Take care of your skin, and get a decent haircut. Shave your patchy beard, too. It's not that hard, meng
>>
>>16977416
I mean, I'm a swimmer. I'm in pretty good shape as far as that goes.

I've read that I should treat girls differently than guys. Is that true?
>>
>>16977414
You're only considering chubby chasing in order to fulfill the girlfriend milestone in your life. It's not what you actually want. Don't settle before you've even started. You'll end up wasting three+ years of your life because you get comfortable with her. And that's only if you don't get her pregnant, or are too much of a beta to accept that you're not happy. Work out. Develop your wit and energy. Make money. Better people attract better people. It's the ironclad law of evolution, so you don't have time to waste on the fats.
>>
>>16977339
Maybe i'm missing something, but what's wrong with chubby girls?

>>16977441
>I've read that I should treat girls differently than guys. Is that true?
Well, do you fuck guys? If not, then you're definitely treating them differently already.

>>16977444
>Make money. Better people attract better people
Yeah if you make enough money by the time you're 85 you can attract a 20-year-old platinum-blonde silicone whore and be really, really happy!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.