[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My friend is 29 and has never had a relationship and she keeps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: 1458513355396.jpg (619 KB, 1365x2048) Image search: [Google]
1458513355396.jpg
619 KB, 1365x2048
My friend is 29 and has never had a relationship and she keeps breaking down over it.

Like she'll cry about it. And she'll talk about nothing but trying to find dates and feeling bad.

She reminds me a lot of myself because I'm 23, never had a boyfriend and I'm also incredibly weird and described as "broken" by friends and house-mates. I know what it's like to feel subhuman and like a piece of shit and inferior etc etc etc.

But I want to help her, I feel for her. She keeps crying in public which isn't helping her socially.

advice?
>>
Depends on how attractive she and you are.
Getting a date as a female shouldn't be hard.

Guys are hard wired to want to spread their DNA.

So dress up nice, put on make up go to a club, bar, cafe and talk to someone.
>>
>>16975804
women don't post threads with women in their image

try again
>>
Did she sleep around a lot, does she have a reputation as a slut
>>
>>16975807
God if us two were dateable women we would have had boyfriends by now.

I'm asking how to to help her deal with the fact that she can't get a date.

>>16975808
I'm obsessed with perfect women and collect pictures of them, I guess to torture myself?
>>
>>16975823

Unless you're fat, even the ugliest girls can get boyfriends without much difficulty if you actively look for one.

If you're fat, you can lose the weight.
>>
>>16975830
That's clearly not true or both of us would have had boyfriends by now. You have to be a certain level of pretty

How do I help her deal with her life?
>>
File: 1413863094302.png (500 KB, 916x984) Image search: [Google]
1413863094302.png
500 KB, 916x984
>23yo girl never had bf calls self subhuman
It really is just you making the same thread every few days isn't it.

Once again I ask how fat are you, and how many guys have you asked out.
>>
>>16975839
This isn't about me this time, it's about my friend who needs help.
>>
>>16975833
You can't. Until she realises she's better than her problems nothing will changes. It also doesn't help that her firend think the same and has a similar life as she does.
All you're doing OP is affirming her problems.

Unless she wants help she won't get it, and it's going to take more than a friend to set her straight.

Shrooms or a psychiatrist. Try one.
>>
>>16975833

Have you both actively been looking for one? You've gone on dates from apps/websites?

I find it hard to believe that you can't find a guy online unless you're literally deformed
>>
>>16975841
Then how fat is SHE, and how many guys has SHE asked out.

>my friend who needs help.
"Ask one male out on a date EVERY SINGLE DAY for 30 days"
One of them will say yes.

If zero say yes then she is aiming too high and the next month she needs to ask out 30 more guys who are less attractive.
>>
>>16975844
Better than her problems? What exactly do you mean by that?

Shrooms is a good idea, thanks.

>>16975846
Guys online just want to get fucking laid.
>>
>>16975856
If guys are interested in you they will approach you or flirt with you. It's not like it is for a guy who doesn't know whether a girl will be into him unless he pursues her.

Anyway she is fat, but she's in no emotional state to be able to succeed with weight loss. This is about helping her emotionally.
>>
>>16975860

Of course they do. But a lot of them want something to follow that.

Buggers can't be choosers.
>>
File: 1434824135917.gif (2 MB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
1434824135917.gif
2 MB, 256x192
Females get hit on every time they leave the house, 29 years of "I can do better" and "I just don't know what I want" now she's alone and her clock is ticking

Made her bed now she has to lie in it

Tell her to ask out guys that she previously wouldn't consider because they were short/ugly/poor/creepy/whatever. Tell her to ask out five men who she wouldn't have asked out before.
>>
>>16975865
ATTRACTIVE females get hit on every time they leave the house.

I'm never hit on.
>>
>>16975863
>This is about helping her emotionally.
Ask her frankly "what would make you happy, and don't say 'a boyfriend'. People sense your unhappiness and there is a deeper root."

>she's in no emotional state to be able to succeed with weight loss
What else is fucking her up, that's what you need to figure out.
>>
>>16975860
Well her problem is she can't get a date. Your life shouldn't revolve around getting a boyfriend. because if her passion in life is to have the dream of a family and a husband she would have had it by now at 29.

Her life is bigger than her problem to get a date.
Is she seriously waiting for a bloke to knock on the front door and take her out?

Can you learn to play a masterpiece on a piano without purchasing and practising on one?

if she's not actively looking and taking action then she's only got herself to blame.
her problem is tiny and she is the cause of it, if she's got inferiority complex then she needs to look beyond what she has been told by others and herself.

she is better than her problems in the sense that she alone is the only one with the power to beat them because she is creating them. Her problems aren't problems if she learns to change her perspective.
>>
>>16975868
Yes you are it just doesn't even register because the guys doing it are so low on the social scale. You go home and tell your mom "this really creepy guy was trying to talk to me in (public place)"
>>
>>16975868
There's your issue. Negativity and cynicality.
>>
>>16975860
>Guys online just want to get fucking laid.

Guys everywhere do. Id like to get fucking laid and have a relationship.
>>
>>16975876
Strangers don't talk to me.

>>16975877
All I did was state a fact. I don't get hit on.

>>16975881
All they want is to get laid, especially if you're unattractive. At most you're their practice girlfriend
>>
>>16975886

Right and you're talking from your wealth of experience. What's the worst thing that can happen? You get laid? Boohoo

Go out there and meet some people. Stop whining on the internet about problems that you entirely make for yourself.
>>
>>16975890
Who said I don't have sex with people from the internet.

I've tried online dating and sex with desperate guys online. It just makes you feel like shit and it's not pleasurable at all, actually it made me hate sex, I wish I stayed a virgin, ignorance is bliss. Now all my sexual fantasies are ruined by reality.
>>
>>16975886
>especially if you're unattractive. At most you're their practice girlfriend

You're not really listening.

>Tell her to ask out guys that she previously wouldn't consider because they were short/ugly/poor/creepy/whatever.

Hot guys don't want anything to do with a fat girl with emotional/mental problems, I'm not denying that. If your friend is crying in public for no reason she's pretty messed up. She needs therapy.
And yeah, average looking adv/r9k/soc/ guys might be messed up in the head, but still look normal, so she'd be a step down, so they just want to "practice" sure and use her for sex. Yes.

But equally unattractive people will be happy to have her and love her and take care of her. The 5'4" construction workers, divorcees, half-asian-half-white guys, men with adult acne, the guy who works night shift at the gas station, that kind of thing. If she's 3/10 she can't really say there's no hope until she's exhausted the 3/10 guys, who DO want a relationship and do have traditional values and do want a family and will be head-over-heels for a fat girl who cries at the drop of a hat.
>>
>>16975860
>Guys online just want to get fucking laid.
Everyone wants to get laid. Not everyone is looking for an ONS/FWB though. There are millions of decent men out there looking for a gf.
>>
OP if you're in Canada pls be my gf
>>
>>16975886
Define unattractive. I for one, love chubby/fat girls. No obese ones though, please. If you are obese, you seriously need to contemplate your life and your choices in it before looking for a relationship, unless you're looking for a relationship with an obese man so you can be fucked up and disgusting together. And, no, I'm not even fat myself. I'm 6'5" / 200 lbs and I lift, I eat healthy, I am well mannered and I look good. I am easily an 8/10 on a good day. Since we are on 4chan, it is obvious that I am a weirdo with social anxiety which is why I don't approach girls, especially the ones that I find attractive (shorter ones with big asses and soft, round bellies).
Anyway, just because you find yourself unattractive doesn't mean others do. Also, remember that a lot of guys, probably those you tend to be attracted to, are shy and reluctant to talk to women. That doesn't mean no one is interested in you.
>>
>>16975804
Is she just really fat? Or is 'she' really a he?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.