[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get my wife to stop cheating on me with her boss? She
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
How do I get my wife to stop cheating on me with her boss? She says she can't stop because he's willing to do things in bed like treating her rough that I'm not willing to do. I can't leave her because she is my best friend and she is kind of mental disabled so she depends on me. She can't quit the job because we need to pay rent.
>>
threesome with the boss

take notes

do what the boss does when youre fucking her
>>
>>16975940
divorce her.
>>
op i suggest you fuck her boss
>>
>>16975940
Why not just cheat on her then?
At least then you won't feel so bad.
And maybe you'll get lucky and she'll leave you.
>>
File: 4L_xfYOXGNi.jpg (22 KB, 236x353) Image search: [Google]
4L_xfYOXGNi.jpg
22 KB, 236x353
Have a 3sum
>>
posting in b8 thread before it reaches over 100 replies
>>
>>16975940
Seriously the more of these cuck threads I see the more I wonder if you guys aren't actually trolling and you really are this prevalent in our society.
>>
>>16975940
>How do I get my wife to stop cheating on me with her boss?
It doesn't really seem like it's cheating at this point, since you're well aware of it and seem to have given her permission to do so.
>>
>>16975940
>she is kind of mental disabled
OP is literally getting cucked by a retard.
That is priceless.
>>
>>16976166
It's not cuckholding if I don't want it to happen
>>
>>16976162
No I didn't give her permission
>>
>>16977326
Doesn't that piss you off so much that you want to get rough in sex? My bitch pisses me off and I'm choking her and fucking her until she bleeds
>>
>>16975940
cuck
>>
/adv/ is really an easy place to troll.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.