[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this is going to be my fourth time and day leaving canned
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
So this is going to be my fourth time and day leaving canned corn in the bathroom just to piss off my mom after she gets back home from work, although i think she's on to me now, i'm not sure how long this will last until she finds out it's me leaving canned corn in the bathroom.
any advice to keep this going?
>>
>>16977321
Visit her office, or get someone where she works to leave canned corn in the bathroom or in her office.
>>
>>16977321

Put some canned corn on the side of the road on her way to/from work. On a conspicuous place where she will likely stop to see it, like atop a stop sign
>>
>>16977334
>>16977338
excellent ideas
>>
>>16977321
these days you can order food on the internet so in just a few clicks you can order a couple of canned corn everyday just about the time your mom goes to work.

automate it through google chrome so it orders automatically at the certain time everyday so you don't even have to be there at all
>>
>>16977321
what else does she do/where does she go?
>>
>>16977365
mainly just goes to work
>>
>>16977487
she just got back from work, hasn't went to the bathroom yet
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 720x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 720x384
>this thread
>>
best thread all day by far
>>
>>16977499
requesting update on the situation, did she encounter the canned corn yet?
>>
>>16977919
she's sleeping and hasn't went to the bathroom yet
>>
God I hope when I have kids I don't end up with a retard like you.
>>
>>16978213
THIS

OP, grow the hell up.
Your mom doesnt go to work to buy you corn so you can harrass her with cans of it all over the place. Fuck off. I feel bad for your mom.
>>
Why does the corn infuriate her?
>>
>>16978243
Because shes not a fucking child and canned corn doesnt belong in the bathroom....

Op's mom is probably annoyed that her kid's a retard
>>
Funny.

My kid--I'd beat you at your own game.
>>
>>16978213
>>16978237
>>16978255
you guy's are no fun at all.
and i bought that corn by the way
>>
>>16978255
Ops mom pls go
>>
You should probably kill yourself. I bet you're a NEET, aren't you
>>
>>16977321
Put one in the car with the seat belt on it. Go to Amazon and ship some to her work, make it gift wrapped. Next time she uses the car wash, place one at the end of the air dryer/exit. Tell your dad to re-propose with the ring inside the cream corn. Maybe some in her pussy too? I don't fucking know.
>>
>>16978570
No.
>>
>>16978616
I wish I had the balls to kill myself, I never stop thinking about wanting to kill myself. sometimes I just wish something bad would just happen to me, so my life can finally just be over and done with, so i can at least feel that I didn't let anyone down, but no it doesn't happen, I live everyday with lost ambitions and zero accomplishments, and as much as I want to kill myself, I can't because I'm such a fucking pussy.
>>
>>16978676
Don't listen to them. You were meant for so much more. Do yourself a favor and for all the people that fucking love you, don't kill yourself.
>>
>>16978724
Don't worry, i'm not going to kill myself.
i don't have the balls.
>>
she saw the can.
didn't say anything to me
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.