[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got my "other girl" pregnant...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: wpqP72N.jpg (25 KB, 480x336) Image search: [Google]
wpqP72N.jpg
25 KB, 480x336
I have 2 girlfriends (bad start, I know, I'm a piece of shit if low self steem, addicted to drugs and I have a few mental illness), I've been with one for 5 years and the other one for around 1 year... The last one got pregnant I think and I don't know what to do.

My "main gf" is the one that I've been 5 years with, the other girl is awesome with me, she supports me when needed and my "main" gf doesn't, what would you do /adv/? I've been doing DRUGS HEAVILY to avoid thinking about it. I have an stable job and can support her and the kid, but fuck it. I'm just 24 and I'm not freaking out because I have tons of benzos and weed, and other stuff. I'm afraid of the kid because I've been doing LSD, MDMA, Coke, tons of weed, Ritalin/Concerta and tons of Benzos....

>feels shitty man
>pic related
>shit happens man
>>
>>16976424
Get rehab, drop your "main gf", and be a good parent to that poor soul, if it's too late to abort.

Shit happens, if you really didn't want to have kids you could use better protection or avoid fucking. Be responsible.
>>
>>16976424
Well you need to find out if she pregos first off.
>>
>>16976424
Nothing you can do. The chips will fall as they may. All you can do us them up as they fall and react accordingly.

As for the drugs, you're a fuckwit. Get cleaned up. Please.
>>
>>16976437
>abort
I won't abort. That's just out of my mind.

>>16976437
>Shit happens, if you really didn't want to have kids you could use better protection or avoid fucking. Be responsible.
I mean, I used a condom, used it well, didn't cum inside her but yeah, I will have that DNA test ready and a lawyer ready. If the kid isn't mine she will have to pay everything I spent on her during the pregnancy and if it's mine, I'll probably marry that girl if she behaves well...

>>16976438
She's 6 days late, tomorrow I'll take her to a blood test.

>>16976442
I'm trying to quit them, mostly those fucking benzos.
>>
So I've been doing coke, mdma, lsd, weed and benzos for a while... Pleas tell me that my kid will be fine.

>>16976438
>>16976454
>She's 6 days late, tomorrow I'll take her to a blood test.
Oh and she's VERY regular so I just accepted it. If she's not pregnant then great, if she is, I have everything ready.
>>
Do a lot of drugs and then kill yourself. That's what I would do
>>
>>16976472
But I like being alive.
>>
I paid for an abortion that occurred yesterday. It hurt my heart in a really weird way because it was something apart me of me but I know it was the right thing. Don't have kids if you're not ready anon, don't raise a fuck boy when you can wait a bit and raise a champion.
>>
>>16976482
I can't even handle my own life but I won't kill my baby man. I just don't know what to do man, I'm totally freaking out or about to freak out.
>>
>>16976424
kill yourself because you're a degenerate or run off to Russia and start a new life
>>
>>16976488
Is this /b/? I'm asking for real help because I don't know what to do, I act calm around her but I'm freaking out HEAVILY.
>>
Cut the drugs and clear your head, I'm two days with out coke and alcohol and have just been stuck at home because I haven't had this much sober time outside of work to process in months. It's damn near impossible to get a clear picture with a cloudy mind, the party is helping to distract.
>>
>>16976456
Are you seriously not going to abort your literally autistic/retarded child. Have fun ruining your life for a chunk of meat that will never say thank you like a normal human.

Telll your gf you're an asshole and leave her. Even if she wants you to stay leave her because you at least owe her that.
>>
File: b8.jpg (48 KB, 627x626) Image search: [Google]
b8.jpg
48 KB, 627x626
>>16976424
Fuck off
>>
>>16976424
Please abort your not responsible enough to raise a child. Poor kid.
>>
>>16976487
It's. Not. A. Baby. It's a cluster of cells with the potential of a baby. Jesus
>>
>>16976424
>I'm a piece of shit if low self steem
>addicted to drugs
>I have a few mental illness
>I have 2 girlfriends
>one got pregnant
Shit man, you could be on those DARE programs or public-service announcements and shit. "Don't do drugs kids, or you'll end up like anon".

In all seriousness, you need to break off one of the relationships ASAP and focus on fixing your life before you fuck theirs up even harder.

>>16976454
>I won't abort. That's just out of my mind.
Not your decision, let her make the choice. Don't say anything at all, if she asks tell her you're not fit to make the decision (because you know damn well you aren't). Though you should remind her that if she decides to go through with it, you'll need massive help from one or both of your families to raise that kid.

>>16976456
>So I've been doing coke, mdma, lsd, weed and benzos for a while... Pleas tell me that my kid will be fine.
Nobody can say for sure at this point. The human conception system is designed to mitigate the effects of massive teratospermia, so i'd say the odds are that the baby will develop normally, but be less healthy as a newborn than they should be (iirc studies show babies of men like you are more likely to be born premature and underweight).
>>
If you are not ready to raise a baby then you must communicate with your pregnant girlfriend that aborting is her decision but she cannot count on your support You may wish you could promise infinite support but you cannot. You are not ready. She must make an informed decision facing the real possibilities of becoming a single mother with no support, of becoming poor and homeless, of the child constantly suffering and dying of a preventable disease. You cannot promise what you don't have. She must make an informed decision.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.