[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>female friend has been upset at me because I've been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1459220448536.jpg (200 KB, 1080x1350) Image search: [Google]
1459220448536.jpg
200 KB, 1080x1350
>female friend has been upset at me because I've been hanging out with another female friend
Why?
>>
Either doesn't like the other person or is jealous of you spending your time with them..... which could mean she's into you.

But if she is into you and is jealous of you spending time with other friend then being in a relationship with her won't work cause you'll be expected to give up friendships left right and centre.
>>
>>16975795
Because having female friends is the most betabucks thing you could do.
>>
>>16975795
holy shit does the girl in your picture have a name?
>>
>>16975825
never mind I found her, she's not as hot as she is in this photo but crisis averted

also fuck your gay thread

>boo hoo my gf is jealous
>>
>>16975795
Could mean she is into you. Ask her out.

Worst case scenario is that she is just a naturally jealous person. Even towards her friends.
>>
>>16975795
She isn't. It's all in your head. You just want us to tell you she likes you because you actually like her and are too chicken shit to do anything about it.
>>
>>16975843
Who is she?
>>
>>16976035
Fucking this
>>
What the fuck
>>
She saw us walking together and she had a hurt smile
>>
>>16976035
lol
>>
she doesn't want to lose her orbiter
>>
>>16976035
fucking dead
>>
File: thumbs-up-1006172_960_720.png (188 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
thumbs-up-1006172_960_720.png
188 KB, 960x640
>>16975819
Hey man I'm really sorry to have to be the one to break this to you but the whole "beta" thing is just a huge joke that got out of hand.

Categorisation using superficial criteria only works if you're establishing populational patterns and trends, using it on a case-by-case basis makes you look like a bit of an idiot.

All the best.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.